{Mid-2017 Event) Erotic Encounters

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/628329584778477568/W7A461SU.jpg

I have no intention of wanting to be outdone in writing smut and not so friendly for work and children content by Axislight. So I tried my hand at writing this sort of thing in around an hour or two. This is the result!

There was nothing more arousing than this. The scent of sweat pervaded the air as the two were scantily clad, wearing nothing at all save a small piece of clothing covering their crotches. The glister on their sweat covered skin belonging to their well-sculpted bodies only served to raise all of that erotic tension. They could feel each other’s breath blowing hardly on their visage and their hair. And they felt the sensation of their skin pressed against each other in what was almost a tight embrace. They whispered playful abuse to each other’s ears as they did that, and to top it all up, there was a packed amphitheatre looking on, cheering and goading them as they indulged in their romp.

Spoiler:
What is this depraved spectacle where such intimate acts are shown in the full light of day, utterly devoid of privacy? It is an allegedly professional wrestling match featuring two overgrown men with muscles nurtured by steroids locked in a revulsive embrace, each thinking they can subdue the other by squeezing each other.

Forum Image: http://img.youtube.com/vi/HTodYIGfOdU/mqdefault.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The two locked eyes with each other in a passionate yet fiery glare. Both their faces were so very close to each other. The ignorant onlooker might be misled into thinking that they are in the climax of a feud. In truth, the couple were experiencing a different kind of climax.

The relationship between them was both sweet and twisted at the same time. They had subjected each other to a lot of physical and verbal abuse which upon the passing of time became a sign of affection towards each other. For too long they had been the object of amusement for the sadistic masses who revel at watching them being subject to terribly gruelling physical treatment at the hands of each other. What started out as camaraderie between performing “professional” wrestlers have blossomed (if the word can be used) into some kind of romance.

Summoning all of his strength, one of the wrestlers grabbed his partner, yanking his body and placing it such that his rear is in contact with his groin. “Take it off…”, the wrestler snarled and hissed at his partner. His partner yelled abuse in response and tried to put up a half-hearted struggle. Indeed, it was half-hearted for he really did want it taken off but he was no submissive woman and his lover must put in effort to get what he wants or to be more precise what they both want. The wrestler didn’t disappoint as he scuffled his way to tearing off the boxers of his lover. Locking his ripped arm across his lover’s shoulder, he started removing his boxers too…

Spoiler:
Very unfortunately, his member has shrivelled due to all of that steroid consumption. His partner’s rear end is one muscular and bulbous mess. Even if the wrestler’s man parts were in good order, it wouldn’t be possible to penetrate that mess. So, what is the moral of these stories?

Don’t be degenerate closeted homosexual wrestlers, kids!
Don’t do drugs (and that includes steroids) kids!

totally didn't expect the first one to be pro wrestling though :D

there's one manga excerpt where the pro-wrestling were awkwardly erotic, read from this part to the finish

http://mangafox.me/manga/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto/c007/13.html
I sort of love the narrative that these two are so afraid of what they feel outside of the ring that they avoid one another, but desperately look forward to every new bout, hoping that one might make a move on the other, hoping that their feelings might not be solitary, but shared. It's grossly romantic! Lol.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
I must admit, you almost had me convinced before you spoiled the atmosphere with a rupturing twist!

However, I feel that the unspoiled text serves as a good representation for the kind of content produced in pulp novels these days. You would make a fine women's romance novel about gay men if you had to resort to such a living.

Good lesson, too! Don't do drugs, kids. At least not illegal enhancers that shrivel your manhood.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
AxisLight wrote...
I sort of love the narrative that these two are so afraid of what they feel outside of the ring that they avoid one another, but desperately look forward to every new bout, hoping that one might make a move on the other, hoping that their feelings might not be solitary, but shared. It's grossly romantic! Lol.

There is no such narrative here. (If there was, I did so unwittingly) I did not intend this to be romantic in anyway. It is as usual, a prank.

The only takeaway you get from reading anything written by me is a sense of betrayal, followed by despair and finally distrust and paranoia of all things leonard267.

Xenon wrote...
I must admit, you almost had me convinced before you spoiled the atmosphere with a rupturing twist!

Glad to have ruined your day. As for you trying to goad me into writing honest harelequin romance novels, I might consider doing it if I am on the verge of suicide.