[Mid-2017 Event] The Cow

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Forum Image: http://www.harekrsna.de/artikel/burak-kamadhenu/islam-kamadhenu2.jpg

This is my attempt at trying to understand a chapter of the book that covers religion, sex and politics. The title of that chapter can be found in the title of this entry.

It was a bit difficult coming up with that entry in one sitting. If anyone understands what I had posted here, feel free to respond to this topic. I might consider translating (or rather putting into sentences I can understand) other classics. It will very much depend on the situation. After all, I have plenty of other ideas swimming in my mind for this event.

Spoiler:
There is no doubt that this is the book that serves as a guide to the pious who believe in the divine, pray often and enjoy the fruits of what Providence has bestowed on them. Those who believe in this book and the books that were sent down by Heaven before this book will of course go to Heaven after they kick the bucket.

Those who follow God will prosper. However, it makes no difference trying to dissuade those who become non-believers. You may as well not bother because they wouldn’t truly believe. God has tormented them by making them impossible to dissuade.

Some may change their minds and say that they believe in God and Judgement Day. They are pathological liars who try to trick believers, God and everyone else except for themselves of course. God in response makes them even more of a pathological liar so that they will be tormented even more in Hell.

When told not to commit wrongdoing on this land, those pathological liars respond by saying that they are pious albeit with an innovative streak. This is the surest admission that they are wrongdoers never mind that they don’t realise it.

When told to be a believer, they may retort asking why should they behave like fools. It is they who are the fools who don’t even know that they are the fools!

When they meet with believers, they claim that they too are believers. Then when they turn their backs to speak to the devils they consort with, they tell the devils that they are actually with them, the devils, and that these proclamations that they are actual believers are of course, lies.

God laughs at them and allows them to wallow in their ignorance and their rebellion against Him. He misleads them like how one is misled by a supplier to buy unprofitable goods in a multi-level marketing scheme. Their situation is like the story of the man who lights a torch to make his way home only to have God take away that torch. Rendered deaf, dumb and blind, they have no chance of returning. Their situation is like the fool who blocks his ears when as the lightning and thunder is about to strike him, fearing death.

God surrounds the non-believers using lightning to blind them, using lightning to serve as light in the darkness to snare the non-believers into walking to it, then forcing them to stop when darkness returns after the lightning flashes. If He wills it, their hearing and sight would be taken away, all powerful He is.

People! You have to serve and perhaps fear the God who created you and of course existed before you. You have to serve and perhaps fear God who has made this earth to serve as your bed, the heavens to serve as your house, rains water from the skies and bequeathed you other bounties. So you mustn’t and you know you oughtn’t set up rivals to God.

The Praised Messenger of God claims that the Book is holy because no human can possibly write that well. If you doubt that Book which was sent down by God through his servant, you ought to bring another book that is as well written as the Book and bring along witnesses (of which I doubt God is one of them) to prove that your book is sent down by God if you are honest. If you can’t do it (and it is inconceivable that you can), then fear the mob who will stone you as they stone non-believers.

Good news to those who believe and performed good deeds. They will be rewarded with the gardens of paradise where rivers flow before them and where there is plenty of fruit. Every time they ate fruit in that garden, they remark that they had it before and then they will be given more of the likes of those fruit. In those gardens also exist virgins who had lived there forever.

It does not bother God to give cautionary tales about mosquitoes and anything greater than mosquitoes. Believers will take those tales as the truth while the non-believers won’t be able to figure out what those tales mean. This is how he misleads and confuses the non-believers, and how he guides and enlightens the believers.

Losers are those who break oaths with and commandments by God and commit wrongdoing. Why be a non-believer? Don’t you know that God had given you life when you were dead, and will give you death then restore you back to life again when you return to Him? He created everything on earth then went to the heavens where he made the Seven Heavens. He is also an omniscient chap.

God said to the angels, “I will place a Pope on this earth!”
The angels replied, “Will wrongdoers and blood-letters be placed on that earth as well while we praise You for Your goodness and holiness?”
God replied, “I know things that you don’t!”
God then taught Adam all the names and then asked the angels about those names to see if they were truthful. The angels responded by saying, “Praise be to you! We know nothing except what you have taught us, omniscient and wise You are.”

It was then God asked Adam to teach the angels about the names he taught to Adam which was what Adam did. God said, “I know what has yet to be seen and I know what you revealed and what you are hiding.”

This was followed by God ordering the angels to bow and worship Adam. Lucifer, one of the angels, declined and became proud and a non-believer.

“Adam, you and your wife will dwell in the garden and eat from it. Don’t come near this tree or you will be of the unjust”, instructed God.

The Devil made both Adam and his wife fall from that tree so God chased them out from the Garden but not before saying, “Get down. You will be enemies to each other and earth will now be your home but for a while.”

Adam upon receiving those words, relented. God is relenting and merciful after all. God added, “Leave the Garden! I will still guide you. Those who follow my guidance needn’t fear for they won’t grieve. Those who become non-believers and deny my words who burn in hellfire forever.”

Children of Isra’il, remember God’s grace and fulfill the oaths you have with me. I will fulfill your oaths will me so be terrified of me. You will believe in the Book I have sent to you now and the Books I have sent to you before. Do not become a non-believer (by rejecting or twisting the meaning of those Books). Do not take my verses lightly and once again, fear me. Do not mask and hide the truth in your pride. Perform prayers, pay the tithe and kneel before me. Will you tell everyone to be righteous but behave otherwise against what you preach? Do you don’t understand what you recite from the Book? Seek assistance from God with patience and prayer. It is quite a lot for the undevout to think that they will meet with God and return to Him after they kick the bucket.

Children of Isra’il, remember God’s grace and that God has favoured you above the worlds. Fear the day when one soul will not help another soul and you will not be allowed to help on another’s behalf. Before God delivered you all from the Pharaoh, he cursed you by slaughtering your sons and sparing your women as it was meant to be a trial for you. You were watching when God parted the sea and drowned the Pharaoh, thereby delivering you.

After being freed from the Pharaoh, God met with Moses for forty nights then you made the golden calf in his absence. That is wrong of you yet God pardoned you in the hope that you might be thankful. God wished to guide you by giving Moses the Book and the commandments. Moses said to you that you have done wrong by making the golden calf so it is best for you to take your own lives in repentance, ever forgiving and merciful God is. You all of course refused to believe Moses and wished to see God directly then you were struck dead by thunderbolts and brought back to life in the hope that you might be thankful.

God caused clouds to cover the sky and sent down bread from heaven and quails for you all to eat. This followed by you doing an injustice to yourselves but not to God. God asked you to enter a village so that you can eat there, worship God after entering its doors and beg for forgiveness. God will forgive you for your sins and increase your numbers. The wrongdoers twisted those words and incurred God’s wrath.

Moses gave you drink so God ordered him to strike a rock with his rod and in so doing gushed twelve springs to serve as your drinking place. God also left you all with this instruction, “Eat and drink from what I have provided you but do not do evil on the land.” You proceeded to tell Moses to tell God to bring food that can be grown on the earth because you were too impatient to wait for bread that drops from the sky and quails. Moses, who wasn’t impressed, asked why you all wanted something worse in exchange for what already is good and snidely told you to go back to Egypt if you wanted such food. You were then humiliated and made poor, returning from God to the village angry because you twisted the words of God. You, the children of Isra’il, murdered the prophets because you were disobedient and you transgressed.

(Pronouns for God keep on changing. Who are you referring to? The target audience or the Children of Israel or Moses’s people?)

Jews, Christians and the Sabians are believers in God and Judgement Day who performed good deeds and so they will have reward from God without fear and without grief. God took your oaths and lifted the mountains over you and told you, “Take my gifts to you and you remember what is in these rewards and you might fear me.” You turned away after this. If it weren’t for God’s gifts and mercy, you would have been a loser.

Those of you who committed wrongdoing on Saturday were turned into despised monkeys as an example to present and future generations of believers who fear God.

Moses said to you all, “God orders to slaughter a cow.”

You replied, “Do you take us as idiots?”

To that Moses said, “With God’s guidance, I won’t become a fool.”

The response from you, Moses’s people was, “Call God to come down and inform us what He wants!”

Moses repeated himself saying that He wants a cow, not too old or too young and that you should do what He orders.

“What colour the cow should be?”, asked you all.

“The cow ought to have hide of bright colours and pleasing to the eye”, came Moses’s answer.

“Ask God which cow it is precisely since cows look the same to us! If He wants it badly then He should guide us to it”, came the retort.

“It is a cow that doesn’t plough the earth and water fields. It is submissive without blotches and blemishes”, explained Moses.

“You have spoken the truth!”, said you the people of Moses and they identified the cow and slaughtered it though they almost didn’t do it. When a soul is taken and there is disagreement about it, God then reveals what you are hiding in your hearts. God told you to strike the cow with its parts.

God returns the dead to life as a sign for you. Yet, your hearts become hard like rocks even after witnessing these signs but even rivers can gush through rocks. Some come around to submitting to God alike to rocks cracking under water and others are like rocks that sunk into the water out of fear of God.

God is not unaware of what you do. Do you hope that God will believe you? Some of you heard the words of God and then twisted it even though you understood those words. To the believers you claimed that you believe in God and yet when you gather among yourselves you say, “How will we misrepresent what God revealed to us so that believers can dispute them when we bring up these revelations with them? We will ask them if they truly understood those divine revelations!”

Don’t they know that God knows what they hide and reveal about those divine revelations? Some of those liars are illiterate and do not know the Book and choose to present the Book in form of conjectures and fabrications made in their favour. Woe to those who make forgeries of the Book and say that this is from God, thereby taking the Book lightly! Woe to those forgeries and woe to whatever petty gain they have earned from those forgeries!

The non-believers say that hellfire will not touch them and ask if believers have taken oaths from God. Since God does not break his oaths and promises, the non-believers will ask why believers speak against God of things that are not of their knowledge.

Whoever does evil and is sinful will be destined for hellfire and they will burn in it forever. On the other hand, believers who did good will be destined for Paradise and will dwell in it forever.

God made the Children of Isra’il take an oath mandating them to serve none but God, be good to your parents and relatives, be good to the orphaned and the poor, speak well to others, perform prayers and make alms. The Children of Isra’il except for a few, turned away.

God made another oath with you, the Children of Isra’il to not shed blood and not bring yourselves out of your homes. Yet, you all took pride in bearing witness to divine revelation then started fighting and killing among yourselves, driving each other from their homes and egging those evil deeds. You demand ransom for your captives but it is forbidden for you to drive them out from their homes.

Do you believe only part of Book and become part of a non-believer? The only reward in store for this evildoing is disgrace for as long as this world exists. On the Day of Resurrection, you will return to hell to suffer the worst of torments. God is not unaware of what you do. Those who do evil in their lives with no thought for the afterlife will not have their punishment in Hell reduced and they will not receive any help.

God gave Moses the Book. After Moses, we sent messengers like Jesus, son of Mary. With Jesus was proof of the revelations sent by God and the Holy Spirit supported Jesus. Why is it that you become arrogant and start to persecute and kill other believers after receiving those revelations? You say that your hearts are not pure and God has cursed you by making you non-believers.

When the Book came to them, reinforcing what previous Books had to say about God, you were praying for assistance against non-believers. Upon receiving the Book, you yourselves became non-believers, so God cursed you. You have brought evil on yourselves by choosing to become non-believers by twisting the contents of the Book out of envy of the believers whom God rewarded. You have incurred God’s wrath and you will face torture and torment.

You were told to believe in the Book. You replied that you believed instead in the previous Books and thus became non-believers for you refused to believe in the new Book even though it confirms what the previous Books say.

If you truly believed, why did you kill the prophets sent by God? Moses came to you with proof yet you forged the golden calf and in so doing, done evil. You made oaths with God and God has lifted a mountain over you, gave you whatever you can take and Words for you to hear. Yet, you heard the Words of God and chose to go against them. As punishment for how you behaved towards God, you were made to drink molten gold from the golden calf.

You believe in evil even though you claim to be believers. If you believe that Paradise is only for you without other Believers, be truthful and wish death upon yourselves. You will never wish for death because of the evil you have done. God knows who are the evildoers.

The Children of Isra’il covet their lives as do the pagans. One of them wished that he could live for a thousand years and he wished for the torment to live long. God knows this.

Who was the enemy of the angel Jibril who sent the Book down on you, the believers, on God’s decree confirming the Books and the good news that were sent down before? Who was the enemy to God and his messenger angels, Jibril and Mika’il? God shall be their enemy too. He has sent down clear Words to you and those who have heard it won’t be non-believers unless they wish to transgress against God.

The Children of Isra’il made oaths to God and some went against these oaths but most of them do not really believe. And when a messenger of God came to them with Book that confirms previous Books containing revelations sent by God, a group of them dismissed that Book and pretended that God never gave them the new Book. They instead followed what the devils recited in the kingdom of Solomon but take note that it was the devils, not Solomon, who were the evil ones. They taught sorcery and the evil teachings that the angels Harut and Marut taught in Babel. Though it must be said that Harut and Marut did not teach sorcery until they told the Children of Isra’il that they are sent as trials and warned them not to become non-believers.

They learnt how to sow discord between man and wife from Harut and Marut and did not harm anyone except when God permitted it. They learnt what was harmful to them and who did those harmful things when they entered the afterlife. Those did will not have no reward since they committee evil knowingly. If they had believed and feared, they will be rewarded by God instead.

Believers should not say, “Look at us” or “Behold us” but listen to the non-believers being subject to torture. Neither the Christians, Sabians and Jews who do not believe nor the pagans desire believers to receive any blessings from God. God will choose who will He will be merciful to and possesses many things that he can award.

Whatever Words God renders obsolete, cause to be forgotten shall be replaced with a similar or a better verse. Do you the believer not know that God has might over everything? Do you know that God owns all earthly and heavenly kingdoms and you have no friend and helper other than Him? Do you wish to question God’s Messenger just like how the Children of Isra’il questioned Moses? Believers who become non-believers have strayed from the right path.

Many Jews, Christians and Sabians want you, the believer, to become non-believers out of jealousy, believing themselves to be only worthy of the Truth. You, the believer, must pardon and forgive until God commands you to do otherwise. God is almighty. Perform prayers and make offerings. Be good and your find that goodness is with God. God is omniscient.

The non-believers say that no one except for the Jews and Christians shall enter Paradise. These are in fact their selfish desires. You should them to bring evidence to back up their assertions. Yes, whoever submits himself to God while doing good will receive his reward from God and so he shan’t fear or grieve.

The Jews say that the Christians have no proof of their beliefs and the Christians accuse the Jews of doing the same. Strange that both these groups are using the same Book. God will judge them on Judgement Day about their disagreements and He will do the same to those who claim to know the Truth but don’t in fact.

Who is more evil than those who stop the mention of God’s name and destroy his name in the places of His worship? These evildoers will not enter these places unless they are in fear. They will be shamed and will face torture in the afterlife. God is in east and west and wherever you turn. He is omnipresent and omniscient.

The Christians say that God has a son and praise be to His son. Yet, everything in the universe obeys God. God, as the creator of the universe, should he decree an affair, it will be. Should he order it to come into existence, it will come into existence. Those who do not know the Truth will ask God to speak to them or show them some sign. Many have done the same in the past and they are alike in heart. God has shown the signs to the believers who are certain of those signs. God has sent a messenger of good news and warnings. So, do not ask about (or act like) those destined for Hell.

The Jews and the Christians will not be happy until you follow their religion. To that you should reply that God will guide you. If you follow the selfish desires of both the Jews and the Christians even after some of the knowledge of the Truth came to you then you will have no friend and helper against God. The believers whom God has given the Book read it properly and believed in it. The losers on the other hand are the non-believers that didn’t.

Remember God’s grace, Children of Isra’il and how God has favoured you above the worlds. Fear the day when a soul cannot help another soul and you will not be allowed to help on another’s behalf. When Abraham was tested by God, he compiled with His demands. God said that he will make Ibrahim a leader among his people. When Abraham asked who would his descendants be, God replied that oaths with God will not be received by the evildoers.

God made His House as a safe haven for people and made it a place of prayer in Abraham’s name. God then made an oath with Abraham and Ishmael telling them that those who march around it, live near it and prostrate themselves at it purify His House. Abraham then wished for God to make the lands secure and provide for the believers. To that God said that he will punish those who become non-believers and force them into the evil that is hellfire.

When Abraham and Ishmael were building the House, they called on God to accept the House and praised His omniscience. They called on Him to make them and their offspring a nation of believers. They wished Him to guide them on rituals honouring Him and for Him to show mercy. They hoped for a messenger among their numbers who follows and teaches the Book, imparts wisdom and purify them. They praised God for being dear and wise.

Only fools forsake the Belief of Abraham. God has chosen him and he will be among the good in Paradis. God called on him to be a believer and Abraham replied that he is a believer in Him. Jacob and the other sons of Abraham became believers too and Abraham advised them to stay as believers for God has chosen them to believe and for as long as they continued to be believers, they will not die.

When death came to Jacob, he asked his sons who will they serve after he passes away. They replied that they will serve God who is the God of his forebears, Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac. There is no God but He and we are believers in Him.” The nation might have passed away but that was because that nation bore the consequences of what they did. Do not ask what they did though.

The non-believers call on believers to be Jews or Christians so that they may follow God. Tell them that the beliefs of Abraham are that of believers not of pagans, Jews and Christians. Tell them we have believed in God and in the Book he sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Jacob and his tribes, Moses and Isa and other prophets. Tell them that you see them all as believers.

If you believed what the prophets believed then you are guided. If you turn away from those Beliefs, then you are against those Beliefs according to God, ever omniscient He is. Believers serve him. Ask the Christians and Jews if they dispute with believers about God when you claim Him to be your God. Tell them that believers, Christians and Jews shall devote themselves to God in their own way. Ask them if they think Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob and their tribes were Jews or Christians. Ask them who is more evil than those who twist God’s words. Tell them that God knows what they do. The nation might have passed away but that was because that nation bore the consequences of what they did. Do not ask what they did though.

Fools might say, “Why have you changed your direction of prayer?” Tell them that God is in the east and west and is omnipresent. He guides whom He wills to the right path. God has made a world where everyone is a witness. God dictated the direction of prayer so that He might know who are the believers and who aren’t. It is difficult to determine that direction of prayer for those God does not guide. God does not mean to make you lose faith, compassionate to His people as He is. He has seen you turning your faces to the night sky so he will use the night sky to show a direction of prayer. God wishes you to pray to the Forbidden Temple wherever you are.

Those who are given the Book know that this is the truth from God and that God knows what they do. Even though you show proof of your Belief to some who received the Book, they will not follow the correct direction of prayer. You should not follow their direction either. Some of them do not follow the prayer direction of others choosing to make one up themselves. If you choose to follow these people who refused to follow the correct direction prayer out of their selfish desires, then surely you are an evildoer.

The people whom God has given the Book to know it well as do their descendants. Some of them will conceal the truth intentionally. Note that the Truth is from God so do not doubt It. The Truth is what everyone should look towards so do good wherever you are. God will bring all doers of good together almighty is He.

Wherever you come from, pray towards the Forbidden Temple and to the Truth from God omniscient. Wherever you come from, pray towards the Forbidden Temple to show that you are virtuous to the doers of good and that you needn’t be fearful of them.

Fear God so that He may continue to bless you and you might be guided. God will do so by sending a mortal messenger who speak the Words of God from the Book, purifies you all, teach the wisdom from the Book and what you don’t know.

Remember God and He will remember you. Give thanks to God and do not become a non-believer. Believers, seek help, be patient and pray. God loves the patient. Those who died for the sake of God are not dead. They are indeed alive but you fail to realise theat. He might test you with fear, hunger and poverty, tempt you with booty and bounty, and give good news to those who are patient. Those who succumb will be going back to God’s side. Those who pray to God for mercy are those who are guided by Him.

Surely the hills near the House of God are monuments in honour of God. Whoever travels to the House or visit it will be sinless if they go around these hills at the House. God will know who has done so voluntarily and they will have God’s thanks.

Those who conceal the Book, the Words and what other proof God has sent down about the Truth will be cursed by God and the Believers. Those who repent will be forgiven by God, merciful is He.

Those who become non-believers and died as non-believers will be cursed by God, the angels and the Believers. They will suffer in Hell forever and they will receive no respite from or delay in punishment.

There is only one God and no other, merciful is He. He created the universe and changes day to night and back to day. Like the ship which sails in the sea laden with valuable and useful goods, God sends water from the sky that gives life to the earth after beasts and plants are returned to the earth after death. He scattered life in every creature, change the winds and made the clouds stay between the sky and earth. These are signs of Him and proof behind the Belief.

There are those who worship idols rather than God and love them like how believers love God. Believers however love God even more than the idol worshippers love their idols. If the evil doers understand the torture that is store for them, they will understand that God is powerful and wrathful when He punishes.

Those idol worshippers might leave their cults and abandon those who had followed them. They would have seen the punishment and torture that will be in store of them. Those idol worshippers who are abandoned might lament and hope for a second chance for them to abandon their idol worship. God will show them how they worshipped those idols to make them feel even more regret. They will not leave the torment of hellfire.

Believers shall eat what is permitted and what is good from the earth and do not follow the devil for he is the enemy. The devil will only teach evil and impropriety and goad you to go against God and say things that you do not know. We tell the non-believers to follow the Book God has sent down. They instead gave the excuse that they are following what has been established by their forebears. Their forebears do not know the Truth and weren’t guided. The non-believers are like the fool who shouts but hears nothing but his own voice. That fool is deaf, dumb and blind.

Believers shall eat what God has provided and deemed good for them, They who serve God will give thanks to God. God forbids the eating of carcasses, the drinking of blood, the consumption of God and meat that is sacrificed to idols and those who are not God. Whoever is compelled to do these things against his will are forgiven, merciful God is.

Those who conceal and twist the Book God has sent down for petty gain will eat nothing except for hellfire. God will not speak to them on Judgement Day or purify them as they are tortured in Hell. They bought into these evil ways despite God’s guidance and mercy so they must be very eager to suffer in hellfire! This punishment is so because God sent down the Book which contains the Truth so those who disagree with it are evil indeed.

The righteous are not those who pray in the right direction but those who believed in God, Judgement Day, the angels, the Book, the prophets, give to his relatives, the needy, travellers, the beggars and the slaves without the love of money, and performed prayers, pay tithes, honour oaths and put up through hardship. They are truthful and they are those who fear God.

Believers are to retaliate when one of them is murdered. Kill a non-slave from the murderer’s numbers when a non-slave is killed, a slave when a slave is killed and a woman when a woman is killed.
As such, believers who pardon one of their number must do so in a just and proper way, and do so in goodwill. This is how God pardons and shows mercy. If the pardoned go back to their evil ways, then hellfire awaits him. Believers will retaliate for the murdered as they understand the Truth and fear God.

When a believer dies, his possessions will be given to his parents and relatives in a just manner as part of his duty. Whoever changes the Words of God on the matter of inheritance will be those who have done wrong and God knows what all do. As such, whoever that fears not getting a fair share of the inheritance from those executing the will of the deceased believer must reconcile with them to avoid doing wrong, merciful is God.

Believers will have to fast like how their forebears fast and they may be fearful of God. Believers will have to keep track of the number of days when they are sick or travelling so that they know how many days that they need to fast. Those who can’t keep track of the days will make up by feeding the poor. Volunteering to do good is good for believers. Volunteering to fast when it isn’t needed to is good for believers who know the Truth.

The Book was sent down on the month of Ramadan to guide the people and provide proof of this guidance and of God. So, believers must fast on this month. Those who are sick or travelling on that month will have to make up once they get better or finish travelling. God wishes the believers to be at ease and not make it difficult for them to perform their duty to fast. So believers should praise God for his guidance and be grateful.

Should God’s servants ask believers about God, this is evidence that God is near. God answers the calls of those who call Him so if the caller calls Him, they can answer and believe in God. Those callers might be guided by God.

It is lawful for believers to have sex with women on the night of fasting for women are their garments just like how they are the garments of women. God knows that the believers are truthful when matters of sex are concerned so God is relenting and forgives the believers. Have sex with the women and seek what God has asked you to do, and eat and drink until daybreak. Fast until nightfall and do not have sex in the temples. These are the limits imposed on God so do not cross them.

God makes his Words clear to the people so that they might fear Him. Believers do not spend money to impress or present money to judges as they might sin. Non-believers might ask believers of the moon phases and time of the month. Tell them that pilgrimages and other important days are fixed. Entering houses from the back is not righteous. The righteous fears God and comes to houses by the front door. Tell them to fear God and they might prosper.

Wage war of the sake of God against those who wage war against you, the believer and do not commit wrongdoing in the eyes of God. God does not love the wrongdoers. Kill the non-believers wherever you find them and drive them out from where they have driven you out. Being a non-believer is a deed worse than that of killing. Do not wage war with nom-believers in the Forbidden Temple until they fight you in it. If they wage with you, kill them. Being killed is the reward non-believers and evildoers shall receive. If they surrender, this is evidence that God is forgiving and merciful.

Fight them until there is no one goes against God and the Belief. If the non-believers surrender, it will not be considered an evil deed unless the victorious did other evil and unjust deeds. Retaliation lies in the holy month and amongst forbidden things. As such, believers are allowed to retaliate in the same way against those who have done evil to them. Fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him.

Spend for God’s sake and do not devote yourself to destruction but do good deeds instead. God lovers the doers of good. Complete pilgrimage and the visit to God’s House. If you cannot do so, make an offering and do not shave your heads until the offering reaches the place of sacrifice. Those who are sick or suffer head injuries are to fast and give alms instead.

Believers who are able to do so and have the fortune to conduct a pilgrimage should give an offering that is easiest. Those who can’t make offerings for the pilgrimage will fast for 3 days during the pilgrimage and 7 more upon return, 10 days in total. This fasting is done for the believer’s family who can’t be at the forbidden Temple. Fear God and know that God is terrible when meting punishment.

The pilgrimage is done on certain months. Whoever embarks on the pilgrimage must not have sex or quarrel during the pilgrimage. Good deeds are known by God after all. Believers are to make provisions for that pilgrimage but the best provision is the fear of God. Those who know the Truth fear God.

There is no sin if you seek rewards from God. When believers leave the Mountain where the House of God, they remember God who is near that sacred monument that is the Mountain and they remember God as a guide without whom they would be lost. They then leave from where the people leave and ask God for forgiveness, forgiving and merciful is He. When the ritual is complete, God is remembered like how the believers remember their fathers so even more so.

Those who say, “God, give us our share of this world” will not have their share in the afterlife. Some also ask God to give them what is good on this earth and in the afterlife and to save them from hellfire. Those who asked that will have what they wished for.

God can count the days very quickly. Believers to keep count of the days they remember God so whoever starts their pilgrimage 2 days earlier have no sin. Those who delay have no sin if they fear God. Believers fear God and know that they will be gathered to him in the afterlife.

Some may like speeches made in this mortal world. They speak of God as a witness to what is in everyone’s hearts and that he is the most formidable of all adversaries. However, once their backs are turned, they do evil on the land destroying crops and livestock. God does not love that kind of evildoing. When told to fear God, they became arrogant. Hell is befitting them and evil is their bed.

Some of the people sell themselves in an attempt to please God and God is compassionate to His servants. Believer completely submit to God and do not follow in the steps of the devil, the enemy. If one dismisses the Belief even after proof of the Belief have come to them, the believers should know that God is dear and wise. Does he wait until God and His angels come to them and judge him in the afterlife? God controls all affairs. The Children of Isra’il have been given many clear signs proving the Belief. They twisted the Book sent down by God and are punished severely because of that.

The non-believers and evildoers are given the bounty of this world and yet they laugh at the believers. Those who fear God will be above these non-believers on Judgement Day. God provides that bounty to whoever He wants without needing to account to those whom He has given that bounty.

The people were of one nation so God sent prophets to bring good news from God and His warnings. He sent down the Book with the Truth written in it to resolve theological disagreements. No one disagreed with Book except those who received the Book after other Books came to them. They are those who revolted against God. So, God decided to guide the Believers to the Truth with his permission, guiding them to the proper way. Do those who twist the Words of God think that they will enter Paradise even though those before them who did the same didn’t?

There is distress in those people and they were shaken until God’s messenger and the believers asked when will be God’s victory. Yet, God’s victory is near. These people will ask what price will they have to pay. The believers will them to spend on their parents, relatives, orphans, the poor and the travellers. Good deeds are surely known by God.

War is the duty of the believer and some believers may hate it. However, something hated might be good for one while something loved might be harmful for one. God knows which is good or bad though the believers may not know. When asked about war in the holy month, tell them that engaging in war during the holy month is a big matter. But to stop others from following the way of God is a bigger sin more so than killing.

Yet, if they still wage war with you intending to make you leave the Religion. Those who leave the Religion shall be put to death for he is a non-believer. Whatever merit or good deeds they have accumulated throughout their lives will be rendered void is the mortal world and the afterlife. They will suffer in hellfire forever.

Believers who may have transgressed but emigrated and performed holy war for the sake of God may have God’s mercy, forgiving and merciful is He.

When the non-believers ask about drinking and gambling, tell them that there is good and evil in it but the evil is more pronounced than the good. When they ask how much they can spend on drinking and gambling, tell them whatever you can spare for these activities.

God shows his Words and the believers may reflect. Some may ask about the orphans In the mortal world and the afterlife. Tell them that being good to orphans is a good deed in itself and if you associate with them, the orphans shall be your family.

God knows the difference between the evildoer and the doer of good and if God wishes so, He will doom one into difficulty, dear and wise God is.

Do not have sex with pagan women until they become believers. A slave woman who is a believer is better than a pagan even though you are attracted to that pagan. Likewise for pagan males. Pagans lead believers to hellfire while God leads believers to Paradise and forgives. God shows his Words to the people so that they may remember.

Some may ask from menstruation. Tell them that such blood is harmful. Stay away from women during menstruation until they are purified. After this, you may continue to have sex with them. This is what God commands you to abide by. He loves those who repent and those who are purified.

Your women have are like a field to you, the believer. So, you may enter and penetrate them whenever you please and so be righteous. Fear God and know that you will meet him in the afterlife. Give also good news to the believers.

Do not make God an excuse for not honouring the promise to be virtuous, to be fearful of God and to be a peacemaker among men. God is so ever omniscient. God will not hold you responsible for making false promises. It is the thought that counts and what God will hold you accountable for, forgiving and magnanimous He is.

If a couple who are believers decide to divorce, they will have to wait for 4 months. If they reconcile, this shows that God is magnanimous. If they divorce anyway after these 4 months, God will know of it, omniscient He is. Divorced women should be chaste for 3 menstrual cycles after the divorce. It is not permitted for them to hide what God has created in their wombs since these are women are believers. Should they be pregnant, that’d be a reason for them to re-enter that marriage if the husband wishes reconciliation. The same applies if the wife desires reconciliation too though the husband has more rights. God is dear and wise having made this arrangement.

Believers can divorce twice so keep or put your women away according to what is fair. It is forbidden for you to take what you have given to your wives unless the wives fear that they can’t keep to what God has expected of them. If the believers fear that they cannot keep to what God has expected of them, there will be no sin when the wife gives her possessions to the husband as redemption. This is what God has arranged for the believers so they shall not go against them. The evil are those who go against these arrangements.

If the husband divorces his wife the third time, it is forbidden for him to take her again until the divorced has sex with her new husband. There is no sin on the couple if they reconcile so long as they keep to the arrangements God has arranged for them. These arrangements and rules are shown to the believers by God. When the believer divorces his women, he must put their women away or keep them in the fair way. They cannot harm their divorced women as that is sinning. Do not laugh at the Words of God and remember God’s grace when he sent down the Book together with the wisdom that is in It. Fear God and know that He is omniscient.

When the believer divorced his women and after these women had their 3 periods, do not prevent them from having sex with their new husbands when both the divorced wife and the new husband have agreed to have sex in the fair manner. That arrangement is to be abided and taught to the believers in God and Judgement Day. That arrangement is virtuous and pure. Do not question it and know that God knows why this is best, not you the believer.

When the mothers breastfed their children for 2 full years, their husbands must provide food and clothing to them. No soul will be held accountable if they are unable to provide all of these. A mother cannot be expected to provide for her child what she is unable to provide for. The same applies with the father or whoever who inherited the child. If they choose to make the child wean themselves off from milk after consent and agreement, there is no wrongdoing. If you choose to have a wet nurse for your children, there shall no sin if you remunerate them in the fair way. Fear God for he knows what you, the believer do.

Widows of believers must not have sex for 14 months. After this, there is no wrongdoing on the deceased believer’s part in the manner their widows leave the deceased’s household, provided they do so in the right way. God knows what you do.

There is no sin for the believer who makes proposals to marry women and making those proposals secret. God knows that you will remember and honour these proposals. Do not make these promises in secret unless you intend to honour them. Do not have sex or marry until it is the prescribed time to do so. Know that God knows what is in your hearts. Beware of God and know that he is forgiving and merciful.

There is no sin if the believer divorces the woman who did not have sex with them or given them the alimony money. Provide for your wives according to your means and provide in the fair way for it is a duty for the doers of good. If you divorce them before you had sex with them and have already settled on the alimony, you are allowed to slash the alimony by half unless the divorce is annulled by either side. If the divorce is annulled, it will be considered an act of good. Do not forget to have many children between you and your women, believer. God is all-seeing.

Keep to the regimen of praying, especially the third prayer of the five prayers in total, and be obedient to God. So if you are God-fearing, you will need to pray even if you are travelling. When you are safe, remember what God taught you what you didn’t know.

Those who die and leave behind widows must be provided for for one year without forcing them out of the deceased’s household. If they leave after one year, there is no sin on the part of the deceased whatever things done in the fair way the widows do. God is dear and wise.

The divorced women ought to be provided for fairly as a duty to the believers who fear God. God makes his Words clear to the believers so that they may understand. Have you seen those who flee their homes in their thousands out of fear of death? God tells them to die then he brought them back to life. God rewards his people but most people fail to be grateful for it.

Engage in war for the sake of God and know that He hears and knows all. Whoever lends God a good loan, God will repay him doubly and very richly. God can give and take away and to Him the believer will return.

Have you seen the children of Isra’il after Moses passed on? When they told a prophet to send them a king and that they will wage war for God, God asked if they wouldn’t wage war even though it is required of them. The children of Isra’il denied that this would happen and that they themselves are driven away from their homes. Yet, when ordered to fight for God, they didn’t except for a few of them. God knows who are the wrongdoers.

Their prophet told the children of Isra’il that God has sent Saul as a king to them. They asked how can the kingdom be to Saul over them when they are more worthy of the kingdom than Saul since he had not much money. The prophet replied that God has chosen Saul over them and has given more knowledge and status. He gives His kingdom whatever he wishes, big and knowing God is. His Kingdom is the ark that will come to you, the children of Isra’il. That Kingdom is tranquillity sent from God and the relic left behind by the family of Moses and Aaron. The angels carried it and it is very sure sign from God to the believers.

When Saul entered the Kingdom with his army, he claimed that God will test the children of Isra’il with a rive. Whoever drinks from the river is not of Saul. Saul’s army then passed the river. The children of Isra’il then said that they have no strength to fight Goliath and his army. Those who thought that they are destined to meet God asked how many small armies like theirs could defeat a large one like Goliath’s by God’s grace. They claimed that God is with the patient and steadfast in the battlefield. When they started attacking Goliath and his army they called on God to be patient, not retreat from battle and give them victory over their enemies. Indeed, by God’s grace, Goliath was killed by David, they were victorious over Goliath’s army and God gave Saul the Kingdom, His wisdom and whatever else God was willing to teach him. If God didn’t allow some to conquer others then there’d be evildoing on this earth. God possess the bounty of the many worlds.

These are the Words of God. God recites them to you the believer with truth and you the believer are of the messengers God has sent down. A select few favoured by God among the believers are His messengers. Those messengers managed to speak to God directly and God has exalted them somewhat. Isa son of Mary was one of them and God had given him the evidence of the Belief and God sent down the Holy Spirit to back him up. If God willed, the believers will not wage war after evidence of the Belief came down to them. Yet, they beg to differ on what was sent down. Some became believers and some became non-believers. Even then, if God willed, they will not fight with each other too. God can do what he wants though.

Believers will spend what God has given them until Judgement Day when there shall be no transactions, no friendship and no help given. Also, the non-believers are evil. There is no other god than God. He is the living, the self-providing and he does not sleep. He owns everything on Heaven and Earth. No one can intercede with God unless He allows one to do so. God knows the past and the present and men cannot know unless God permits them to know. His power reaches beyond the heavens and earth and he is not burdened by being the master of them for He is high and great.

There is no compulsion in religion. The right way and the wrong way can be easily discerned. Whoever becomes a non-believer in idolatry and switching to believing in God will have taken on a strong handle of which cannot be shaken off. God is omniscient.

God is the friend of the believers. He will lead out from the darkness into the light. Those who become non-believers are the friends of the idols. They lead the people into the darkness and will be destined for hellfire forever.

Have you seen those who disputed with Abraham about God and doubt that God has given Abraham the Kingdom? Abraham said that God gives life and causes death. They replied that it is they instead that give life and cause death. Abraham retorted that God rises and sets the sun. That made the non-believer Abraham was speaking to confounded. God will not guide the evil.

There was a person who passed by a village which was empty on its roof. He asked if God gives life after death. God in response took his life then resurrected him a century later. God then asked how long did he wait to have his answer. The person replied that it felt as if he waited for a day or less. He was then told that a hundred years have passed and that his food and drink have rotted away and his donkey was reduced to bones. God decided to make that person a sign to the people. They shall see how God took the skeletal remains, clothed it with flesh and so raised him from the dead. They must proclaim that God has might over everything after witnessing this miracle.

Abraham asked of God to show him how He gave life to the dead. God chastised him for not being faithful. Abraham replied that he would like to be assured. God instructed Abraham to take four birds, cut them then mix them. Place one part on every mountain then call them. The birds will come to Abraham swiftly and God reminded Abraham that He is dear and wise.

Those who spend money for God is like the farmer who sows a grain and reaped seven ears of corn with each ear having a hundred grains. God multiplies to whoever He wishes, large and knowing is He. Those who spend money for God’s sake shall not reproach or harm what they have spent on and they will have their reward for God, have no fear on them and they will not grieve in the afterlife. Kind speech and forgiveness is better than medical bills. God is rich and magnanimous.

Believers will not void their donations by reproaching and injuring others. That would be like the person who spends supposedly for the sake of God by do not believe in Him and Judgement Day. They are like a pebble with dirt on it that remains hard even after heavy rain falls on it. There is no reward for such donations if he does not believe. God does not guide the non-believers.

Those who spend their money to please God to make sure that they have a place in Paradise are like gardens on a hill that yields double the amount of food after heavy rain falls on it. Even if rain doesn’t fall, there’d be dew. God sees what men do.

No one desires even the best of gardens with palms and vines that bear fruits of every kind till the day one dies, and with rivers flowing below them if he has weak offspring who mismanages the garden causing it to perish under strong winds or a fire. So God makes clear his Words so the believers will reflect.

Believers spend the good things they have earned and what they have grown from the earth. Do not give away the bad things that you have. Do not give what you will not receive. Know that God is rich and worthy of praise.
The Devil promises poverty and demands that you conduct yourselves poorly. God promises forgiveness from his wrath and many rewards, large and knowing He is. He gives wisdom and knowledge to whoever He wants. Who receives such wisdom has received good yet no one will remember this except believers who know.

Whatever you spend, whatever vows you make, God knows. The evil will have no help. If you make donations openly, all is well with you. If you do not make these donations openly to the poor, all is still well with you. Giving atones for evil and God knows what you do.

It is not the responsibility of believer to guide the non-believers but rather it is entirely up to God. The act of giving what is good is itself a good act. Do not give in hope of seeing God’s face though. Whatever good that you give will be repaid to you in the afterlife and you will be treated unjustly.

The poor who are in that predicament because of God do not have the strength to strike out on the earth. Fools think that they are rich because of their effort. Believers will know them by their mark. They do not beg. What the believers give that is good is known by God.

Those who give by night and day, secretly and publicly, will have their reward from God, have no dear, and they will not grieve at the afterlife.

Those who take interest from loans will not stand in the afterlife. They will instead stand like those cursed by the Devil. They say that charging interest is transactional but it is God not them who allowed for transactions and forbade the charging of interest. Whoever charges interests and receives a sermon from God should stop doing so and the matter would be settled. God will decide what will happen to him in the afterlife. However, those who persist in charging interest will certainly burn in hellfire forever. God will destroy the interest but increase donations with interest. God does not love the sinful evildoers.

Believers who did good deeds and performed prayer and paid the tithe will receive their reward from God, have no fear in them and will not grieve in the afterlife. Believers will fear God and abandon interest money. If one does not abandon the interest money, one will have to prepare for a war with God and his messenger. If those who offer loans with interest repents, they will have the principal back with no interest paid. Do not treat others unjustly and you will not be dealt with unjustly by God.

Those who are in need of financial aid should have some kind of reprieve from their debtors so that he will be at ease. Believers can give them donations and it will be good for them if they know the Truth. Fear the day when you will return to and be judged by God. Every soul by then will be rewarded what it has earned and they will not be treated evilly.
Believers will take up debt for a fixed amount of time that they are obliged to write down. The person overseeing this transaction between the lender and the debtor will write in the fair manner. He cannot refuse to write as God has taught him not to. The debtor will dictate to him and will not change the terms of the arrangement he has dictated with the lender, and may he fear God. If the debtor is unable to dictate the terms of his debt then let his friend dictate in the fair manner and call upon their number two men to serve as witnesses. If there aren’t two men, then at least one man and two women chosen by the debtor should serve as witnesses instead. There is more than one witness so that errors can be corrected by the other when recalling the terms of the debt. These witnesses cannot refuse when called upon. Believers must not tire to put the terms of the debt into writing never mind its size. This is more just in the eyes of God, facilitates witnessing and best for avoiding doubt.

However, for transactions where goods can be immediately passed onto the buyer, there is no sin if the transaction is not recorded. Have a third party to serve as witnesses when things are sold.

Do not harm the writer nor the witness for it is evildoing and a sin and so fear God for He teaches you and knows all. If you are travelling and can’t find a transcriber to record the transaction then a verbal pledge will have to suffice. Only make such transactions if you trust the debtor or the buyer and let the trusted party honour his pledges and he fear God.

Witnesses shall not withhold their testimony on these matters. Whoever does so sins, all knowing God is. God owns what is in the heavens and earth and whatever you show or hide from Him, he will take everything into account. So God forgives whoever He wants to forgive and tortures whoever He wants to torture. God is almighty.

The messenger of God believes in Book and Words that are sent down from God. Believers believed in God and his angels, the Books and his messengers. God does not discriminate between His messengers. The messengers said to God that they heard and obeyed His commands and that will return to Him in the afterlife.

God will not call on any soul to do any more than it is able to do. Souls will receive what it earns and pays what it earns. God, do not hold us the believer responsible should we forget or sin unwittingly. God, do not burden us like how you burdened those before us. God, do not burden us with what we cannot do. God, forget our sins and forgive our sins and have mercy on us. You are our friend so make us victorious against the non-believers and the evildoers.

Brownie points if you can guess which book does this chapter come from!
from this lesson, I conclude that being a believer is very complicated. There are so many laws that it might be better for one to become an Atheist instead, living by one's own rules, set of ideals and most importantly, things they actually able to understand.

the main thing for one to become a believer is because they fear hell and they want heaven. since what's most important to me is to have fun and enjoy my freedom, guess I'll make happy with the remainder of my time before I go to hell.

well, at least according to them anyway. I hope, at least they got decent internet connection and I was able to chill around without having to work every single day. well I don't mind if my work was handling sex slaves of my own preference though.

as for the book, I don't really care bout those boring and preachy stuff.