[Valentine 2014] LEONARD267 HOSTS THE VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT

Pages Prev12
Xenon wrote...
Plagiarism?...Tsk, tsk, tsk. high...I'm disappointed.

I have taken out many ideas more than you can count really, I'm not the ones to come up with creative things =D

1360 x 768 is my answer to the discussion though, I'm also a part of it. for the rest I don't know, I'm just writing that on a whim.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
Kuro vi Lolitannia wrote...
I imagine 2 people saying "I love you normally", "Yeah, I normally love you too" lawl.

Possibly the best confession and confession reply I have ever seen.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Expect one of the most deep poems you have ever read. (Or not maybe :/)
My entry

Spoiler:

"Oh boy, Valentine's Day! Get naked."

"Did you bring me candy?"

"Funny story. I bought some, but--"

"No."

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma27p4vh231qltfsxo1_500.jpg

just got that from someplace. the OP asked about their New Year Resolution and the guys just gave their monitor screen resolution lol

I did not get that joke until I saw the word "monitor."
^
yeah lol

on a side note, I found your entry to be really funny because of the picture =)
Xenon FAKKU Writer
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
Spoiler:
"Oh boy, Valentine's Day! Ger naked."

"Ger naked."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

...aaaand I lost it. Aces. 10/10, would read again, and again, and again, and again, and again.
Xenon wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
Spoiler:
"Oh boy, Valentine's Day! Ger naked."

"Ger naked."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

"Ger."

...aaaand I lost it. Aces. 10/10, would read again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

No! I'm ruined!

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dOAslTh2JFI/UafHa7lDLcI/AAAAAAAAAic/xPQg1zYYsdo/s1600/zoidberg.jpg
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
My entry

Spoiler:

"Oh boy, Valentine's Day! Get naked."

"Did you bring me candy?"

"Funny story. I bought some, but--"

"No."

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma27p4vh231qltfsxo1_500.jpg

just got that from someplace. the OP asked about their New Year Resolution and the guys just gave their monitor screen resolution lol

I did not get that joke until I saw the word "monitor."

What's the joke? Nice reptile though. I am so glad to see that many people are participating in this non-event of mine. I feel smug.
leonard267 wrote...

What's the joke? Nice reptile though. I am so glad to see that many people are participating in this non-event of mine. I feel smug.

Someone asked what another person's New Year's resolution would be, and they gave them the resolution of their computer screen.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

Someone asked what another person's New Year's resolution would be, and they gave them the resolution of their computer screen.

No, no. Not high_time's entry, your entry with the reptile in it; I did not get your entry.
The guy took the candy he bought for his girlfriend and wasted it by stacking it on his lizard. It's not really an actual joke so much as it's just meant to be random.
Revelation Defender of DFC
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
The guy took the candy he bought for his girlfriend and wasted it by stacking it on his lizard. It's not really an actual joke so much as it's just meant to be random.

Praise be to randomness tacos!
Revelation wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...

Praise be to randomness tacos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV9oO0nqVGQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=210
Best bits:

What comes into your mind when you look at your calendar only to find that today is the 14th of February? I can't read minds but if you are living in the West (sans Australasia), chances are it would be the 15th of February from where I come from. While others are celebrating this accursed festival of romance, a concept that is a vaguely defined, supposedly hormone driven, clouds what could otherwise be good judgement and potentially ruinous, I find it near impossible to celebrate that day.

The 15th of February marks a God-forsaken event that would be known to be one of the darkest events in history when a foreign invader decided to set up shop on my territory. What followed was an orgy of rape, pillage, economic devastation and endemic malnutrition. It was an occupation that can only be described as tyrannical rule if one were to be lenient. I am of course referring to the hypothetical scenario if I let these silly feelings of romance get the better of me and end up with a woman that would ruin the lives of me and many others.

A diabeetus reference would've been nice to add tho, but you already pointed out the endemic malnutrition, so it wont fit.

How about lemons (erotic stories) and other stories depicting sexual depravity that would in all likelihood threaten human civilization as we know it? Can we write them?

I've read such things. 14-year-old-girls shouldn't be allowed on the internet. ;_;
Pages Prev12