Winter Writing Contest 2016: Poll

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 13
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://i.ibb.co/mFYD0Df/2016-1.jpg

Welcome to the first and only poll this year.

Since there are five entries, I figured there wasn't much sense in breaking the polls down into smaller ones. This is the only poll, but there will be an extended time frame of a week to make your decisions.

The Reader's Choice and Runner-up winners will be declared when the poll ends. The other judges and I will meet and analyze the entries very carefully amongst each other during this time. We should have a winner for the Judge's Choice and Runner-up award about the time when the final poll ends, or shortly thereafter. We will also prepare a backup in case the public elect our choice. However, if the Reader's runner-up is our selection, they will still be the winner of the Judge's Choice award and the Reader's runner-up will move onto the next closest. If there is a tie...Well, there will be a tie. I'll see what I can do if that happens.

When you read each submission, if you have not already, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you. As a judge, I will withhold my comments until after the contest is over to those who request it.

I wish the entrants the best of luck. Happy reading, everyone.

Entries in this poll:

AxisLight submitted The Drowned Eschaton

leonard267 submitted New Brave World

d(^_^)(^_^)d submitted Zana the Demon Eater

正義 submitted Dungeon Escape

xninebreaker submitted A World Without You
Yanker I read hentai for plot
Damn, that pic...

Good luck bois. I'll have a world of 'constructive' shittalk for those brave of heart.

Yeah, if you want feedback I'll be happy to give you some, I've got a mini essay for (most) of you.
Yanker wrote...
Damn, that pic...

Good luck bois. I'll have a world of 'constructive' shittalk for those brave of heart.

Yeah, if you want feedback I'll be happy to give you some, I've got a mini essay for (most) of you.

Huh. Well, too bad I didn't take part this time.
Yanker wrote...
Damn, that pic...

Looking forward to it.
Yanker wrote...
Damn, that pic...

I doubt you have one for me, mine is a rushed piece of garbage that I started within a few hours of the deadline...

I don't even understand why I have so many votes, I somehow doubt people liked my edgy fantasy torture script, in which torture is completely absent.

But, on the offhand that you do, I'm always looking forward to what you have to say ^_^.

I really, REALLY don't deserve to win the reader's choice, and would recommend literally any other entry for the selection.
Yanker I read hentai for plot
Yeah I don't, since I've told you most of what you need to know anyway.
Yanker wrote...
Yeah I don't, since I've told you most of what you need to know anyway.

I figured, but thanks for taking the time to confirm this either way.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Congratulations goes to 正義 for his winning submission Dungeon Escape! You have rightfully won the Reader's Choice award. Well done!

Congratulations also goes to d(^_^)(^_^)d for his entry Zana the Demon Eater. You have rightfully earned the Runner-up position!

Stand by for a winners thread to come tomorrow when we will also reveal the winner of the Judge's Choice award.