Winter Writing Contest 2016

Pages Prev12
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
New Brave World

I have come up with something silly as usual. Now to pester everyone to read it.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Just under three days left.

Good luck on the finishing touches, everyone!
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Dawn_of_Dark wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
fuck school.

bruh

leonard267 wrote...
Will it be coming out soon? Someone has already produced an entry!

But that aside, what a coincidence! I now have an idea for a story. I have posted half written drafts somewhere in this forum.

You can't rush artists! That being said, I now have half of a first draft, so hopefully soon-ish.

You fraud! It is now hours from the deadline and I have yet to see, let alone complain about your entry.

That said, I have written an entry that is even more offensive than whatever you have written. If you have time to go through 5000 words, please give it a read.

New Brave World
Finally got it written. Still need to edit though. Best of luck to everyone else!

Zana the Demon Eater

leonard wrote...
You fraud! It is now hours from the deadline and I have yet to see, let alone complain about your entry.

Complain away.
leonard267 wrote...

I think I must say an apology to everyone here (and a personal apology to leonard) that I don't think I can have my entry ready for the deadline. This month has been way wild for me to have time to finish this one thing I was really looking forwards to all year.

That being said, I will still work on this piece to the best of my ability and give it to you guys in a few coming days. I promise!

I will still read through the entries (so far we have 3) and leave my comments as usual as well.
Dungeon Escape

I would like to note that the ending has been changed, I decided not to give everyone the fucked up ending. Ask rice for details, or PM me and I can basically describe it to you if you're interested.

That being said, this is the final result and what I'm submitting.

Also, I just started writing this today, so forgive me if it feels rushed.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Thank you for your dedicated entries, everyone. Did the 5000 word limit help?

As of now, the deadline for the contest is passed and submissions will no longer be accepted. Stay tuned for the Reader's poll that will be posted in a couple days. The other judges and I will analyze the pieces as the polling is happening so both award-winners will be announced at once and in a timely manner.

Thank you for your participation and happy New Year! May the year of 2017 bring you boundless motivation and creativity in your writing abilities.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
A World Without You

I know it's late. Too bad really, but I wanted to post it anyways since I'd written it. Good luck everyone, I mean it! And happy new years!

I'll be sure to look over the entries as well. It shouldn't take me too long.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
xninebreaker wrote...
I know it's late. Too bad really, but I wanted to post it anyways since I'd written it. Good luck everyone, I mean it! And happy new years!

I think I'll bend the limit a stretch to allow you in. You did work hard on your entry, I'm not going to invalidate your efforts for being a little late.

The limit really isn't meant to prohibit people who make honest effort, it's meant to be the standard. Voting hasn't even begun, so it's not really too big of a deal regardless. Just don't make a habit of it.

Thank you for your entry, xnine.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
Xenon wrote...
I think I'll bend the limit a stretch to allow you in. You did work hard on your entry, I'm not going to invalidate your efforts for being a little late.

The limit really isn't meant to prohibit people who make honest effort, it's meant to be the standard. Voting hasn't even begun, so it's not really too big of a deal regardless. Just don't make a habit of it.

Thank you for your entry, xnine.

I'm extremely glad to have a chance to compete with the others. Even if you decide to leave me out though, I would be okay with that. However, as it stands, thanks for letting me in Xenon! I appreciate it.
Pages Prev12