[Anime] Campione! (Summer 2012)

Pages Prev12345Next
Man, I laugh a lot at eps 5
Regarding the LN, does vol 11 and so on restart the story and on a different timeline? I mean like same characters an shit but different relationships
If this was an JRPG game you can only level grind Godou at stage bosses since he can only physical hit small fries (for example that golem)... and I'm not stupid enough to use up his 1 time skills... (if there were no restore point before a boss fight)
Episode 6.
Spoiler:
So Yuri and Salvatore's little sword woman knew each other beforehand. Makes sense. And Salvatore is a werewolf...huh. Guess that explains all the wolves. Also, nice that they aren't just limiting it to one set of gods. We got Greek, and Egyptian now.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 6.
Spoiler:
So Yuri and Salvatore's little sword woman knew each other beforehand. Makes sense. And Salvatore is a werewolf...huh. Guess that explains all the wolves. Also, nice that they aren't just limiting it to one set of gods. We got Greek, and Egyptian now.

The old man's name is Voban, not Salvatore.

ep.6[spoil] The first few minutes of this ep made me think Voban is a Pedo lol. That flaminf horse is so cool.
NEXUS wrote...
The main girl looks like Christiane Friedrich from Majikoi.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1056240-ZVBN7EM.jpg

Yea Erica even uses a rapier or I think its a rapier. Erica is Italian but is Christiane british or something else?

Just started watching the anime and it really surprised me. A lot of action in just 2 episodes.

My favourite though is how quick a relationship was establish. Before we would see the main heroine be a tsundere or to shy to actually admit their feelings for each other and we normally get a confession nearly the end of the anime but this anime is different

It took 3-4 episode for the main heroine to actually confess her feelings to the main protagonist. So its quite refreshing to see such fast development.

Also like to add the main protagonist Golden Authority. It gave of a fate/stay feeling. The world of blades where shirou and archer was fighting and the Gate of Babylon.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Keitaro Ito wrote...

[font=Times New Roman] Erica is Italian but is Christiane british or something else?

Chris is from German.
Its all about them kisses man. They are too hawt for an anime.
BloodyWind wrote...

Oh I know what you mean..Them Tongues Mmmm
Keitaro Ito wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...

Spoiler:
I wonder if he will do it too with with Yuri? while Erica fights off the small fries, he is left with Yuri and then she passes off the the details about Osiris with a kiss or something...
Spoiler:

Darn It Goudou! what did you do in the LN??
Forum Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120811041902/thecampione/images/thumb/c/c8/Group_image_1.jpg/640px-Group_image_1.jpg
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Keitaro Ito wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...

Spoiler:
I wonder if he will do it too with with Yuri? while Erica fights off the small fries, he is left with Yuri and then she passes off the the details about Osiris with a kiss or something...
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120811041902/thecampione/images/thumb/c/c8/Group_image_1.jpg/640px-Group_image_1.jpg

I was thinking the ability to pass information can only be used by Erica? If not then yea it would be awesome, looking at Yuri and then french kissing here - The reaction she'll have must be awesomely cute that you just want to do it again.

Also haven't read the Light novel. I will after I finish the anime. I'll read it together with the manga.
Keitaro Ito wrote...
Spoiler:
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Keitaro Ito wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I was thinking the ability to pass information can only be used by Erica? If not then yea it would be awesome, looking at Yuri and then french kissing here - The reaction she'll have must be awesomely cute that you just want to do it again.

Also haven't read the Light novel. I will after I finish the anime. I'll read it together with the manga.

GODOU YOU LUCKY GUY!!!
Forum Image: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c56.0.403.403/p403x403/185569_343738545711042_1974047573_n.jpg

Spoiler:
not once
not twice
with thrice
everything's nice

not as ero-tongue as Erica, its still sweet and passionate

being ignorant about mythologies and being surrounded with girls that knows them isn't a bad thing for Godou, though it would be bad if there was a certain enemy that only 1 person knows in the world and he's a guy...

and please calm down Mr. Narrator, I know... we all like the next ep too

question: does killing more gods will give you more godly powers/authority? are there rules also behind in gaining more godly powers/authority like being same gods of earth?
Episode 7.
Spoiler:
Eh, was kind of hoping for more epicness, but that was kinda anticlimactic. Especially Erica and Liliana's fight ending the way it did. Epic catfight stopped, because she wrote an embarrassing book? Weak. The fight with Count guy was alright. Especially Goudou bringing down the thunder like he did. Shame the old bastard wouldn't freaking die!
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 7.
Spoiler:
Eh, was kind of hoping for more epicness, but that was kinda anticlimactic. Especially Erica and Liliana's fight ending the way it did. Epic catfight stopped, because she wrote an embarrassing book? Weak. The fight with Count guy was alright. Especially Goudou bringing down the thunder like he did. Shame the old bastard wouldn't freaking die!

Spoiler:
First thing that came to mind was Lighting Spirit Bomb
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
question: does killing more gods will give you more godly powers/authority? are there rules also behind in gaining more godly powers/authority like being same gods of earth?

Kill any god and you gain its authority. Godou gets one more btw. Far as I know, there is no restriction. Only thing is if the gods are somewhat close like their origin, it is easier to stop them. Like Godou's sword should only be able to cut off one authority per usage like his battle with Athena, he was only able to severe one of her authoities. In Voban's case, two of his authorities were somehow related so a simple adding of explanation on how theyre related allowed Godou to severe the second one.
Who was worried about Erica? I sure as hell wasn't. Crafty right to the end of the episode.
Biggest reason for watching this anime : le blonde mouth rape

I wonder if Ena would make it in the anime.
castor212 wrote...
Biggest reason for watching this anime : le blonde mouth rape

I wonder if Ena would make it in the anime.

sure she would...
Spoiler:
I dunno about the falling in love part though, which is the same as Laura of IS

Spoiler:
Now I'm wondering when will the basic pettanko tease would start... hmm...Forum Image: http://www.emptyblue.it/data/wallpaper/Campione/Campione_01.jpg
BloodyWind wrote...
rowanatkinson23 wrote...

Kill any god and you gain its authority. Godou gets one more btw. Far as I know, there is no restriction. Only thing is if the gods are somewhat close like their origin, it is easier to stop them. Like Godou's sword should only be able to cut off one authority per usage like his battle with Athena, he was only able to severe one of her authoities. In Voban's case, two of his authorities were somehow related so a simple adding of explanation on how theyre related allowed Godou to severe the second one.

Something I'm unsure of Is that when godou uses his golden sword to cut through an enemy's authority, I wonder If he will gain that authority like with the god that he took the sword from?
TsundareKing Hidden King of FAKKU
I'll mostly stick to the LN, but there is one moment that I want to see.
The arraival of Cult Leader Lou Hao, her fight with Godou, and the arriaval of John Pluto Smith.
Pages Prev12345Next