[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Im pretty sure theyll do a second SAO anime covering GGO and Alicization. The success SAO is having should bring about that.
Episode 11
Spoiler:
Kirito X Asuna= The Feels :D. And then add to that, Yui-Chan, which as another poster pointed out, could be SAO'S Aura. If we're lucky, we'll even get a Morganna like character :). Yay to Hackers and Viruses and stuff lol. Only the Virtual reality types though lol.
I have to check out episode 11 sometime later today. Only caught up with SAO over the past week and I think it's a great anime to watch. I also swear Kirito must've slept with all the female characters by now xD
Episode 11
Spoiler:
I don't need to explain how great this episode was.

Edit: So I was on a Kokoro Connect OP video on YouTube and saw a Sword Art Online spoiler. For fuck sake... I'm so fucking angry.

I'm never looking at the comments again.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Ep.11 was:

Forum Image: http://i45.tinypic.com/2mczgr4.png
Episode 11.
Spoiler:
I'm not much for slow episodes in an action heavy series, but, just this once, I had no problem with it. I'm a damn sucker for Moe, and Yui hits all the right cuteness buttons. Real sweet and whatnot to see them act like a virtual semblance of a nice, happy family. But, of course, there's some kind of hitch. Whatever is up with Yui, I don't really have a good theory. But it's gonna be interesting to watch.

On a secondary note
Spoiler:
I thought it was cool to see old dudes in the game, just chilling and fishing.
Most anime adaptations of Light Novels are confusing for those who are not familiar with it. SAO anime is no exception.

I recommend reading the Light Novels by Kawahara Reki first.

Familiarize yourself with the jargons like Fulldive technology, Nerve Gear etc.

By reading the LN, you will be able to grasp the various elements that drives the world of SAO -like from the creation of the Fulldive machines Nerve Gear, AmuSphere, Medicuboid and Soul Translator to the plights and adventures that the main protagonist Kirito experienced in the world of Aincrad, Alfheim, Gun Gale Online and Underworld.
Itching for the next book .....Alicization Running...

I hope in the anime they emphasize more Kirito's androgynous face.

Sinon's outfit is a jawdropper.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1211650-VQQ4792.jpeg

If ever I see this being donned by a hot cosplayer like Alodia Gosiengfao, I'll....
If Episode 11 was cute, then Episode 12 was tragic

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Dem+feels+_0196df98c4c5e922c49abd14dbacb1d1.png Tragic and sad, and it shows more of Kayaba's jerkoff-ish character. Creator is one ultimate troll, of the worst kind.
Episode 12
Spoiler:
Well, there's another character killed off straight away. I wasn't expecting her to be an AI, I teared up a bit when she disappeared. Her sword was fucking huge. Looking forward to the next episode. But I'm still enraged over reading that spoiler on a Kokoro Connect YT video I mentioned, why do people have to spoil things? I couldn't have read a worse spoiler. I hope it isn't true, he might have just been trolling.
Episode 12:

Spoiler:
Oh my gawd....Why. Yui's episode made me tear up so much cause she was so adorable. Seeing her being killed off to save her parents was touching but...just so sad. Next episode will be good, I hope.
Episode 12.
Spoiler:
I'm not crying. I just got something in my eye. Damn. They couldn't get to stay a happy family for a few more episodes? I mean...damn. The sadness and whatnot of Yui getting deleted...damn. At least she got to be awesome before she went out. Bye-bye Yui. This show is already more depressing without you.
Spoiler:
Yui will be back in the ALO arc anyway..
Kaimax Best Master-San
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Dem+feels+_0196df98c4c5e922c49abd14dbacb1d1.png Tragic and sad, and it shows more of Kayaba's jerkoff-ish character. Creator is one ultimate troll, of the worst kind.

No no no,
Kayaba just made the "most perfect maintenance free self supporting" System. Where's the part that shows off he's a jerk?

the system just did what it has to do, remove unauthorized use of GM powers.
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:

No no no,
Kayaba just made the "most perfect maintenance free self supporting" System. Where's the part that shows off he's a jerk?

His system jerked around with the program who was assigned to a task and couldn't complete it. And ontop of it all, to actually delete that program? Kayaba's a Troll.
Kaimax Best Master-San
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:

No no no,

His system jerked around with the program who was assigned to a task and couldn't complete it. And ontop of it all, to actually delete that program? Kayaba's a Troll.

The system has clearly ordered that Yui was to only observe. She was deleted because she has done something against her orders. So to the eyes" of the prefect system she's the same as a malfunctioning program, a Virus.

Kayaba is not a troll for making a perfect system, Yui went against her assigned job that was to only observe. She uses her GM powers to illegally delete a monster.

The Cardinal System was just doing it's job, maintaining all the systems. It doesn't have any emotions. If Yui didn't delete the monster she would still be fine.
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:

No no no,

The system has clearly ordered that Yui was to only observe. She was deleted because she has done something against her orders. So to the eyes" of the prefect system she's the same as a malfunctioning program, a Virus.

Kayaba is not a troll for making a perfect system, Yui went against her assigned job that was to only observe. She uses her GM powers to illegally delete a monster.

The Cardinal System was just doing it's job, maintaining all the systems. It doesn't have any emotions. If Yui didn't delete the monster she would still be fine.

tl;dr Just Cardinal being Cardinal~~
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:

No no no,

It was clearly pronounced during Yui's explanation that at one point, she assisted those with negative emotions. The Cardinal System then told Yui she was effectively useless and had her on perm standby. Now the one time where Yui is free from this system, and uses her powers to protect those she loves, she gets ripped off.

If it's not fair to flip Kayaba the bird(Kirito did), then I'll flip the cardinal system the bird. Far from perfect, if you ask me.
Kaimax Best Master-San
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:

No no no,

It was clearly pronounced during Yui's explanation that at one point, she assisted those with negative emotions. The Cardinal System then told Yui she was effectively useless and had her on perm standby. Now the one time where Yui is free from this system, and uses her powers to protect those she loves, she gets ripped off.

If it's not fair to flip Kayaba the bird(Kirito did), then I'll flip the cardinal system the bird. Far from perfect, if you ask me.

You're looking at this too much from Yui's side, I'm just looking at this from a neutral POV.

Facts:
-Cardinal orders yui to Perm Standby
-Yui breached the system because of 2 peoples positive emotions
-Yui abused her GM powers by deleting a monster, which brakes her own Program purposes.
-Because she broke that, she's an object for deletion. Programs that cannot follow their purposes set by the creator will be regarded as a foreign object that will brake the game's balance.

It's unfair to say Kayaba is a jerk/troll since he hasn't done anything to be called a jerk or a troll in relation with creating the Cardinal System and how it works. "Computer" Justice is blind.

Yes, Yui's deeds are commendable, but rules are rules.

PS: I'm Neutral Lawful
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
LustfulAngel wrote...

Spoiler:

No no no,

You're looking at this too much from Yui's side, I'm just looking at this from a neutral POV.

Facts:
-Cardinal orders yui to Perm Standby
-Yui breached the system because of 2 peoples positive emotions
-Yui abused her GM powers by deleting a monster, which brakes her own Program purposes.
-Because she broke that, she's an object for deletion. Programs that cannot follow their purposes set by the creator will be regarded as a foreign object that will brake the game's balance.

It's unfair to say Kayaba is a jerk/troll since he hasn't done anything to be called a jerk or a troll in relation with creating the Cardinal System and how it works. "Computer" Justice is blind.

Yes, Yui's deeds are commendable, but rules are rules.

PS: I'm Neutral Lawful

Well, those are indeed the facts and from a neutral standpoint, that is true. It's just a sad situation :(.