Fall 2009 Anime Season

Narok wrote...
I still haven't started watching Cromartie High School yet.

Cromartie High School is up there in my list of favorite anime, and is the only one that I will actually willingly admit that I enjoy watching Dubbed. Yes, the dub-job is THAT good. Other than that, it's fairly humorous, and it has been a tradition for my local Anime club to watch it at least once each year.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms was a fun game but i think it might get boring.

Wow the end of inuyasha thank good how many season did that thing run?
OMG! I SEE TAMAGATCHI~! This Fall will be the greatest of all time. Man... Tamagatchi... as an anime; incredible.
Winter Sonata and Romance of the 3 Kingdoms!!!
Ok Trapeze looks good, and so is A Certain Scientific Railgun(I only got into that through it's hentai doujins though). For my shojo fetish, there's Kimi no Todoke, Winter Sonata and White Album 2. I might get into The Romance of the Three Kingdoms(Dynasty Warriors)Seitokai no Ichizon looks like one of those slice of life animes.

Inuyasha: DBZ(For girls)
Cant wait to watch all of these and not finish them XD well until theyre complete
Darker than Black
Railgun
Winter Sonata(lol)
11eyes
Armed Librarians(might as well)
Darker Than Black season two......my dreams have finally come true.
Queens blade <3. That shits cash when baked
Even if the rest of the season fails (doubtful), I'll still have DtB, Railgun, Fairy Tail, Kobato and White Album to fall back to. That's more than some entire seasons put together provided for me.
haha can't wait for fairy tail and darker than black &white album ;p everything else looks boring
Just hand me my SnS III and everything will be cool...

GOT IT?!
GOD, FAIRY TAIL.

I *hope* it doesn't get butchered. HOPE. >:
I'll stick to Queens Blade for now.

Gonna watch the others for laters...

But man there are too many MOE animes this fall.
Will definately be watching Railgun, Sasameki Koto (i'm a sucker for yuri anime :D), Kimi no Todoke, Shin Koihime+Musou, Kampfer, and Nogizaka 2.
May watch Armed Librarians, Seitokai no Ichizon, Heaven's Lost Property, Nyan Koi!, and The Sacred Blacksmith.

....I watch too much anime...damnit >.<
wow. looks like the fall season will be fakkutastic. Three series which will rock guaranteed- Darker than Black 2, Nogizaka Haruka 2 and Kimi no Todoke- 2 with a lot of promise- Armed Librarians and Winter Sonata - and seven middling series which one can watch to kill time.

I wonder if Winter Sonata will be the new Kimiaru ga Nozomu Eien.
cant wait to see biri-biri again
Kimi no Todoke and Kobato sound really good. I hope they're good.
HokutoCorpse wrote...
Jacob wrote...
Discuss! (click the image to enlarge)

2ujjsxu.jpg

Chart courtesy of Chartfag.

Fairy Tail looks like the creator of One Piece made it. The guy with the pink hair looks like luffy. Oh god more inuyasha my friend is gonna freak. Time to buy some ear plugs. Im to busy Finishing Gurren Laggen to watch any new animes ( On like episode 6 or 7 friend told me the one person i liked i like most of the characters but this guy was GAR hint hint died.)

god.. romance d three kingdoms.. fairy tales.. wew.. kikikiiiki..