Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Why doesn't Ash ever go to a restaurant? Because they always serve an odd dish
Denpa teki na Kanojo The author of Kure-nai has another animated series that's going to be produced. Has anyone read this?
First Squad Nazi zombies and Soviet teens with superpowers. That's all you need to know.…
Code Geass R2 21 Thumbnail
Code Geass R2 21 Great episode wwith all the back story that was needed for R1... Lelouch finds out that his mother which he loved so much, was a crazy bitch. Now Lelouch has geass of both eyes and it's hardcore! Lelo…
Strike Witches 09 - Defend at all costs Thumbnail
Strike Witches 09 - Defend at all costs Awesome. Now we know what's up with Mio's shield, what's up with Minna and a little more of what's up with the Neuroi. It was pretty obvious from the start, yeah, but my guess …
Soul Eater Episode 21 Spoiler:…
A.I. Love You Thumbnail
A.I. Love You If your a Fan of Ken Akamatsu-Sensei(Love Hina, Negima!) then I suggest picking this, original Japanese is 9 volumes but it has been condensed into 8 for English. For Hitoshi Kobe Acadmic…
[Manga] Love Junkies Thumbnail
[Manga] Love Junkies http://www.mangavolume.com/serie-archive/mangas-love-junkies/ Mangavolume wrote...S…
School Rumble Z It's finally begun :3, the new school rumble manga season!! :P Anyone read that yet?:x
Megumi Story: In 1977, Ms. Megumi Yokota, a 13-year-old girl, disappeared on her way home from school. It was revealed later on that she was abducted by North Korea. This film features the anguish of Megumi’
So, who thinks a MGS anime would kick ass? I've always wanted Metal gear Solid to become an anime, the story and character designs would work so well in an anime. Does anyone agree? To be honest, i think Productio I.G.…
[ Poll ] Shounen vs Seinen Which do you prefer?
DO YOU KNOW THIS ANIME? zephang, ziphang, zuphang, zefang, zifang zufang. WHATEVER. I've heard of this. if someone knows the exact name of this anime could you elaborate. It's a sci-fi I think. a aegis crusier,destroye…
Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians So, I was putting together a little something for the upcoming battle between C.C. and Kanu when I came across this. …
4000 anime backgrounds!! high quilty and wide screen https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=8362
anime with strong girls I´am searching for animes with superstrong girls like a-ko, saber marionettes or solty rei. Do you know others?
Code Geass!!! I just finished the first season of Code Geass and it's tight, all i can say is... wow. I'm starting on season two tomorrow. So damn interesting. …
Super Milk Chan Does anyone remember watching Super Milk Chan? I loved that show. :) EDIT: For those of you who don't know what this show is, it aired about 4 years ago on adult swim and was by ADV. …