Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Soul Eater Episode 20 This episode totally blew my mind, Maka was just too incredible for me :D Make in Black Blood mode is just to awesome …
Code Geass R2 20 Pretty slow moving episode... Lelouch starts his revenge angainst his father and C.C. regains her memories... and if you didn't know that Anya = Marianne you have problems; they have the exact same ha…
Full Metal Panic The Second Raid 6 Edge of Heaven at 9:40 to 9:41 just after the hair saloon bit theres dude on a normal bike who REALLY looks like L out of Death Note just i thought i would post this and see if anyone else has noticed this
A question about an anime/manga series So i have watched all the episodes that i can find of Berserk and read all of the pages of the manga i found but im still curious would Berserk be considered a Hentai or just a normal anime/manga that…
Welcome to the N.H.K. So recently I came across a new manga series for me while I was searching for Ichigo 100% in a Barnes & Nobles, which they did not have!!!! (Those mofos...) And it is a series that I totally love,…
Want an Anime Music Video done for you? I have an AMV profile on Youtube and my inbox on there is filled with AMV request but a few more wouldn't hurt so if you want an AMV request post it here but here's a few guidelines. 1. I …
School Rumble Z So... It came out to…
20th Century Boys Thumbnail
[ Locked ] 20th Century Boys What are people's thoughts on 20th Century Boys? I first heard about it when I learned that they're releasing a movie based off it this month, and it looks pretty epic. Is it a good series to get into…
YEN+ So I'm browsing the mags at work seeing if they some how put out the October Issue of SJ earlier like they have done before. But I notice something theres something new(at least to me) YEN+…
Lucky Star season 2? Rlly? Thumbnail
Lucky Star season 2? Rlly? Has anyone else heard anything about this? I just saw something about it so I wanted to know what everybody on FAKKU thought, because I didn't know if it was just a joke, or if there really is going …
Hai guys, I need recomendations for new Ecchi Anime please ....................... NOT, lol let's simply have a post where we categorize all the anime we can think of so that others can simply go down the list? Anyone willing?
What's your policy on releasing/sharing releases That anime is made with God and Win. Just like Haruhi is. But this is funnier. I just can't put the words together to explain to you all just how awesome it is.
Code Geass R2 Episode 19 Well, I just watched the RAW version. I'll have to wait till tomorrow for the subbed one, but I think I understood the majority of the episode. Basic wrap-up of this episode - …
Anime Suggestions ? If someone can give some suggestions of some new or old anime it would be much appreciated. List that might help with suggestions. **Anime I'm watching or just finished recently**…
[ Poll ] Mechas, which do you prefer? Well I saw this in another website so I decided to see what do the Fakkuers prefer. For the people who don't know which series these are from I'm going to make a short list: Eva-Neon Genesis Eva…
So, I finally caught the TTGL dub on Animonday... Yes, I know there was a topic about the dub. No, I cannot find it. Yes, I'm sorry. Anyway, so I finally was not watching something else when Animonday came around, and so I sat down to wat…
Zero no Tsukaima Princess no Rondo Episode 7 IS OUT :D:D:D:D:D Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OX24V2TU its subbed FUCKING AWESOME EPI!!!! funny and a nice ending check it out Zero no Tsukaima watchers ;)
Crying Freeman. So I finished this Anime series yesterday, and it is a damn good show. Any of you guys watched this? …
Strike Witches 08 - Forget You Not Thumbnail
Strike Witches 08 - Forget You Not Was this the first time we saw a large group of the witches all fighting at once? Cause I liked it. I could definitely sense the "fighter plane" influence this episode while they were flying around.…