Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

[ Locked ] is the image section ever gonna come back im just wondering if the image section ever gonna come back. cuz i miss it
A possible Claymore seas. 2 Rumor has it that Claymore season 2 will b out soon. Rumors.
[ Locked ] Nightmare of Nunnally,nanally,whatever Anybody following this series, because I'm kind of confused. I ahve only seen the first few chapters and chapter 16 so far.
Mahou Sensei OVA 1 Ahh although it's the RAW it's still out. Your thoughts?
Code Geass R2-18 ...I'm speechless... *cues "man tears"* Spoiler:…
hare hare yukai im really in need of a high quality video of hare hare yukai and the opening of lucky star.. can some please share me some links.. :D
BEST ANIME FIGHT EVER here's my list(except for giant robot fights, they're too flashy for hands on battles) No.1 Ichigo VS Grimjaw - Bleach No.2 .... No.3 Gaara VS Lee - Naruto …
Hayao Miyazaki and the Ghibli Museum This is the promotional video of the Ghibli museum. It is pretty much a guided tour of the Ghibli Museum and a description of the influences taken for the design of the building, as narrated by Goro M…
Excel Saga I'm Gonna be 500 miles. LOL, I was browsing the net and found this and thought it was funny and awesome at the same time. …
ZNT:PNR Does anyone know what day and time it airs? and on what channel?
Zero no Tsukaima Princess no Rondo AVI? -- I've been searching a lot and I see more MKV then AVI so is it that rare? The reason why Im searching for AVI is for converting to my PSP or Ipod just in case I dont have much tim…
Blade of the Immortal 02 Thumbnail
Blade of the Immortal 02 Father murdered and mother gang banged infront of her. Pretty messed up stuff. I still like the manga better though... Next epi should have some nice fight animations, hopefull…
in need of a completed manga someone can suggest something thats finished? no sad ending though. already depressed enough >:( i need something light prefer, action, romance, comedy or slice-of-life…
Yakushiji Ryoko No Kaiki Jikenbo 05 Thumbnail
Yakushiji Ryoko No Kaiki Jikenbo 05 Lol, that scene was pretty funny. Loli loving cousin was a plus too. I thought the centipede thing was a pretty neat idea. Kind of sad that none of the private police could hit…
Tenjho Tenge any one know if they are going to make new episodes or should i start buying the manga
Your Favorite Anime Opening here're some great picks chobits, cute song, cute anime dea…
Strike Witches 6 Thumbnail
Strike Witches 6 I love those like night fighter radar thingies on Sanyas head, cant wait for number 7 :)
Macross Frontier 18 Anyone watched this? it gets more interesting when Spoiler:…