Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Hell Girl Emma Thumbnail
Hell Girl Emma mangaupdates wrote...No matter where or when, no matter who or how old, she judges your sins wi…
How many gigabytes of Anime and manga? Just wondering. How many gigabytes of Anime and Manga do you have? I have 190 gigabytes of Anime and about 20 gigabytes of Manga. This probably pales in comparison with some people's colle…
Anyone else ever dream about anime? yesterday i was dreamin that i was chillin with the inuyasha ppl at master roshi's house(dbz)... sorta weird but thats what it was... wasnt my first anime based dream either. -anyone have an ani…
Jump! Ultimate Stars who plays beside…
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu ep. 6 An episode about Comiket. It's all about the references here. My personal favorites: …
Honeymoon Salad His ex-workers keep calling for help; his memory of his first love is traumatic to say the least, he hates his father so much that he’ll never go back home, a stranger blam
uploading about 5,700 episodes from about 230 titles well...read on... A 39-year-old man named Shōji Sakai was arrested on the same day in January as Nakatsuji was. Unlike Nakatsuji though, Sakai was not involved with the creation of the ma
Your top 10 best anime series. can i ask you for your top 10 best anime series. I only have 3: Code Geass Tenggen Toppa Gurren Lagann Soul Eater. How about yours? corrections? o…
[ Poll ] Which of the two songs are better? These are the two of the few songs that i instantly "fell in love" with right when i started listening to the opening. I want your opinion! Please respond! …
Hibiki's Magic Thumbnail
Hibiki's Magic What ever happened to this title, has it ended?, or is it just not being released, etc, i liked this one a lot, just so much cuteness in it ^_^
Nel Anybody think Nel is hot when she transform or w.e?
Soul Eater 19 Ah, it feels like it's been awhile since I've been so transfixed while watching SE. Lots of action in this epi! Can't wait to see the upcoming fights as well as the conclusion to the Stein…
[ Locked ] SHIRLEY!!!!!!!!!!!...wait is that how you spell her name?... WOW WOW WOW, WOW WOW Can't believe this. Freaking Rolo... I officially hate him now... but it made the episode... so is it okay in the end?... *pause* HELL T…
Your Favourite Anime Ending theme Mine's Bleach's eighth ending, funny theme and nice song too.
Strike Witches 07 Thumbnail
Strike Witches 07 PANTIE THIEVES ! Well, that was a rather brief introduction of Hartmann. Yet, this episode was even more 'revealing' than the other ones before, advancing from 'panties' to 'no…
D-Grayman 92 So, i was watching this episode and saw the millennium earl, which was bent on destroying the world, play such beautiful piano music. Just wanna hear your thoughts on the piano music that the earl and…
Just wondering... would it be possible if you guys could upload things onto Mediafire.com instead of megaupload or other sites because media fire doesn't have a waiting ticket thing and doesn't require a membership to …
Undead Thumbnail
Undead Undead is about a urban legend coming true. Zombies. Except these zombies don't hunger for brain or flesh. They continue on living as if nothing happened, but continue to decompose. The f…
Tetsuwan Girl Thumbnail
Tetsuwan Girl Summary The year is 1949. Japan had been defeated in World War II and was occupied by Allied Forces consisting of American, Australian, British, Indian and New Zealander troops.…
Reccomed me some anime fakku! I've seen quite a bit of anime, but just throw some good titles out their. Ecchi preferred, but any good one will do.