If you have an issue with a FAKKU Subscription or a FAKKU Store order, please use our support form to send us a message.

Stickies

FAKKU Tag Suggestions Any suggestions for new tags should go in this topic. Before posting a new tag suggestion, please do the following: Go through the …
FAKKU Reader Help, Feedback and Bug Report Thread Welcome! This is the help, feedback and bug report thread for FAKKU Reader. FAKKU Reader has been built with both desktop …
[ Locked ] FAKKU Rules and Frequently Asked Questions Please read this compilation topic of site rules and FAQs before posting! …

Topics

My Avatar is NOT showing up The it's 120x80 and 36kb,but it doesn't wanna show up :( It's a gif,the only time it shows up,is when it's not gif :cry: I have an Eureka 7 hentai clip on my computer :)...s…
Upload videos on Veoh For some reason, whenever I try viewing the FAKKU videos online, my browser crashes (both FF and IE) and I'm pretty sure I got all the plug-ins. Anyways, I was thinking that they can be up…
where's all the comment go??? :shock: i wanna comment some games n some manga but i cant..is it really like that or is it only me?? :shock:
fourm timstamp idk if any1 spotted this or mentioned in fourms yet but why isnt their a timestamp/date for our posts?
Short Manga These are in the image section, but I wanted to show everyone how the BBCode feature works. Once you upload an image to the image section when you view it …
site 503 error for some reason i keep on getting errors wen i go to the site/fourms and it says the site is down and stuff, is this just me or am i on while u updating the site?
movie you need to get naruto videos please
Direct link for updates Please if it is possible for easy wanking purposes can you directly link us to the magna that has been posted under update .... Instead of going to mangak .... or mangai can you take us…
Mark forums/____ forum read I could swear I saw a link for this earlier, but it'd be an awesome help for forums that one doesn't read, to get rid of that red star >_>. Can it be done?
Gifs It would be cool if there was a section for gifs, gifs rock my world :D
Image Uploading I don't know if this is already implemented, I'm new and lazy, but, can we upload more than one image at a time? It will make sharing our images a less tedious task.
Suggestion: Make certain parts of the forums for registered -users only. I know it's not inviting, but with all the stragglers viewing the site's forums it'd be better on some people (people hosting files on their own bandwidth, specifically) that the files th…
Arrow Buttons When I was in the CG album the left and right arrows were mixed up. The left took you forward, while the right took you back one picture.
What's your policy on releasing/sharing releases by certain groups? I'm not too sure of others, but I know Doujin-World isn't a huge fan of others using their manga or sharing outside of their IRC channel and whatnot.
Password reset all the time It won't find my account unless i reset my password and i can't do anything to my profile.
Advertisement? I have a small site that is linked to the Passion Parties company. I was wanting to know if Fakku would at all be interested in allowing me to post a link with a discount code. In return I could offer…
Second Attempt ignore this
More organised favorites Sorry if there is already a thread about this (couldn't find one) but are there any plans to make the favorites list a little more user friendly? If you have a lot of favorites it's really hard to fin…