[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful to at least be alive, despite some health problems.
Bakeneko Nyan-derthal
Hmm... What I'm thankful for...
That's kinda tough, since many things happened this year.
I suppose I'm thankful for my parents for supporting me in everything in do.

Have a Faptacular Christmas everybody!
I'm thankful for music and manga. without them, I think I will be a boring person. and of course Fakku, for those faptastic hentai
I am thankful for the content I find here on fakku and the hilarious witty comments that I always scroll down to read
I am thankful to all the people around me who have supported me through rough times, friends and family.
im thankfull for fakku making my life as a wanker so awesome!!!
I am thankful for being able to pursue my dreams of being able treat the sick and patch the wounded.
i'm thankful for having family and great friends,i thankful for can playing ac3 this year
I am thankful for this world we live in and the people that are trying their hardest to have the best life they possibly have
I'm thankful for my fellow service members that come home safe
i am thankful for fakku! and the works of art that it presents
I am thankful for My girlfriend that loves hentai more than me, and watch them at free time, but more than that I'm thankful for having opportunity to live with her in our own (and first) apartment. Thank You Big G up there (and our hard work)
I'm thankful for anime and videogames, if it wasnt for those i wouldnt have become the smart and helpful person i am. Hehe, i may of ended up being just like my dumb sister, and that would have been terrible!

Happy holidays everyone, and happy fapping too, of corse. :P
I am thankful for the people I know and the food I can eat with a roof over my head(especially when it rains). I've been visiting this website regularly for a couple years now. Thank you for continuing to make this site better and better.
I am thankful this year for the family and friends I am blessed with. The opportunities To meet new people and expand my horizons as I enrich my knowledge in college bettering myself for tomorrow. Thankful for the ability to enjoy my passion for anime in its several forms as I walk down this path in life. The online communities I interact with, Fakku being one of those on fast dial (which I'm both proud of and yet not), which allow me to further my interest in anime and feed that interest. Thanks Fakku, for always being there and providing me with the material that gives a little boost at the end of most of those days. Merry Christmas and keep up the great work ^^
I am thankful that I have a home to live in.
i am thankful for finding this website a few years back and thankful that there's such a great country called Japan lol
I'm thankful for all the people that put up with my antics on a daily basis, Fakku for being there every time I've needed it [and there have been times where it was needed], and last, but not least, being blessed enough to be able to bitch about whatever problems come up and to realize that it means my life is stable enough to worry about the smaller details.

Fakku comments are the best.

Signed: That one guy that reads doujins, likes posts, and only has posts in the VN area.
Im thankful for being able to achieve my dreams every day in work and in real life and I am thankful that I never give up and always have new goals in mind, may I never get old in mind or in spirit and always dream everyday
i am thankful for the time i get to spend on the things i love to do. my reading, spending time with my close friends, and my near obsessive watching of anime. i know they sound quite basic but they are the things that keep me going. i love to read, i have ever since i was in elementary school,the first novel i read was "Bambi"(600+pages) in fifth grade. i love spending time with my cousins, i know they are, and are not the first thing people think of hen they think of friends, but my cousin as the first person i was able to really relate to when i was a kid(and we didn't even speak the same language), then there are the few friends i made in high school, the ones i still talk to allow me to see the world through someone else's perspective, and then there is a friend of my mother's who i was introduced to in my senior year, she has become a person i could trust my deepest secret to and know it would be safe,i know that i have the same name as the son who robbed her blind, and won't let her see her grandchildren, but even still she was able to see past my name, and see the person i was(dark humor and all). my anime consumption hit the first peak before i went to Italy for my summer, i downloaded about 20+ full shows(easily over 500 episodes) and i was able to get through 20(not counting the ones i had already watched), it has now reached another peak with me at roughly 40 shows in my archive(1400+ episodes, i really like long shows and more than one season) and the only problems i am having are finding them dubbed and finding the time to watch them all. there would have been more but i didn't want to eat up too much time.