[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of an amazing community such as Fakku! :D
I'm thankful for an eventful year, for being able to graduate and finding a stable job. And of course, discovering Fakku!
I'm thankful for my mom she does everything and is awesome and my dad for being just awesome
What I'm thankful for didn't meet the intelligence requirements.
well im thankfull anime and hentai there really awsome and my family
I'm thankful for the creator and translator of all hentai manga, eroge, and anime so that I can find a peaceful sanctuary for my soul..
Thankful for life, love, friends, family, and my two not-so-secret vices: Fakku and fapping (which just so happens to be interconnected with the former)
i'm thankfull for the wonderfull life i live and for the existence of the fakku community ^^
I have been debating making an acount for some time now, however after seeing prize pack four I figured i absolutely had to at least try for it.

I actually have alot Im thankful for, The People I work with, The food I eat everything, Im just thankful to have the opportunity to live. However two things m most thankful for are the university I get the privilege to attend in order to become educated and return the kindness I was shown back to the world as a doctor, and secondly the Friends I have, my family was taken from me when i was young, however I have 2 very close friends who supported me and provided for me until I was well enough again.
I am thankful for finding nude anime girls.
Just happy for all the good things that happened and all the nad things that didn't happen. Life could've been much worse than it is, but it isn't.
pierape Heartstamp Sweetheart
I'm thankful for the friends that stuck with me for most of my life.
I'm thankful for the life I have now because they stayed with me~<3
Wha I'm thankful for...

People with that creative spark. The ones that share their work, be they be stories or art work or music. It's small contributions like that, that make life interesting.
I'm thankful for all the blessings and opportunities I have received in my lifetime. I am also very thankful for Fakku for supplying me with free entertainment each night. Thanks for being awesome everyone!
I am thankful for the friends I have that accept me for who i am.
The most thankful thing i am for is my family/friends for always being there for me! and second thing is hentai and games for always pleasing me! and i am thankful for your hentai anime subs FAKKU! i hope you do even more tnext year!:D Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you all pervs! :D
Family too cheesy or overused? Either way, that's what means the most to me.

The internet is pretty cool too
i am thankful for people in general. as much as i hate people im glad they are around because it would really suck to be the last person standing. im also thankful for the many wonderous products imported around the world. i don't think i could live without my games, music, anime and manga. not to mention the awesome merch you can find. so yea thankful for people and imported goods
I'm thankful to my friends to be so forgiving.

And thankful for my sisters, who fill me with pride everyday and help me take myself in hand to make them proud of their older brother.
I am thankful for my family, friends and loved ones. Also thankful to the Fakku staff for taking time to run this site and bring fap joy to many people!