[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm grateful for my friends and family. people who make life worth living.
I'm thankful to have a wonderful girlfriend, who goes out of her way to make me happy :)
Yeah, first and foremost I am thankful to God for all that He has done, secondly for my wonderful family who put up with me, thirdly for school and being able to learn to do what I want as a career, lastly the INTERNET which holds a trove of treasures such as Fakku which saves me many a bored night.
Thanks. for making me male.
I am thankful for spell check and for still having a place to stay.
I am thankful that we are able to have a life where I can spend time with my family and friends and enjoy the time I have with them kupo.
I'm thankful to Jacob and his dedicated crew for creating and maintaining this glorious community.
I'm thankful that I've a job, a family, good friends and everything that I have around me. Even though some of the people would upset me once in awhile, i'm still thankful that they are around as it means i'm doing something right to piss them off !!!! Merry Christmas everyone !
I am thankful to my parents that I was born. Life may be harsh, but at least I am alive.
Thankful having a job and all of my family and friends~
Well. I have plenty of things to be thanked for. But, If I had to choose one related to the topic of this page. I will say, the Pokemon Doujins. Seriously guys. Most of my childhood was spent thinking: "Misty... naked... OMG!". And, yes, when I finally learned about the hentai webs it was awesome.

And, that's my post. Sorry for the grammar.

Here in Spanish:

Bueno, tengo un montón de cosas por las que estar agradecido. Pero, si tengo que escoger una relacionada con el tema de esta página. Serían los Dounjins de Pokemon. En serio tíos. La mayor parte de mi infancia la pasé pensando "Misty... Dsnuda... OMG!" Y sí, cuando descubrí acerca de las webs de hentai fue increible.

Here in Arabian:

أيضا. لدي الكثير من الأشياء لتوجيه الشكر ل. ولكن، إذا كان لي أن تختار واحدة ذات الصلة بالموضوع من هذه الصفحة. سوف أقول، البوكيمون. الرجال على محمل الجد. وقد قضى معظم طفولتي التفكير: "ضبابية ... عارية .!". و، نعم، عندما علمت أخيرا عن شبكات هنتاي كانت رهيبة.

Nah, Just Kidding
First, im thankful for my life. Second, im thankful for my family, all my relatives, and friends. Third, im thankful for all the food that i have eaten. Fourth, im thankful for today and tomorrow and so fort. Fifth, im thankful for everything that has been bless to me. :D May all my family, friends and people out there have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
I am thankful that i will be spending Christmas with friends and family.
623 FAKKU QA
I'm thankful for opportunity. And seizing it.
I am thankful for being born. Without this happening there would be no way to be thankful for the life that I have now.
I am thankful for a family i can depend on while I try to make something of my life.
and of coarse I'm thankful to this site for all the Doujins it provide
I'm just glad that Fakku will still be around when i'm get old.
firstly I'm thankful for my own room and my computer, secondly I'm thankful for FAKKU for the company during the cold lonely nights (which is every night).
I'm thankkful for all my friends who are there for me no matter what. They make each day (holiday or not) worth getting up for. Thank you all, and i hope your holday season has returned to you all the joy you have given to others. :)
first off merry Christmas every1. what im thankful for is all of the great manga and hentia that i have been able to read over the years. it makes the hard times that much easirer