[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

theres a lot to be thankful for. but to be specific for this year.
GOD for everything... DUH
My Parents for making me and giving me my needs (food,shelter,clothing and all those stuff)... another DUH
these 2 must always be on the top list.

Fakku! for my hentai manga needs. fappity fappity fap!
I am thankful for the turkey !
I'm thankful for Steam. Without it I wouldn't be able to spoil my cousin who I used to give a hard time to back in the day.
I am thankful that my father, who was sick for the past year, is getting better and still alive.

And that both he and my mother support me in my choice to become a teacher.
Well I'm obviously thankful of Fakku and the random Prizes to show appreciation OF COURSE.
I am thankful for my family. This year has been a bit rough for me since my father passed away in February from cancer. My mother has been stressed also with the thought of me moving in with my new boyfriend too. So while we were sitting in the basement during our annual Christmas Eve party... I saw how happy everyone was to be there. And my boyfriend noticed how happy I was too... I love my family. :D

They may be a bit surprised when they see this hentai come through though. Lol

Happy Holidays guys!
I am thankful for being blessed with such a great site as Fakku.
I'm thankful for the internet, allowing like-minded people to gather so we don't have to be our superficial selves all the time.
I am thankful for Fakku!
I am thankful that despite having several close-calls, my family safe and well.
im thankful for all the translators, subtitle makers and original manga, novel, movie and anime makers, and of course my parents that gave me the chance to enjoy it
I am thankful for my waifu
I'm thankful for my newborn son!
I'm grateful for having a great family and great friends, and grateful for many other things.
I'm thankfull for finally finding a steady job that creates income to pay the internet(among others) so i can continue with this healthy fapping life

Merry christmas and a fappy new year to you all
I am thankful for my family, my job, and my wonderful girlfriend :) I will cherish them forever and ever...I don't know what I would do without them :(
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm quite thankful for my mind, and the capacity for knowledge that I have been given. I am also thankful for sites like Fakku, and any other website that translate Japanese media into English, for countless persons to enjoy.
im thankful that life is a bitch so I can see things with my own eyes now
i'm thankful for the 3 F's in life, Friends, Family, and Fakku
I am thankful for the ability to live my life as i want.