Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

BYE, ME NO LIKE CYBER BULLY SITE LIKE FAKKU! ill go now, thanks to cyber bullies like cruz737 and the haters. Also me no like moderators abusing their Power. I hope Jacob will remove u Waar as moderator, cuz u abuse your Power.…
Can't Remember Title... Help I looked for my all-time favorite hentai series on my favorites list today and found that it was missing. I fear it was taken down for reasons unknown, and I can't remember the title for the life of m…
Can't Remember Title... Help I looked for my all-time favorite hentai series on my favorites list today and found that it was missing. I fear it was taken down for reasons unknown, and I can't remember the title for the life of m…
Enjoy your last five days on earth. When the clock rings 12am/00:00 there will be no independence anymore. He will rise. In the great war for the Heavenly Throne, we were v…
Hentai recommendations? Apologies in advance if this is the wrong board or something. Anyone know of any hentai anime with the following: + No rape + No tentacles + Decent animation …
Good hentai to read I'm looking for a good hentai that has normal look girls that are not deformed (really big boobs) or any that have the girls that have a dick. I'm just looking for clean hentai that have a good story …