xbox one has redeemed itself

Pages Prev12345Next
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Nope, they completely fucked up listening to the faggot consumers. The online once every 24 hours thing had potential. It had lots of potential behind it, and now all that is gone, because people were whinging and bitching. once a day =/= 24/7
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...
Not really. You still have to pay for Xbox Live and it still requires the Kinect (which in turn raises the price 100 compared to the PS4).

Now it's not completely trash hardware for most people, but I would say still loses out to the PS4.

You always had to pay for live, and if you can't afford 100 extra dollars you shouldn't buy any game console.

I enjoy having an online experience that isn't complete dicks, that's why I like Live over PSN.

Don't forget about the completely silent multiplayer game servers.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Still see broke people. Also Ps3- cool console/shit games, 360 shit console/cool games. Three ps3 that broke in six years vs I had the same import 360 that never broke until my brother stole it and sold it. Will it be the same with 4 and one... will see since I can afford my vices if I choose to buy them. Ahhh drunk at the beach 9 o cock.
...what games?
Damoz ~Not A User~
Haseo21 wrote...
...what games?

You must have missed the memo....

All you need is HALO 5 to survive didn't you know?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
They had to, there was no way they could release the xbone the way they reported it and still expect to compete with ps4.
kengenerals wrote...
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...
Not really. You still have to pay for Xbox Live and it still requires the Kinect (which in turn raises the price 100 compared to the PS4).

Now it's not completely trash hardware for most people, but I would say still loses out to the PS4.

You always had to pay for live, and if you can't afford 100 extra dollars you shouldn't buy any game console.

I enjoy having an online experience that isn't complete dicks, that's why I like Live over PSN.

Wait, do you mean servers that simply don't have a communication function, or that they are just plain empty? Meh, either way.

Don't forget that the, now what is the correct term for this, colorful dialogue on Xbox Live drove more than a few people into PC gaming.
Ninja4Hire wrote...
kengenerals wrote...
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...

Wait, do you mean servers that simply don't have a communication function, or that they are just plain empty? Meh, either way.

Don't forget that the, now what is the correct term for this, colorful dialogue on Xbox Live drove more than a few people into PC gaming.

I mean when you're in a game which gives people the ability to talk through their mics but no one usesit.
kengenerals wrote...
Ninja4Hire wrote...
kengenerals wrote...
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...

I mean when you're in a game which gives people the ability to talk through their mics but no one usesit.

Huh, I don't think I've heard of such a case. Normally the I either hear glorious strategies of men (PC), or claims of my mother's promiscuous behavior coupled with accusations that I am a "Shrewish Digger" (take a wild guess).
Fallan wrote...
Xbox one confirmed Xbox one-eighty.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://llnw.wbez.org/blog/photo/2011-July/2011-07-27/audience%20applause_Flickr_smackfu.jpg

180/10
PC master race superior in everyway.
Xbox One is Windows 8. Something to be skipped.
Ninja4Hire wrote...
kengenerals wrote...
Ninja4Hire wrote...
kengenerals wrote...
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...

Huh, I don't think I've heard of such a case. Normally the I either hear glorious strategies of men (PC), or claims of my mother's promiscuous behavior coupled with accusations that I am a "Shrewish Digger" (take a wild guess).

I'm referring to the PS3 community.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
And here I am playing online games on my PC for free.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Eve Neuschwanstein wrote...
PS4>PS4

I must be drunk.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Eve Neuschwanstein wrote...
PS4>PS4

I must be drunk.

XD
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
PS4 = Metal Gear 5 and 1st DLC for BATTLEFIELD 4

Epic ness in every corner.
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...

Having to pay just to play games online is partly why I'm trying to save up for a new computer. A lot of big name games (such as Dark Souls 2 and Battlefield 4) are going to have pc releases anyhow.

Also, an extra hundred dollars is a pretty substantial difference. Especially if it's because of something like Kinect. Why pay 100 more dollars if you don't have to? Because the PS4 and Xbox One are essentially just upgrades from the previous generation, nothing really new or exciting. So it seems pointless to require the Kinect when all it does is hike up the price past its competitors.

Also what's wrong with the PSN? Whenever I play Dark Souls I'm fine, and it certainly isn't infamous for having little kids like Xbox Live is.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
yummines wrote...
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...

Having to pay just to play games online is partly why I'm trying to save up for a new computer. A lot of big name games (such as Dark Souls 2 and Battlefield 4) are going to have pc releases anyhow.

Also, an extra hundred dollars is a pretty substantial difference. Especially if it's because of something like Kinect. Why pay 100 more dollars if you don't have to? Because the PS4 and Xbox One are essentially just upgrades from the previous generation, nothing really new or exciting. So it seems pointless to require the Kinect when all it does is hike up the price past its competitors.

Also what's wrong with the PSN? Whenever I play Dark Souls I'm fine, and it certainly isn't infamous for having little kids like Xbox Live is.

Xbox DID have something substantial over ps4, to justify the $100 increase, but then little crying faggots went and fucked that up, so now it's exactly the same as the ps4... just a ps3 (or rather 360) with new hardware.

They had the potential to make it fucking awesome, and people cried over it, like little fucking faggots.

And no, ps would be worse for it, cause it's free. I've only ever encountered one little faggot on xbl, which was during drifting in forza. He ran into everyone, and blamed them, calling them all retards. We kicked him after that. Called him a little bitch during.

also;
Forum Image: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/5926_548847201821237_1386658034_n.jpg
Pages Prev12345Next