xbox one has redeemed itself

Pages Prev12345Next
Consoles are shit. PC MASTER RACE
GiantBeardedFace wrote...
PC MASTER RACE

I honestly hate this phrase. Games are the only things that matter.

All I have to say is "Goodbye Horses"
Damoz wrote...
Haseo21 wrote...
...what games?

You must have missed the memo....

All you need is HALO 5 to survive didn't you know?

I'll get Halo 5....when Halo 7 comes out. And I'll get Halo 4 when Halo 5 comes out too.
Longevity wrote...

All I have to say is "Goodbye Horses"

I'll miss that forever.
Still not getting one
Damoz wrote...
Haseo21 wrote...
...what games?

...is it odd that I read the first part with the voice of Morgan Freeman in my head?
Damoz ~Not A User~
Haseo21 wrote...
Damoz wrote...
Haseo21 wrote...
...what games?

...is it odd that I read the first part with the voice of Morgan Freeman in my head?

Nope, because everything and anything should be read in morgan freeman's voice~

Increases how valid the sentence is by 87.68%~
Drifter995 wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/5926_548847201821237_1386658034_n.jpg

i smiled...
I'm just happy that my AAA PC games will finally look half as nice as they've been able to on PC for the last what, 3 years? Seriously I needed to buy new underwear when I found out DICE was actually making a PC-exclusive build for Battlefield 3.

Also Steambox will rule--at least I pray to the gods that it does. I'm tired of these weak PCs that don't even do everything a PC does deciding how developers make their games
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Ammy wrote...
PC MASTER RACE

Honestly, this is really what matters to me. I'm seeing more interesting exclusives on the PS4 than I am on the PS4 and Wii U than the Xbox One. And anything that's multiplatform, I always try to get for the PC first (I'm used to gaming with a keyboard and mouse).
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Longevity wrote...
yummines wrote...
Not really. You still have to pay for Xbox Live and it still requires the Kinect (which in turn raises the price 100 compared to the PS4).

Now it's not completely trash hardware for most people, but I would say still loses out to the PS4.

You always had to pay for live, and if you can't afford 100 extra dollars you shouldn't buy any game console.

I enjoy having an online experience that isn't complete dicks, that's why I like Live over PSN.

Does not necessary means in PS4 the PS+ is gonna be the same as PSN, with PS4 you'll have to play (less than Live) to play online.
Not Buying either, so whatever.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
artcellrox wrote...
Ammy wrote...
PC MASTER RACE

Honestly, this is really what matters to me. I'm seeing more interesting exclusives on the PS4 than I am on the PS4 and Wii U than the Xbox One. And anything that's multiplatform, I always try to get for the PC first (I'm used to gaming with a keyboard and mouse).

They announced like 4, surely... and said there was a total of 15 planned
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Drifter995 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ammy wrote...
PC MASTER RACE

The only one I really want is probably Crimson Dragon. Forza, I can go without, and I lost even more hype for Killer Instinct when I heard it'll be easy for anyone to pick up and do an Ultra Combo (unlike the older game, which needed real skill).

Speaking of which:

http://www.gamesradar.com/crimson-dragon-trailer-v2/
Drifter995 Neko//Night
artcellrox wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ammy wrote...
PC MASTER RACE

The only one I really want is probably Crimson Dragon. Forza, I can go without, and I lost even more hype for Killer Instinct when I heard it'll be easy for anyone to pick up and do an Ultra Combo (unlike the older game, which needed real skill).

Speaking of which:

http://www.gamesradar.com/crimson-dragon-trailer-v2/

Ah. Yeh, no kill instinct sounds bad for that.
But, forza and halo... shit yes. Definitely getting them

Also, the only ps4 exclusives I've seen that sound interesting is kh3 which I don't even think is exclusive anymore
devsonfire wrote...

Does not necessary means in PS4 the PS+ is gonna be the same as PSN, with PS4 you'll have to play (less than Live) to play online.

You do know the prices on PS+ and Xbox Live Gold right? And PS+ will be required to play games online. Sony said that.

anyway, the prices as 1 payment per years:

Xbox Live Gold: $59.99

PlayStation Plus: $49.99

For any idiots out there that think that price makes a difference, you are debating a difference of $10 dollars a year, which is 83 cents a month.

If you are saying that you would rather buy a PS4 because xbox live is too expensive, you shouldn't be buying a console at all.
623 FAKKU QA
Peltor wrote...
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/s720x720/1010163_10152949996355092_1275970323_n.jpg

dem tits
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
theotherjacob wrote...
If you are saying that you would rather buy a PS4 because xbox live is too expensive, you shouldn't be buying a console at all.

In other words, pay more because fuck you, having fun while paying lower than what I will be.

How dare people save money.
Pages Prev12345Next