xbox one has redeemed itself

Pages Prev12345
animefreak_usa wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
If you can't afford the console you want then buy the cheaper is a copout to yourself. Kinda bitching about your current car being the one you can afford but rather have (insert pleb ideal car). Plus what the use in paying for the system core but the other shit like games and online services. Wait and pirate.

It's a good thing no one wants the Xbone then.

Not what my brother nor my friend dirty said. He got at least a hundred a day calls for release dates, stock quotes and pre orders for it. He the store manager of best buy. I don't want either brands. I just get them for free off the truck after the first shipment.

>implying those are people
>implying they're not heathens or shills
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
NeoStriker wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
If you can't afford the console you want then buy the cheaper is a copout to yourself. Kinda bitching about your current car being the one you can afford but rather have (insert pleb ideal car). Plus what the use in paying for the system core but the other shit like games and online services. Wait and pirate.

It's a good thing no one wants the Xbone then.

Not what my brother nor my friend dirty said. He got at least a hundred a day calls for release dates, stock quotes and pre orders for it. He the store manager of best buy. I don't want either brands. I just get them for free off the truck after the first shipment.

>implying those are people
>implying they're not heathens or shills

>implying everyone think or believed what you do.
>implying fanboyism isn't a driving force.

both consoles are shit anyways.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Drifter995 wrote...

I still don't get how they ever tried to 'shaft' their userbase... ever.

Draconian DRM. Trying to force physical copies to be like digital copies even though the supposed advantages could have been offered easily.
They still haven't changed their policies on self-publishing, either - DayZ and Oddworld won't be on One despite having self-funded everywhere else. They're locking a lot of indie developers out of the market, as well as fucking over anyone stupid enough to sign an exclusivity contract.

Neither the PS4 or One can be considered next gen, there's no real innovation and comparatively negligible graphical improvement, but Sony have been honest about their outlook and they have much better relationships with developers.

Get them all if you have the money, but the choice combination seems to be PS4 and Wii U. PS4 for exclusives and multi plats, while you wait for the handful of fucking world-beating Nintendo 1st party titles.

Nintendo are administrationally incompetent, but nobody makes consistently better games.
I have new born hope for the X Box One now. I enjoy the XBox-360 a lot. But when watching the updates on E3 I found it to be a bunch of crock, And was a bust, but now that they are changing it, I might just get one.
Pages Prev12345