How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
2 years and going strong! Love Fakku.
I wish I could have found this site earlyer.
I`ve been visiting this holy non-physical place for around 2 and a half years I guess.

That`s what`d I was supposed to tell ya, but I already was here when Jacob claimed my homeland.
less than a year. found you guys some time this summer.
i have been here for almost 4 years and although i don't post a lot, i definitely love this site and try to show my support whenever i can. and i'll definitely buy some stuff from your store!
5 years already and i forgot how i ended up here
1 year i think. Been searching for some manga since i run out of option on ecchi catagory. Random typing some stuff in google then i came accross this site on top of the list. Stucked here since then
2 years and counting d(^-^)b
I'm a newbie. I've only been here since last March.
around 2 years... maybe...
I belive about 4 years if not longer!!!
longer than 5 god im a fakku VET!! hay that means i can act like vietnam vet i saw som stuff man and sum things im FREAKIN OUT MAN!!! lolz XD
My account was created on August 7, 2007, but I was lurking for at least a year before that. I recall because I was searching for Code Geass hentai at the time and stumble onto FAKKU! via google search. Of course, that's about 5 years of mostly lurking around. Now that I think about it, if I did make a post every day since I joined, I would be in Elder status by now...
i made an account today and have been here for half a year and come here everyday
I've been here for 4 years. How i got here is a mystery even to me. I suspect I was looking for some hentai and boom, I was here.
Came across this site a good 4 1/2 5 years ago. One day in High school. Fell in love with the greatness of this site and I will always come to this site! :D
I honestly don't know...
Account Created June 25, 2010 at 11:39 am though
I have been visiting for roughly 3.5 years... I came here (if i remember correctly) for the zero no tsukaima hentai...