Japanese Trading Card Games - Do You Collect and/or Play?

Which Japanese Trading Card Game Do You Play and/or Collect?

Total Votes : 2,844
Yu-Gi-Oh is the most busted game I've ever played, but I like it. Running a really bad Wind-Up deck at te moment.
I used to collect these when I was a teenager....good times those.
I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh ever since it came out, I'm such a man-child.
I collected and played pokemon tcg and yugioh for years. i also loved duel master and magic the gathering. i love almost all tcgs and can remember how to play most of the ones i played. i currently play and collect pokemon tcg.
Whoa, was totally expecting Pokemon to blow this up. I only liked Yugioh for the show.
Seeing so many people play Yu-gi-oh, might have to gouge my eyes out. All it's about is what, turn 3 wins I believe? If you don't win by turn 3 you lose? I just can't understand how people can enjoy that. MtG is where it's at!
I upgrade and maintain some yu-gi-oh decks I don't use syncro's or anything that came after that, and I just recently got into Weiß Schwarz but it's hard to find players and get new cards but I am getting more into it than yu-gi-oh.
I've been wanting to collect Weib Schwarz, but I just can't find the will to play cards not translated into English. So MtG it is.
I am a hardcore fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! & I collect,trade,sell,and duel other duelist who want to play me in hobby leagues & tournaments cuz it's fun & I never gonna stop playing Yu-Gi-Oh!,NEVER! XD

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/956039-LP9QRNG.jpg
I used to play Yu-gi-oh, but I havent done it in years, I still have my favorite cards.
I collect Yugioh cards.
I was play and Collecting Yu-Gi-Oh but now i'm looking to try Magic the Gathering, i've already got some cards now too find someone to battle.
I didn't collect any cards anymore, but when i was young, i collect some Yu Gi Oh card because i'm a big fans of Yu Gi Oh series (at that time)

I remember first time i see 3 God Cards (Obelisk - Osiris - Ra) i can win all match with that card.
I only play Magic the Gathering, it has great art and im a red/black player. LOL Sorry, not a lot of players of Japanese cart games in my area.
Me and a group of friends used to play a card game called .Hack//Enemy cause one of them bought a huge excess of the cards, so we got into it for about a year or so.
Yugioh because I'm a boss ma Yami was the best character ever
wel , i used to collect Dual Master and Yu-Gi-Oh cards like when i was a brat ^_^ , everyone i know who's my age has stopped collectin cards Q.Q i still have sooo many Y-G-Os stored away , i miss them days.
Duel Masters, at least I used to..
Sneakyone wrote...
I used to play Yu-gi-oh, but I havent done it in years, I still have my favorite cards.

me too!
Yu-Gi-Oh! all the way, bitches.