What Men find attractive in a woman

Pages 1234Next
firstly lets not start with the obvious we know what it is....Boobs!!!!! as great as they maybe we must show women our minds arent always in the gutter..... so fellow bros lets get to it!!!!!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
... no, boobs actually aren't the obvious. In my opinion, at least.

Let's see, physically, I like just average, but nicely-shaped boobs (Bs and Cs are ideal for me), though anything from A to DD is fine. What matters more is how they fit the body. I'm more picky about asses (I like them nice, round, and able to take spankings). Glasses and long hair are optional pluses. I prefer my girls curvy, though I'm really only put off by anorexic or morbidly obsese. Height... I like them shorter than me, but not outrageously short, like under 4' or something.

As for what's on the inside: fun, caring, smart (works well with glasses), confident, but still reserved about some things; things she'd only show someone she absolutely loves and trusts. No prude, by the way; that'd be... hard to work with for me. Similar interests help, but too extremely opposite are no-no's (I will not tolerate Bieber fans).
after reading what you have said its true for me personally b-d cup or rather i would say the rule about if you spread your fingers to the most they can get thats a good size nothing wrong with being busty or lack of i say this in consideration of the back pain issues either way i love them all,now on to the tush.im indifferent about the butt just not bony,average body type is nice,i love stomachs to be nice and soft like a baby(when ppl are babies parents always blow on their belly i would so do that)i love the neck,earlobe rather i like the places where i'd like to be touched
now looks are sort of important i usually go with cute,and smell and im cool with anything just nothing fecal or anal and this may be irrelevant but i love white women and asian women(slightly intimidated by asian women why idk) cute and pretty yay

on the inside just being nice,not crazy,smart,and direct,trust and honesty and gets me for me

what i wont do:if you have kids let me know dont lie about your kid(s)in any way im fine with kids i know the rule about having a partner who has a child,iffy on twilight,(if i have to fight your exs to date you and like 5 of them are like ufc fighters im running)

and i dont have any experience in this department
And here, we, GO! Aha, I was wondering when this thread would pop up considering how relatively popular the other topic is for what women like in guys.

So for me that would be:
Personality:
*Outgoing/Assertive(no pushovers, I don't really like that. Super submissive types go away!) - Also could be marked as Adventurous since it is along the same lines. Somebody who has this type of personality and would I think be a ton of fun to be around even if it pushes me out of my comfort zone a bit (which to be honest I probably need to be pushed out more).

*Relatively Nice and easy to talk to - Self explanatory. Communication is important and if they are mean the whole time then that would just be an abusive relationship. I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy Tsundere as much irl. Or maybe I would. Hard to tell, have never met one...Ok maybe I have met one. For sure not tsundere towards me lol.

*Its strange to put this one but I like cute things, whether it be characters like Mieu or girls who are cute. This is a strange one because I also like the opposite "cool" type. So there's that. Mark this one for opposite sides of the spectrum. DO NOT ask me how I define cool. I dunno how to accurately describe it besides that type of girl you admire because of whatever reason and that is a bad definition. Maybe using characters would be best? Kusunoki from TWGOK, the martial arts girl, cool and cute all in one awesome person.

*Confident - the other side of cute vs confident(cool).

*This list feels too short...now I feel like a bad person lol. And I also feel weird since I realize that I like things at opposite sides of the spectrum of traits for some of these. And I probably missed something anyway since I'm lazy to think of everything.

*Also, This list probably makes everything hard work/difficult to find for me.

I feel as though you mean physical traits though so...

Looks:
Height: To be honest, I don't care as long as they aren't too short or too tall. I prefer somebody close to my height, whether taller or shorter.
Weight: Just not Obese/fat.
Hair: I'm a sucker for straight hair that is any of the following colors. Black, Brown, Blond.
Eyes: I like it when girls don't have glasses, I've never been a glasses guy.
Face: Just not hard to look at. Aka at least average (although to be honest I probably like above average). And cute helps too, cute helps with anything.
Chesticles*cough* Chest: Oh no, I have to answer this one don't I? Well...I suppose size doesn't matter too much but I prefer average B-C. Though I wouldn't be opposed to other sizes.
Hips/legs: No lying here, though I rarely lie since I do it badly, I love nice curvy hips and legs that are lean and long. (on a side note robo: stomach, art, butt, me: legs/hips. SOON WE WILL GET TO FEET SOMEHOW lol.)

For some reason I always feel bad explaining what I like in girls, I am not sure if I am out of line and aiming too high or if its really not aiming too high. Kinda hard to tell.
Personality:
-Explosive. I'd like a woman whose confident enough to explore all kinds of horizons, get rid of any perceived limitations.

-Feminine: I've said numerous times that I respect and in fact love a woman's feminine personality. Not only do I love it, but it represents the future household in a respectful, decent manner. So a woman whose feminine is the ideal woman for me.

Now as far as looks, I've often said that all flowers are beautiful but not all are attracted to the same flower. So with that, I think I can be a little specific about the type of flower I want.

Height: I had a kind of an anti-fetish if you will: I disliked the idea of, perhaps in bed I'd end up dominating some 4'11 girl while I stand at 6'0 feet. I don't think I could be in such a relationship lol. But ideally, 5'3+ would be good.

Weight: I like women with curves ;) Seriously, the anoxeric thing turns off more and more men and I think it's an outdated 90's kind of thing, so there's my tip to women: Feel free to maintain a healthy sense of weight. 130 pounds, or maybe 120-ish.

Hair: You know, I had a thing for black hair. I find it really eloquent, and yeah long hair adds to it. Mistress-style :D. But now, I don't see the problem with blonde hair, etc. With other hair colors, the woman would just have to be more flamboyant. Yeah, the darker colors really represent flamboyancy when I think about it.

Eyes: Darker-colored eyes? But then, it really doesn't matter. As long as the woman knows how to work with what she's got, she can be incredibly beautiful.

Chest: I feel more confident being picky here, A C, leaning closer to the D's. Big/solid boobs are such a turn on for a man like myself. Even B's can be very attractive if they're perky. Boobs might be the most erotic part of a woman.

Hips/legs: Like above, a curvy waist, curvy legs=We're good.

In short: Tall enough so I don't feel like The Hulk in comparison, appropriate curves/perky chest and a combination of explosiveness along with feminine beauty and a sense of self-respect.

The perfect woman, and I think I may have found her.
Personality is first, it always ought to be. In that respect the list is as follows:
1) Intelligence
2) Scientific Curiosity
3) Wit
4) Cynicism (in a dry sarcastic way)
5) Tenacity (especially in a heated debate)
6) Eloquence and Mastery of the English Language
7) Confidence over Ego
8) Godless (fellow atheists are more agreeable and won't attempt to indoctrinate me)
9) Adventurous
10) Well Read
11) Diverse Eater

Now on to appearance
1) Good physical condition (at least actively try within healthy limits, don't go crazy but a treadmill never hurt)
2) Looks good without the lies of makeup
3) Rarer eye color (blue, green, grey, golden-brown, brown-green combined etc)
4) No bone deformities
5) Healthy skin

Misc.
1) Enjoys anime
2) Enjoys cooking (at least once in a while, I like to cook, but a break is always nice
3) Plays video games
4) Computer savvy

That ought to do it.

Edit: No obvious genetic disadvantage, I want my genetic future to be stable, if my genes fall apart because of a serious defect in the other than I wouldn't have achieved my biological purpose in life. If my child grows a flipper things may need revision, then again I could experiment with modifying the meiotic cycle and produce threw egg from me as well then fertilizing it with a sufficiently different sperm. Incredibly difficult, but possible.
solutions10 Universal Solution
No one cares about a WoT of my preferences, but I'll say they're pretty much what my previous exes have been like. I'll only list three things for body and personality:

Body type:

1. The so-called "child-bearing hips", that aren't too thin to be unattractive. She can't be grotesquely thin.

2. Modest, girl-next-door appearance that belies her mischievous personality.

3. Pleasant complexion, deep eyes.

Personality:

1. Playfulness, absolutely. She enjoys playful, unrestrained sex without any anxiety about it. (For instance, I think it's funny when I bring up something unrelated during sex, just for the humor. I much prefer sex that is more playful than serious.)

2. Assertive personality with which she's not afraid to argue for herself or someone else. (I dislike weakness or timidity, but I like confidence)

3. Fearlessness and an enjoyment for spontaneous thrill. Not afraid to do things that others might consider abnormal, just for the thrill of it.
Looks like we got caught up in what our personal dream girls were instead of the actual topic, but if that's how we're going to do it I'm game.

Body Type
1. Either a balance of tits and ass or a nice amount of one.
2. Unorthodox hair gets me going for some reason
3. Braces are cuter than hell
4. Eye color is the preference of Nazis
5. Clean feet, I'm not licking anybody's feet but I don't like dirty feet
6. No fatties
Personality
1. Strong willed and likes to fight for what she believes (My fetish is semi-consensual rape)
2. Easy for me to talk to
3. Smart and open-minded(Dealing and not dealing with sex)
4. Not normal and sometimes just downright strange
5. A good cook(Because I'm not)
6. Neat and Tidy(Because I'm not)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
These are the kinds of things I find attractive in women.

Body type:

• Average build: not too skinny, not too fat.

• I'm both a tits and an arse man. I'm not picky when it comes to tits, if they're a nice shape and not gargantuan I'll like them. I'm also a secret lover of child-bearing hips with a nice arse.

• I loves me a Brunette, a (dyed) redhead and gingers with at least shoulder-length hair.

• I don't care how tall or short she is, long as she's not taller than me.

• I also prefer a girl to be cute. Not sure I can define what I perceive as "cute" though. Best way to describe it would be a girl who can look just as nice without makeup as she does with, or better yet - a girl who looks better without it

Personality:

• Being a total nerd and being passionate about something, be it nerdy things or a hobby.

• Being easy to talk to

• Playful

• Outgoing

• Can both give and take playful minor insults

• And last but not least, caring

I've also got a thing for forearms, I really like nicely shaped forearms. I am aware that may sound rather strange.
Too much attention to detail will leave you disappointed. I know because I am picky and there has never been a girl that has just... fulfilled my ideal of a 'dream girl' though a few have come close.

Personally? I prefer a girl that is direct but elegant. A girl who knows when to not be a child but when to be playful. A girl that I can sit down with at a computer and play a game with or even visit a site such as this, but know that it doesn't define her. I like a girl that can support herself without my help, but still shows a need and desire for a reliant bond.

Appearance wise? Well I do have certain scales that must be met. I like them any height, but tall is attractive to me. An athletic build to a little meat is fine. I enjoy either long hair or short hair with an androgynous feel. Nice legs and thighs, and that little spot right below the belly is always a hit. Most of all I love a girl with eyes that can just pierce me.

Above all else? Loyalty, the ability to not be glued to my hip 24/7, and someone who hates to argue as much as I do. That's really it. Oh, and the sex life has to be enthusiastic. Not going to lie, if a girl doesn't enjoy anal or oral then we're just not going to work out because I'm far too explorative to stick with the same routine over and over.

:D Close enough, right?
Please_don't_ban_me wrote...
Personality is first, it always ought to be. In that respect the list is as follows:
1) Intelligence
2) Scientific Curiosity
3) Wit
4) Cynicism (in a dry sarcastic way)
5) Tenacity (especially in a heated debate)
6) Eloquence and Mastery of the English Language
7) Confidence over Ego
8) Godless (fellow atheists are more agreeable and won't attempt to indoctrinate me)
9) Adventurous
10) Well Read
11) Diverse Eater

Very important. I agree on all points except for the religion thing. I don't mind if they take me to church because I think that even if you aren't religious (I feel awkward as hell when I get taken to church.) but I suppose it is good for the "all-around experience."

Since that sums up most of my points, I'll add some of my preferred points:

1) Slightly past shoulder length hair (although there is one girl with short hair that looks really cute)

2) Hair color of any will do, but I've always had a thing for redheads.

3) Height wise, I don't like girls who are 6'+ generally. I would prefer a girl to be roughly my height.

4) Respecting of giving me my space (time alone) is very important.

5) They won't try to drag my ass everywhere.

6) Accepting of my hobbies (anime obviously; hentai hopefully)

7) Keeps me informed. I don't like too spontaneous people.

8) Won't demand access to all of my user names and passwords. I will not put up with that. Some things I will not mind allowing access but I see no reason to give my email or facebook password. If she suspects me of cheating I will show her. I hate the thought of surveillance.

9) I would really like my girl to be healthy. Not a stick and not a bag of stones. I can live with some flab. It is hard to avoid once you start working.

10) I don't mind glasses. I find them cute.

11) Must trim bush. I don't want pubes in my mouth. No Brazilian forests.

12) In relation to #11, they must be hygienic. I can live if they can't brush their teeth for a day or two due to circumstances, but any longer than that I assume them to be responsible enough to go get a new one if they can't get their old one.

13) Hopefully they will be somewhat organized. If they do not have a system that is fine, but I would prefer if they did not mess up my stuff.

14) As for breasts....hopefully they will not be flat. I wouldn't mind having them spill out of my hands or just having them in my hands. Actually I would like to bury my face in them.
well it depends a lot on the guy right?
figure out this category figure out his taste :p

if he's an extremely dominant guy then he's want more of a meek kind of girl.
-party guys go more for the an ass
-nerd seem more like boob guys
-guys settling down usually prefer women with wider hips but that doesn't mean they're wanting "dat ass"

nothing can really tell you what "men find attractive in a woman" because there is no set thing. it changes based on their evolutionary standing, environment and personality. ^-^
What I find attractive in a woman is my dick!
Steven H. wrote...

lol.

Also, I'd actually be interested in what you really think.
Lollikittie wrote...
Steven H. wrote...

lol.

Also, I'd actually be interested in what you really think.

Personality: I don't know. I have never been in love with any of the girls I dated. I honestly don't usually date girls for more than their body (I know it's shallow). I have never met a girl that has kept me intrigued in conversation.
Steven H. wrote...

Personality: I don't know. I have never been in love with any of the girls I dated. I honestly don't usually date girls for more than their body (I know it's shallow). I have never met a girl that has kept me intrigued in conversation.

Hmm.. I see. Well, these things usually happen for people when they're ready for them. That 'shallowness' usually means you're not.

As for appearance, what do you usually go for?
Lollikittie wrote...
Steven H. wrote...

Hmm.. I see. Well, these things usually happen for people when they're ready for them. That 'shallowness' usually means you're not.

As for appearance, what do you usually go for?

Height must be at least 5'4" cause I am 6'3" and I don't like that awkward having to bend down to kiss, I don't like short hair, unless it's done well. I don't like skinny girls, nor do I like fat girls. I prefer girls with some meat on the bones, but I don't like them to look like all they do is work out (to much muscle is gross). I like big boobs (but that has never been a factor for me). I also like a little booty not so much that it's all in yo face, but not so little that you can't even grab a cheek ( I always like grabbing a girls ass). As for race any will suffice. I usually don't go out with black women, because they always seem very hood rat and ghetto. At least where I lived/live. Also I don't like a lot of make up on a woman, if they need to cover up that much it's because they have something to hide and it's usually on a mental level.

I have thought about it, and I know my perfect personality girl.

1) they must work
2) they must not expect me to pay for everything ( I believe in equal paying)
3) they must not care that I like playing video games
4) they have to be able to cook a little (since I cook a lot)
5) I like nerdy girls (know and like d&d, comics, games, sci-fi)
6) They have to be into spontaneous trips.
7) I want them to enjoy reading. Because I enjoy it.
8) They can be spiritual, but don't expect me to be or go to church
9) Movies I love going and I hope they as well.
10) They can't be clingy. I love space from time to time.
For me, the things that usually attract me to a women tends to vary quite a bit, mostly on a physical level. However, on a more personal or emotional level, I know there's some things that tend to stay the same, for example;

- Must have a personality. I don't like someone like everyone else.
- Are willing to speak there mind.
- Are generally aggressive, especially if I am lacking in that field.
- Are not afraid to stand on equal footing, meaning such things as willing to go 50/50 on dates, etc, etc.
TheBookie King of Red
What I find most appealing, is if they can put up with how weird I am, that is a biiiggg plus. Lol

But for personality, they kind of need to be a little nerdy, good sense of humor, willing to not back down if they believe in something, willing to speak their mind, and just be open about things (to a degree), and be a hard worker but knows how to relax

Genuine, Comfortable being themselves, and we connect on a different level (we can have deep conversations and stupid conversations in the end we both can walk away smiling) - pretty much attracts me
For me, I am interested in intelligence, an open mind, and she has to be appealing to me. She doesn't have to have the largest boobs, but I am not a fan of a flat chest. Curves are a big plus for me, a nice ass, and I don't mind the different sizes of women, but there is a limit. However, we must have some connection.
Pages 1234Next