How was your computer made?

How was your computer made?

Total Votes : 4,413
Unable to built or even upgrade one by myself, so i bought it pre-built.
My older brother made it for himself a while back and when my laptop broke he gave me it since he already had a new one and this was just taking up space
Kenjiz The Dirty Wolf
I don't have a computer but I got a iPad mini :3 oh and some yogurt if anyone wants some
I got mine as a Christmas present. I've never bothered upgrading it because I don't know a thing about it.
Mine was prebuilt but I have a friend that built his own and since I saw how much better it runs than prebuilt computers I want to build my own........once I have the money.
I am in the process of building one myself. Getting ready to finalize my parts list this weekend ^_^
AMD Phenom II x4 810(found this in old PC shop)
MSI 890gxm-g65
G-skill trident 2x1 GB (1 gb+1 gb)
XFX 5770 1gb VRAM
Fractal Design Define R3 USB3
3TB+500 GB External HDD

maybe i'll upgrade it after 2014 or when AMD 8000 series release
bought it and never upgraded.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Made mine from scratcha nd upgraded it on the way.
I have always built my own computers. Takes all of 2 hours or less once you have all the hardware shipped.

Current rig:

Mobo: MS-7522
Processor: Intel i7 2.67GHz
RAM: 12GB
VideoCards: 2x Geforce GTX 460 SE
Hardrives: 2x 500GB 7200RPM 1x 1TB 7200RPM
Power Supply: Corsair 1Kilowatt

Only foreseeable upgrade that would pack the most punch on performance is swapping out 1 hard drive for a SSD and reformat my OS onto it, and dump all my most played games onto it to get those sweet 5second system restarts and instant game loading speeds.

When building computers only recommendation is to shop around, look for the best deals, and save yourself some heartache by paying extra for reliable RAM. The single most common hardware failure is RAM and hard drives. Nothing worse than waiting a few weeks for the goods only to get RAM that is dead on arrival.
Building it on your own is satisfying. That way you can blame yourself if fails! Fix it and it becomes even better (^_^)b
Built my own with the help of Tegumi.
if i had money and time and was alone my computer would be like a super computer i would put in even eye scanner, god knows maybe someday.
Pre-built. Laziness is my enemy......
My desktop was pre-built and I upgraded it. My laptop, which is my primary computer since I need to upgrade my desktop, is custom ordered.
I always build them myself, it's generally a lot cheaper and you get a better computer out of it.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
i got a really bad laptop and its start to die its from like 2008 or something -_- and i don't have the money to get a new laptop or make one =\

Edit: 3% say don't have a computer so how are they here 0_o
My friend bought it for me. So what do I ? + I don't use my laptop.
Btw Tsamari u can use iPads and similar devices to access the internet.... People like :D. Also awesome LoL pics. They are so sexy......
Would build my own, but I've been too lazy to find a suitable space for a nice rig. That, and I'm too in love with laptops to switch to a desktop.
I built my desktop with my own hands. I designed it to be silent foremost, and also to play Battlefield 3 at Ultra settings. It purrs like a kitten. A lion-sized kitten.

4.0GHz (OC'ed) Intel Core i5-3570K
8GB DDR3-1600
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
1TB 7200RPM files drive, 250GB 7200RPM OS drive
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Cooler Master Silencio 550 case
23-inch Dell UltraSharp monitor