Do you prefer to read digital manga or physical copies?

Do you prefer to read digital manga or physical copies?

Total Votes : 3,908
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
manga.jpg
I prefer to read physical manga, but digital is FAR more convenient.
I prefer Physical copies but most of what I own is digital
Physical, but Digital nice to explore new series before buying them.
Physical because it feels much better holding a physical copy of a manga (movie, book etc). But as other have said digital is much more convenient and works great if you want to explore new stuff or unsure if the manga is worth it.

And a lot of manga isn't even translated.
Digital because i can't get fakku in a physical copy.
I tend to be destructive and rough with paper causing it to rip and tear so I prefer digital copies. It may take forever to load the page and I can only read them at home but its well worth it.
As someone who doesn't have money to blow on physical copies, all you need is a decent Internet connection and you're good to go.
Digital is better .. cause phisical can get worn out over time but still remain a collectors item
[color=#2e1a6b]I prefer digital because of how convenient it is to read on my tablet
I prefer physical copies, though due to inaccessability where I live, I mostly read online
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Definitely physical, as with all books. If only I had the money to buy everything I'd want. Or if most of what I've read were even available in a language I understand...
I read them on the internet but I buy them all to so I can collect them and reread them.
Digital because there are a lot of good mangas that don't get translated into physical copies.
Even though I have some digital, I prefer physical copies and who knows, the physical copies might be worth selling in the future for money.
I've come to prefer digital as I usually read manga on my PSP. I still like physical paper copies and I still prefer paper when I read books.
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
I prefer physical but my wallet doesnt always allow that so mostly digital.
I like both even though most of the ones i read and liked are digital.
i prefer physical because then i can take it to the toilet
[size=14][color=black][font=Times New Roman]Physical copies are much easier to read but the only problem is the only manga that gets translated and sold in the UK (outside conventions and stuff) Is Jump crap like Naruto and One piece. The only good thing I can say I've got on my shelf is Bakuman (which I liked even if it is Jump) [/font][/color][/h]