Do you prefer to read digital manga or physical copies?

Do you prefer to read digital manga or physical copies?

Total Votes : 3,908
Prefer physical, but have to read digital :
physical? ain't nobody got dimes fo' that!
but yeah i tend to read what few mangas i do read these days online
I prefer physical, but digital is more convenient.... and free.
I read both digital and physical, what i do is read it digitally first and if i like it i'll buy the physical copy of it. To me the best part of owning the physical copy is you can display it and show it to other people, can't really do that with digital.
yea i do prefer physical copies but as what alot of people have said about digital
. its more convenient
.its almost always free
.its actually in a language we can understand
i prefer physical but i still give my vote to digital
Digital because free. Also because faster updates. But most of all, because free.
I like the feel of the book in my hand, can never get around that.
i prefer physical copies more but i like digital copies as well since a lot aren't translated yet and aren't available. but i like to actually hold the book in my hands.
I don't see why most people wouldn't prefer reading physical copies. I would love it if I could read all of my manga in physical, paperback form, but I cannot because they don't translate every manga, only the ones that are believed to appeal to a broad, non-Japanese demographic. I'm constantly reading digital copies, it's an eyesore. If I could have all of that manga goodness resting between both of my hands, smelling wonderful like paperbacks never fail to do, I would be a happy man.
Bakeneko Nyan-derthal
I prefer physical copies because it feels like I'm supporting the series an' whatnot.
Digital is more convenient though.
I like them both but, i like physical copies better because you can hold them.
nothing beats having the actual book in your hands and reading it on a comfy chair.
Course I mostly go with Digital cause I don't see the mangas I follow getting released in the US even in San Francisco. That is to say I haven't seen them on shelves yet. Not to say I don't buy any, I did buy more than a few physical mangas in my time and I do like having them physically. Digital is just, simpler for me.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Digital is far more conveniant, and I have a habit of unintntionally ripping comics to shreds if it isn't hard-back.
Medzy wrote...
I prefer to read physical manga, but digital is FAR more convenient.
digital all the way
I like physical better, but I usually read digital because it doesnt cost money and its convenient.
When I get magically rich, then I'll collect all the physical manga.
Physical all the way, nothing like holding the book in your hand, and you can read it if you ever have a power outage where with a digital copy your kind of screwed
Kinda depends on the series for me, for the most part physical. But if I know it will be faster to just cave in and read the digital ones instead I will.
whatever that it's free (so that means digital)