18 balls later...

Pages Prev1234Next
cruz737 wrote...

EV's have existed since gen 2.

Third gen actually, since in Gen 1 they were called Stat Experience and EV in Gen 2, although it remained the same. Effort Values didn't become what they are today until Hoenn.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Medzy wrote...
Hey, look at what I can do!
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/8gTT6.png

How long does it take to hatch?

Instantly.

>Create a man with Pokegen
>save it as a.pkmn (lol)
>upload it to a GTS website
>GTS website gives you a specific DNS code for your 3DS
>change that shit in the internet settings
>trade it to pretty much any pokeman game that isn't X or Y
>use Pokebank to get it into X and Y
>Literal perfect man get

Since Pokebank was free for a little while, I just created pretty much every man that I like- as well as my Blazblack team.
If you want me to whip up a team for you, just say- I still have Pokebank access.
Medzy wrote...
Medzy wrote...
Hey, look at what I can do!
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/8gTT6.png

How long does it take to hatch?

Instantly.

>Create a man with Pokegen
>save it as a.pkmn (lol)
>upload it to a GTS website
>GTS website gives you a specific DNS code for your 3DS
>change that shit in the internet settings
>trade it to pretty much any pokeman game that isn't X or Y
>use Pokebank to get it into X and Y
>Literal perfect man get

Since Pokebank was free for a little while, I just created pretty much every man that I like- as well as my Blazblack team.
If you want me to whip up a team for you, just say- I still have Pokebank access.

Almost tempted to ask. I'm still too much of a pansy to cheat.

You cannot create mans that have 300000 stats, they locked it at 'perfect' EVs and IVs. You also cannot have a man with exotic moves of abilities- which sucks because Muhboi was a moody Chatrot, and Pokebank wouldn't accept it. :[

Just hit me up on Skype or PM me a list of mans with movies and EVs you want, I'll get them in my game, and over to you.
It's not cheating, you're just not spending 50 days hatching a shit load of Eggs to get decent IVs, and not being paranoid about giving it improper EVs.

>"But I don't want to get cought"
80% of strangers on Spot battle do it, as well as MLGfags.
Medzy wrote...

You cannot create mans that have 300000 stats, they locked it at 'perfect' EVs and IVs. You also cannot have a man with exotic moves of abilities- which sucks because Muhboi was a moody Chatrot, and Pokebank wouldn't accept it. :[

Just hit me up on Skype or PM me a list of mans with movies and EVs you want, I'll get them in my game, and over to you.
It's not cheating, you're just not spending 50 days hatching a shit load of Eggs to get decent IVs, and not being paranoid about giving it improper EVs.

Spoiler:
do you think you can make a extreme speed dratini for me? I need one, bad.
Medzy wrote...

Nah, it's more of a pride thing. The only help I consulsulted online for X was a rarity guide. I like to get through the game by myself. But hey, I'm done with the E4, so why not? I don't really care too much about EVs, I need something to do in post-game anyways. I'll just pm you a list of things that I can't get. If I want to do multiplayer I'll just do pokemon showdown.
winter55 wrote...
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/8hDAc.png
Coming your way. Add this fgt: (3866 - 8384 - 3164) and give me a few moments to create it, and it's all yours.

Hijacked your thread, bitch!
Medzy wrote...
winter55 wrote...
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/8hDAc.png
Coming your way. Add this fgt: (3866 - 8384 - 3164) and give me a few moments to create it, and it's all yours.

Hijacked your thread, bitch!

1779-0309-2711

adding ya.

[size=1]wi fi is being a cunt right now. gonna be DCing a lot.[/h]
winter55 wrote...
1779-0309-2711

adding ya.

Adding in a minute, I'm having some troubles getting it to go through Pokebank (happens all the time)- I just made a Dragonite with Extremespeed as well as a dratini, if that's all good.
Dratini won't go through for some raisin. Is that cool?
Medzy wrote...
winter55 wrote...
1779-0309-2711

adding ya.

Adding in a minute, I'm having some troubles getting it to go through Pokebank (happens all the time)- I just made a Dragonite with Extremespeed as well as a dratini, if that's all good.
Dratini won't go through for some raisin. Is that cool?

Aye. Just need a parent with extreme speed really... [size=5]I'll manually toil for the IV crap[/h]

praise you based medzy
winter55 wrote...
praise you based medzy

At the last second I offered a 100 Groudon, I was hoping you'd offer a level 1 bidoof for it.

Don't mention it.
RBZ wrote...
I now bestow thee, the power of jew

[size=8]I don't have the other money power... :[[/h]
Medzy wrote...
winter55 wrote...
praise you based medzy

At the last second I offered a 100 Groudon, I was hoping you'd offer a level 1 bidoof for it.

Don't mention it.
RBZ wrote...
I now bestow thee, the power of jew

[size=8]I don't have the other money power... :[[/h]

[size=10]I didnt know. I'm still willing to accept it. got no bidoof tho[/h]
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
The sad thing is that there really isn't anything better to do in post-game besides breed for IVs and EVs.

Lack of shit to do post-game is why I normally put the game down once I've beaten it and never play it again. That was the case with Black and Black 2. At least until I decide to play again on another save.

Because fuck catching all the Pokémon and fuck breeding Pokemon for IVs I'm never going to use.

This.
I just train my starter and solo thw whoke game. #scrublyfe
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
The sad thing is that there really isn't anything better to do in post-game besides breed for IVs and EVs.

Lack of shit to do post-game is why I normally put the game down once I've beaten it and never play it again. That was the case with Black and Black 2. At least until I decide to play again on another save.

Because fuck catching all the Pokémon and fuck breeding Pokemon for IVs I'm never going to use.

This.

I find the starters boring. Why I prefer to ditch it and use a party of caught ones.

Delibird would be my ideal starter.

Spoiler:
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

This.

I'm disappoint son
Gravity cat wrote...
It's sad when Pokemon becomes all about IVs and EVs.

Most I've ever bothered with was EVs, and that was for PokeMMO.

The sad thing is that there really isn't anything better to do in post-game besides breed for IVs and EVs. I was extremely disappointed to find out that the Pokemon World Tournament from Black and White wasn't in X and Y. I'm almost tempted to scrounge some money together just for the PWT.

Good thing I don't play shitty kid games anymore.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
cruz737 wrote...

EV's have existed since gen 2.

Third gen actually, since in Gen 1 they were called Stat Experience and EV in Gen 2, although it remained the same. Effort Values didn't become what they are today until Hoenn.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Effort_values

Apparently they both existed since gen 1. Although they were changed, I noticed them in gen 2.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
winter55 wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

This.

I'm disappoint son

Feraligatr is best solo
Totally level 60 when the rest are level 20. And win shit. And recently got into having haunter with me for hypnitise and dream eater ;)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
winter55 wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

This.

I'm disappoint son

Feraligatr is best solo
Totally level 60 when the rest are level 20. And win shit. And recently got into having haunter with me for hypnitise and dream eater ;)

Doing a Sweep with a Sandslash that knows Rollout and Defence Curl.

Or a Parasect with Spore, Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Slash.
Hey guys, look how many hours of my life have been sucked away by a sub-par grind with poorly crafted TBS combat, isn't it amazing?
Pages Prev1234Next