One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

pspkiller626 wrote...

I wanna kill myself;_;
[color=#993300]Please don't if she let herself get taken, then she's not worth it. There's no point in killing yourself for love anyway......hah, who am I kidding, I'd kill myself if I was sure she was dead....
i got up this morning and found out that last night, drunk me raided my fridge and ate everything remotely edible. Half of a baked chicken, a box of Chinese food, all my ranch dip and tortilla chips, a box of cookies, cold onion rings, leftover pasta, half a 2 liter coke, and all of a 2 liter Sprite. ALL GONE AND I REMEMBER NONE OF IT. i have nothing interesting to eat now.

EDIT: Drunk me also puked in my bathtub. Just found that out.
I'm feeling really isolated today. Haven't spoken to a soul as of yet. Strange.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Fell asleep and missed the Pub Quiz this week.

GTA Online:
  • Continuously dropped from sessions or winding up in sessions seperate from friends.
    [*]Did a mission for Simeon where I had to steal a parked car. But I got rammed into by a hostile SUV and I got shot dead. Next thing I know the car's on the move and I spent a good 15 minutes trying to catch up to it. The traffic constantly getting in my way and as a result the front wheels being buckled to shit did not help at all.
    [*]Some guy spawncamped me twice unprovoked; once coming out the Mod Shop then again coming out my garage. Good thing my new car was insured by then.
    [*]Then I failed a mission through 2 deaths on Chasers II, both of which were just pure bad luck. First death I killed a guy for the car I needed to get but then I'm suddenly surrounded by hostile Ballas. Second death, 2 hostile SUVs slammed into me and shot me dead.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
(This was yesterday but the site was bugging out too much to post) Me and my Mum put all this effort into my Sister's birthday dinner (not that she deserved it to begin with, but she's family so we tried anyway) and she just ridiculed us and found fault with everything we tried. Not like we had to do it for her, we could have told her "Fuck off, you have a job and a husband, either pay for your own dinner or get him to do it" but no, we put our own time and effort into preparing it for her and all we get was bitched at.
Getting some seriously horrible games in League, fucking sucks! Lost like 15 games in a row, already broke one of my cups.
[color=#993300]It's been one month we've been together right? And one week since you entered the hospital....
There's a Accounting exam next week........................................................................................

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Earlier today I found a flaw in my love fortress... Not enough ventilation...
It was more embarrassing that I'm the one who farted. Seriously, that shit smelling gas lasted for at least 20 minutes, and Cherry and I hid under a thick blanket because it was that bad.
I'm surprised that hadn't been discovered sooner, the lack if good airflow. Maybe I should make the celing of the fort easily removable or at least open up a flap or something. Would also let air from the celing fan in.
I was reading a book during dinner at work. Everyone who asked what I was reading laughed when I said Grimms' Fairy Tales. To make things more annoying, they always start with a "Really?!" or "No, seriously?" before laughing...
Had some bad stuff going on today but I'll just point out the insignificant one. Sis interrupted my nap by barging into my room. Why isn't that "He is sleeping" sign working?
I wouldn't say this is insignificant, but I definitely dislike it. More than that, I hate it with all of my being. Yesterday I found out that a good friend of mine, Tyrone, passed away from a seizure. He was only 33. He was the most incredible person, full of life and joy and hugs that could break your spine. I cried yesterday but I am crying harder today as the full realization has hit me that I'll never get to spend time with him again.

Not only that... but because I recently moved away from the West Coast to the East Coast I cannot be with my friends who are mourning, I cannot attend the wake they threw, and I cannot attend the funeral services. It's the most hollow feeling in my chest that I have ever experienced... sorry for the grim post I just had to get that out.
It was super cold this morning, to the point where my hands were shaking too hard to type on my computer password. Kind of awful, I really don't like the cold,
My midterm was moved from Thursday. To today. Fucking Christ, man.
I don't understand how my dominant arm is smaller and yet stronger than my non-dominant arm... any tips on how to handle this?
*sob sob* Waaaaaaaaaaaah!
I spilled my milk!
Waaa haaah haaaaaaaah
*muffled crying in own self loathing arms*

But yes, I spilled out a good half gallon of milk. It was a pain to clean up.
The one thing I didn't like was when I was sitting down and then something in my head told me I forgot something, and the worst part is I'll never know what it was, but all I can say is why I think it was minor cause I had a conversation earlier saying I was going to get something to eat, then I never got the thing I said I was going to eat.
Had some weird, crazy and really painful stomach ache, couldn't do anything at all for 2 hours.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
People and their stupid assumptions...
My housemates are smoking crack in the living room. I don't feel too good right now.