What's your favorite anime this season?

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 2,903
What the hell, people actually like Snore Art Online II? Each to their own i suppose.
Definitely Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blades Work. The animations are just drugs for the eyes, it's too good.
Akame, obviously.
Amagi for me. Just in it for lulz which I do get compared to the overhyped anime that failed to bring anything to the table.
For now Akame ga Kill definitely
I chose Fate/ UBW, but at the same time Gundam Build Try and G no Reconguista still much of a Gundam fan and mecha (Cross Ange) plus fantasy animes (Sword Art Online II, Akame ga Kill, and Sailor Moon Crystal).
Yeah Sailor Moon Crystal, and I;m a guy to boot, I'm still hook on the 1991 and on series though hope the reboot will be better in some way.
I'd like to pick a lot since only one can be put on polls, haa... well still watching most of the categories 15 of the ones mentioned.
Well that's my comment anyway I know that some of you guys watch most of these as well just stating my preferences.
TheGrayLine wrote...
Pretty weak lineup to me and does anyone else feel the sao was only good in the first ark

Well, that's because these three episodes were only a filler *arc (you spelled it wrong), you know, in the first sao season, they had 4 volumes of the novel to adapt, now they have 3 for the second season (because what comes after it is a long arc which would not fit into a two cour season, so, they prolonged the ggo arc (which is 2 volumes) a little to fit into more than 12 episodes, have the filler arc take 3,and put the mother's rosario arc, which is pretty amazing, in the end to fill those 24 episodes, so prepare to ride the feels train cuz you will not be dissapointed if you got goose bumbs and tears rushing
UBW with no hesitation or reservation, though I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying is an awesome runner up none the less.
Three Letters is all I can say without any doubt "UBW".

Special Mentions: Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka De/When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace and Sora no Method/Celestial Method mainly because of Chifuyu-tan and Noel-tan...Lolies are just Incredibly Irresistible! MOE2x!
So no one here finds Parasyte intresting, I mean come on people have we forgotten the type of site we've joined the fapping jokes alone should make this series at least a chart topper. Seriously I like the character development that Migi and Shinchi get throught the first four episodes of the show, and on the aside note are their any Rosario Vampire Manga fans out there because with the success of Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte we really need o get a Rosario Vampire Manga remake.
Well to be quite honest I had only interest in SAO.. Others have to wait. Too much anime happened in the last 30 years to watch the ones that are now.
Damn it Fakku! forcing me to pick between UBW and SAO. On a site note, There's seriously an anime called "I can't understand what my husband is saying"!? well, I know what to watch now.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I'm really partial to parasite the season but that's probably because it was one of my favorite manga when I was growing up as a kid
where is Madan No Ou To Vanadis that´s the best.
Well seeing what everyone liked was fun.
Can we do a most hated anime this season poll?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
voted Gugure! Kokkuri-san but Amagi Brilliant Park and Denki-Gai no Honya-san were close seconds.
Gugure Kokkuri-san... Simply because I need something to laugh at to relieve all of my stress.
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Gah, picking favorites really sucks when there are lots to pick out from. If I could vote several times, I'd pick Parasyte -the maxim- right after Psycho-Pass 2.
Did anybody have as hard of a time choosing as I did? A lot of great shows this season, probably my favorite bunch since 2012.