One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

"My Teenie Weenie Pixel Genie"
Those words do not make a good song for a cartoon opening.

I found out about this Australian/Canadian cartoon called Pixel Pinkie.
Really low frame rate (I think it was 12 rather than the standard 24 frames a second, even less than sometimes... In fact the best and smoothest animation is pinkie flying around the credits)
Low quality flash animation. Like seriously.
Sort of rips the Fairly Odd Parents in concept of "Kid gets magical friend who can grant wishes but wishes always backfire in ironic ways"
It apparently airs often in Australia. I feel sorry for them.
Pinkie has an annoying voice.

So far one of the worst cartoons I've seen. Some of you may recall me liking to laugh along with bad cartoons and even asking you what the most hilariously bad cartoons you saw were.
I barley cracked a smirk. It's that bad.
The troubles with the re-installs...

And later I was remembered why I avoid playing dota with unknown people. The skill is not as troublesome as finding idiots who can only trash talk. And on the first game I was all "chill out" about his errors... glorious.
CatNinja Esquire Cat
Made too much food, going to be eating leftovers for the rest of the week
Hyper as fcuk because COFFEE.
In other words, can't concentrate on anything and i'll probably not sleep at all.
My parents died.
Walked a girl home today and just when I felt like I did a good thing, I realized I had forgot my phone in the library. Had to waste another 30 minutes on the road.

Why do I always have to do something stupid to ruin a good feeling dang it
Been having trouble sleeping lately thanks to finals.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Found out today that the work experience girl who started with us a couple of weeks ago packed it in today citing that she quit because there's no job at the end of it so there's no point. Considering that she was forced to do it by the Job Centre that'll probably affect her claim, and it's not exactly something you can add to a CV (Yeah I did work experience, but quit). But hey, not my problem.

Spoiler:
Ironically, my manager today introduced me to a girl who used to work there, who phoned up asking if there were any jobs going a few days prior. She starts next week.

Also I've got the shits. Started out as trapped wind which got gradually worse. When I got home I did a really big fart which was particuarly smelly. Sure sign I need to birth a mini arsebaby. In the past 45 minutes I've gone 3 times. If you include this morning, that makes 4 times today.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I slept weird last night and have a sore neck today.
The new research supervisor at work was the little girl that I thought was a patient that was lost... 'twas a little bit embarrassing...
CatNinja Esquire Cat
Fell face first into snow
  • Had a rather unpleasant sex dream last night. I fucked a fat bird I didn't know or recognise who was literally flooding by the time I put it in. During coitus she only got worse and worse and it was fucking horrid. When it came the time to do anal I refused and let my friend, who again I didn't know or recognise and appeared out of nowhere, perform the act. For some reason pictures were taken and post-coitus all I could see were turds all over his dick in the pictures. Efukt moment.

Not surprising then that it caused me to wake up.

Of all the dreams to remember in mostly great detail, I remember this one.

• I've been told to interact with customers more at work, as well as Till-point-telling and other things. Not to say feedback isn't welcome because it is, I know full well I need to work on my people skills.

But here's the kicker: I'm already hassling customers to the teeth for Loyalty cards and I've yet to observe anyone else, including the Manager (who spends most of her time out the back or simply moving shit around), actively engaging with customers unless the customer strikes up a conversation first. Worse still, there was one time we had a guy from Head Office do a shift with us for a couple of hours; he only asked customers if they needed help for 10 or 20 minutes before giving up. He spent a majority of the time either on his phone (on the shop floor I might add), on the computer or having a fag break. Even on Work Experience I was told to speak to customers but nobody else was doing it, so I stopped.

So to now once again tell me to do something that nobody else is doing is a bit of a joke. Lead by example and the rest shall follow.
Heeeeeey. Who missed me?
My internet and TV services were down the past 5 days. I'm still stuck in this fucking body cast.
This week was incredibly boring to me. Talking and my DS can only do so much.
3 more weeks and then the cast comes off, and then after some therapy I can do stuff again!
3 fucking weeks -.-
Got woken up at 5 by the cat jumping on me. Then she kept meowing to go out so I let her out. She later comes back in and continuously meows in the bathroom so I go to have a look. There she is casually chilling in there playing with the bathmat - which she never does. Heard a squeak as she pawed at it and realised she brought a live mouse in. Which I rescued.

Good thing it didn't try to run away as I picked it up and didn't struggle as I cupped it in my hand to take it outside.
Played MtG with an old friend yesterday.
Why is this bad?
He plays a milling/counter deck...
Grinding on homework that's due tomorrow. Fuck this
I posted a pic of myself ;_;
  • I'm horny but not enough to masturbate.

What's going on

• Struck up conversation with an old friend only to find out she doesn't remember me. In fact she was rather rude about it. Another disappointment.

I really ought to stop chasing after old friends like this and move the fuck on. I know full-well people change and friendships from the teenage years often don't last, usually with good reason, but something makes me cling on. It's quite unhealthy behaviour now that I think about it and I really need to stop.
Woke up today at 5.15 am, thanks to my schizo neighbor who's arguing with herself rather loudly and having her window open.

=.=
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Long day and it's that time of the year where wasps start to make nests around my complex T_T