Sengoku Rance

maybe she didn't really like you..

or maybe you cleared her in the first game

and you were playing the second game...
Reinox wrote...
maybe she didn't really like you..

that couldn't be possible. after she experienced 3 loosing battles and you get her to love she will never leave your party.
you must talk to her to get to love and clear though
How to get Yamamoto Isoroku? (i jz accidentally killed her at my 1st play.....)
melvinyongD wrote...

Huh? I don't think she dies. Well, I never experienced killing her. But you automatically capture her after the fall of Ashikaga house.
melvinyongD wrote...

First, you have to lose two battles against Isoroku by sending Rance into the battlefield twice, which gives you an automatic "lost battle" message without any troop damage.

Then don't conquer Ashikaga quickly. Instead conquer just one of the territories in Kyo province and wait for them to try to retake said territory. Then when they do, use scout.

If Isoroku is in the attacking force, which is highly likely, send in Rance as well as the generic Archer commander "Niwa Nagahide", who has "defeated warrior hunt", Suzume, and if you have her, Tamagashi Fuuka, with defeating Isoroku's unit being your highest priority.

You'll also want to have Ranmaru and Shibata Katsuie in the front row to take out the blockers that are keeping you from getting at her.

Then start the battle. Keep your archers and ninjas focused on Isoroku, unless there is a Miko unit, in which case, take it out immediately. Then have Rance and Ranmaru focused on taking out the troops in the front row with Katsuie guarding them.

If you take out Isoroku's unit before the turns for the battle are up, you should capture her. If you don't, simply reload & repeat until you do because its partly about probability.

I know this is fairly long but with this method of capture you'll be able to use her in the battle to capture the final Ashikaga fortress instead getting decimated by her in the battle.

In short, its a divide and conquer strategy.
can i nt lose to her even once? i hate losing...
melvinyongD wrote...
can i not lose to her even once? i hate losing...

After you lose to her twice by sending Rance into battle against her, you won't have to lose again and you just need to wait for her to try to retake territory to capture her. It's some kind of trigger built in the game I think.
Erm....How to do bout demon king?
melvinyongD wrote...
Erm....How to do bout demon king?

You mean trying to defend against the demon king... don't bother... she'll just wipe your army out entirely...
uh .... i can't find the torrent file on mininova .... , it will be better if the files uploaded/stored on mediafire ....
how do you capture nogiku the one eye girl?
Reinox wrote...

you need Akashi Kazemaru (Akashi House) with Hibachi passive skill

Akashi Kazemaru - After taking over, you will be given three choices. The first one kills him, the second captures him, and third is to just to make him wear a strange mustache. Afterwards, do the search option to find Hibachi (only available if you went through all 3 automatic defeats). Talk to him once for an event with Rance nude in his room. When you get Kazemaru up to Trust, another event will be available where Hibachi becomes his subcaptain and Kazemaru buffs up (+2 to all stats). If you defeat Akashi House too quickly (before the event where Kazemaru release Hibachi), then you cannot get Hibachi as a subcaptain. However, the HCG you get for searching for Hibachi will be different.

and then defeat her, rather than winning the battle

for more info go here
Sh!t tis game HARD! Cant finish dark army!
Mutsume wrote...
Reinox wrote...

you need Akashi Kazemaru (Akashi House) with Hibachi passive skill

Akashi Kazemaru - After taking over, you will be given three choices. The first one kills him, the second captures him, and third is to just to make him wear a strange mustache. Afterwards, do the search option to find Hibachi (only available if you went through all 3 automatic defeats). Talk to him once for an event with Rance nude in his room. When you get Kazemaru up to Trust, another event will be available where Hibachi becomes his subcaptain and Kazemaru buffs up (+2 to all stats). If you defeat Akashi House too quickly (before the event where Kazemaru release Hibachi), then you cannot get Hibachi as a subcaptain. However, the HCG you get for searching for Hibachi will be different.

and then defeat her, rather than winning the battle

for more info go here

Hibachi is one of akashi's commander right? one of the old man

. . . . . . . . . . . . . or she's on of the deadly Nuhe?
Reinox wrote...
Hibachi is one of akashi's commander right? one of the old man

. . . . . . . . . . . . . or she's on of the deadly Nuhe?

The deadly Nuhe
melvinyongD wrote...

by any chance... are you in the "Demon King Route"? cause if you do, don't waste your time no matter how strong you are you'll end up Game Over
Mutsume wrote...
melvinyongD wrote...

by any chance... are you in the "Demon King Route"? cause if you do, don't waste your time no matter how strong you are you'll end up Game Over

he's probably in the first game
Reinox wrote...
Mutsume wrote...
melvinyongD wrote...

he's probably in the first game

He probably hasn't gotten to the part when Oda expands like a balloon.
A new torrent would have been really great. You can only download one file at a time from MP/MU and only one part every two hours.

Thanks for the game though, looks interesting.