The sun is gonna turn me black!

Pages 123456NextLast
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
Now as we all know, kids are pretty damn stupid, and we were once all kids and believed in something stupid, time to share!

When I was a kid I was scared that if I stood outside in the sun for too long i'd turn black, forever! For some reason I didn't like black people when I was a kid, so was equally petrified of becoming one, I was a racist child :P

So do tell your childhood belief storys!
when I was a kid i thought that the internet was a good place.
One time, waaaaaayyyy back when I was around six or seven, my grandmother had accidentally left behind a pair of her socks. Of course they were soft and white and girly looking and I was disgusted by them. Of course, my folks saw opportunity to torment me (and probably why I'm how I am today) and actually convinced me that if I went to sleep with them on I'd wake-up as a girl. Of course, being dumb and curious, I tried it.
Spoiler:

I was actually disappointed when I woke-up unchanged.
when i was a kid I like 3d girls...but now 2d is the place to be
Guilty Guardian wrote...

Man, you were pretty fucked up as a kid. Good you're ok now =P
Ethil wrote...
Guilty Guardian wrote...

Man, you were pretty fucked up as a kid. Good you're ok now =P

i no rite, can't believe i even thought such silly things
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Ok, hold on... THIS.

My mom always told me that penguins will come outta the fridge if I leave the door open for too long.

So I sometimes sat in front of the open fridge, waiting for penguins to come out.
I remember back when I was like, 7, my parents told me that if I didn't behave, Santa would turn me into a girl for Christmas.
I misbehaved more than ever that year. xD

Oh, and whn I was 6, my mom told me one day while she was giving me a bath (I don't know why I remember this), that if I wasn't able to pull my foreskin back by the time I was 15, they'd have to cut my dick off. :x

Why she told me that, I'll never know...
Guilty Guardian wrote...

No sh*t Sherlock.. nah.. just kidding
When I was 4-5ish I walked in on my dads girlfriend in the bathroom and found out that she was missing a dick. Well my dad told me that she lost it in a farming accident...we lived in a penthouse in uptown chicago....

But nonetheless, I believed him. The next day I went to pre-K class and told everyone that my dads gf lost her weener in a farming accident. My dad ended up getting a call from the teacher :)
When I was about 6 years old, I pissed my dad off right on Christmas eve (can't remember exactly what) and my dad told me that Santa beat kids who did bad things on Christmas eve with a bat...

That night I sat huddled in the corner clutching my dad's Swiss Army knife until morning... >.>
Er....

My mom likes to Dress me up as a girl whe i was like 2...
i though every boy is a girl and every girl is a boy...

mom stop when i was like 6 after my dad scolded her...
As a kid I belived the usual stuff, you know step on a crack and break your moma's back, there's a lepricon at the end of the rainbow, lucky four leaf clover. But nothing specific to me.
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
When I was like 4-5 I believed girls only had one hole.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Kiss-Shot wrote...
Now as we all know, kids are pretty damn stupid, and we were once all kids and believed in something stupid, time to share!

When I was a kid I was scared that if I stood outside in the sun for too long i'd turn black, forever! For some reason I didn't like black people when I was a kid, so was equally petrified of becoming one, I was a racist child :P

So do tell your childhood belief storys!

when I was a kid I hated racists... oh wait I still do.
When I Was I Kid...

...I Thought That Anime Characters are People Wearin' Costumes
When I was a young 'un I thought that Clowns were weird, creepy and suspicious... Now I realise that their just doing a job... A weird, creepy and suspicious job none the less but hey~ho lets not judge 'em too harshly. >_>
I used to wonder how boys were supposed to sit down in urinals.
i was 8 or 9 i thought anime was cartoon and they was for lil kids and my older bro got video tape. it was cartoon/anime call La blue girl a hentai. we (me, my bro, and a cousin)thought a cool ninja cartoon and we saw a lot dick tentacle raping a ninja girl. i got scared of ninjas thinking they may do that my sister. lol aahh hentai lol
TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...
When I was like 4-5 I believed girls only had one hole.

I seriously thought they peed out their ass.

Because of this, I thought that babies were made... er.. through the mouth. Because sticking it in there ass would just be weird, right? Oh wow, how naive we were.
Pages 123456NextLast