One insignificant thing that made your day better

My friend's reactions to trying the "GRAPE" soda were hilarious, even if it almost made us all sick.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Morning Roleplaying, hot damn

Well, Finally Seeing her face for the first was a whole lot better. So pretty....
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Getting the internet back together next week. Word from the wise; when your phone company offers 4G hotspot, don't accept it.
Finally beat the Lesser Stone Golem even though 9/10 of my party was defeated.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Finally starting to recover from my illness, a good thing too since it was getting unbearable...
I think my ribs are finnaly fully healed.

That and I'm looking forward to when Cherry gets home. I has surprises. My dad is not home either. It's going to be a stay at home date night.
I told the twins not to show up and gave them 10 dollars so they could go on a simple date. They're apparently going to buy a gallon of ice cream and share it, as well as popcorn for movies later. That's what they said they'd use it for.

But it will just be me and Cherry again. Looking forward to it.
[color=#993300]Well, at least you don't hate me
Hit my final and ultimate weight-loss goal. I am now 5'10" and weighing 125lbs. In women's sizing I fit anywhere from a size 3 to a size 4.

I have never been this happy or confident in my life!
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
went shopping. really needed food.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I flossed recently on Dentist's recommendation and had at the swollen part of gum in my mouth that normally bleeds when brushing, like scraping a piano wire across someone's neck. Basically purposely making it bleed and hopefully clearing whatever crap was in it. Over the next couple of days it healed and the swelling went down

Just brushed my teeth and completely blood free. Hope it stays that way.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Finally was able to go to the grocery + I got steak for dinner (^w^)
My back, arms, shoulders, and neck, aren't as wrecked today as they were yesterday which enabled me to resume my normal jogging routine.

Though they still feel pretty god damn sore @_@
[color=#993300]I'm finally able to sort my doubt out, I have a friend who has experience with what I'm going through, and the future just looks so much brighter.
I'm going to bed.

... No really, that and my daily trip to Fakku are the only good things that happened to me today.
Went shopping today for necessities and found a new Hobby Shop not far from the Uni.

FUCK YES.
Doughnuts and one leftover for when I wake up tomorrow.
[color=#993300]I heard from my friend today, although she is sick.....
I'm at that time of my life where I Googled my username to see what would come up.

Third page in, I find this.
Fridge full of otter pops. I love flavored ice.
A friend who doesn't normally like playing Minecraft because he finds it "boring", decided to play Minecraft.

First we started a new world together, but I got dropped so he joined me on mine. Besides the crippling lag from the sheer size of my house and everything in it, it was fun. He started building a house out of Cobblestone and Dirt which I helped with until he stopped playing to go to sleep.

Finished his flooring, might pretty it up for him when I'm next on.