One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

JimmyThePlayBoy wrote...
Give me a picture of ya in a maido costume ;D Or I'll punish you~

Another thing that i dislike about today is that the guy I live with is raging on me cause I am typing on the computer. I'm like Excuse me but how should I use the computer if I cant write stuff? -.-

Sadly I do not have a maid costume, and I'm not in a financial state to buy one :(

So please punish me Mistress-sama!

New complaint about my day...
My dinner is late >:(
Silence of the Yanderes wrote...

Sadly I do not have a maid costume, and I'm not in a financial state to buy one :(

So please punish me Mistress-sama!

New complaint about my day...
My dinner is late >:(

You could come here, sadly I don't have a maid costume either but a Remilia Scarlet cosplay..
So you could become a fucking badass Remilia, and my waifu :'3

This is turning into our little chat xD I'm not sure it's okay to spam like this >->
But you seem like a cool person yo, have skype? ^^

Another thing I dislike then..
Senpai uploaded a picture on tumblr
She is so pretty it makes me want to punch her in the face then make out with her
Because, love ._.
I've reached my mental capacity for thought for today... Invoking thought is hard and my head feels so fuzzy and cloudy... I feel like a "no signal" channel.

Though I haven't played any, as of yet, for today, I know I will have something about Dark Souls 2 to find discontent with. (Quick turning bastards...)

Oh, and I am craving a hamburger and McDonalds fries, but I don't want to eat McDonalds... Got food poisoning last time I ate at the one near me...
Had so many sexual thoughts today. Wanted to masturbate but the family took over the house for the whole day, giving me no time and space. And to top it off, I'm still single. FML.
Had so many sexual thoughts today. Wanted to masturbate but the family took over the house for the whole day, giving me no time and space. And to top it off, I'm still single. FML.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
The spelling of the word "Tongue" Seriously, what the fuck is with this word?
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Two users got in a fight and I couldn't stop it....
My sandal strap broke today, and since I'm poor-ish, I can't afford to get new ones/ get it fixed and don't know how to fix it.
My right hand can't get in the correct location of the keyboard and I end up typing words incorrectly as if said hand were one key to the right.
Some random troll was really annoying towards me today.

"Whats your favourite touhou? Vampires suck. Eosd suck! You suck cause you are swedish. Sweden sucks, i hope you enjoy getting raped by a sandnigger dick everyday. Nobody wants you."

I think she said that cause I had almost the same username as her boyfriend ._.
Made me really pissed tho
I was called a racist again by an imbecile for criticizing a certain religion even though I've said countless of times it is not a race, it is a religion.
Really wasn't in the mood to play a fighting game for some reason. It's odd cause I had plans to play them today.
Got no work done.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Got told that I'm even more short-sighted than before (Something like I'm 80% more short-sighted).
Still don't know what to do in life.
Got rekt at a test today. A fucking word, and the code would be allright... but my brain was frozen :/
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Parents being judgmental...again
I effing forgot it's April fools today.
The amount of pranks I've received is overwhelming...
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Wasps, bees, and hornet's oh my (>-<)
I'm evidently happier when I don't have to look at my family. So they contact me all the time. Such is life, eh?