One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Somehow i managed to hit my earing to the door and now my ear is bleeding all over the place.
I accidentally punched my friend in the face when she scared me
It is hot as Satan's asshole outside, my car has no A/C, and I have to drive to work in 2 hours.
Had to go to the transport ground for P.E
Has hayfever
Forgets to have hayfever eyedrops
You figure the rest out
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Assholes will be assholes.,.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My mate bailed on tomorrow and he didn't even let us know until I asked him. And I had to ask him twice before he responded because he just ignored me the first time.

Two weeks in a row.
[color=#993300]I fell out of my bed...
I want a nap but my schedule is too busy to permit me to have one. Grrr.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My OCD is making my head hurt...why do I have to make stupid mistakes that I can't fix?
My legs really hurt.
Couldn't get some chores done due to a machine break down and I'm convinced my crack whore of a neighbor is the devil.
[color=#993300]People, people are disgusting, people are assholes, people ruined my day
Having to go to work this morning on my day off for a stupid meeting which lasted an hour and a half and told me a bunch of things I already know.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got an interview on Wednesday for Community Care Work. I've got about as much care experience in me as a sack of potatoes. I was under the impression that the Course I got sent on which I was turned away for was for a Festival.

Edit: According to the paperwork I got given when I was referred to the course, it was. Looks like there's been a mixup somewhere. Now I'm going to have to contact my advisor about it.

Edit edit: Sent her an e-mail but evidently it's out of office hours. Hope she responds tomorrow. If not I guess I'll just turn up.

Triple edit: She ackowledged there was a hiccup somewhere but encouraged me to take the Interview anyway. If my advisor wasn't so hot I'd be pissed. The power of pussy I guess.

Quad edit: Interview went... alright. Felt really out of place though.
My internet is moving slower than a turtle...that's dead...
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
All of the freshmen college students are getting into bad car crashes because they suck at driving and are making the roads a war-zone (this happens every year too).
Someone broke into my house....didn't get much more than maybe a hundred dollars or so, but come on really...
My so called 'Friends' kept on asking me really uncomfortable questions about what I've done with my Girlfriend. And then they make me feel bad about not telling them every detail about our sex lives. Fucking twats, it's like they think they have a right to know everything about us.
My manager yelling and swearing at me over the phone when I called simply to ask if he was coming back to the store today at all.

That was totally uncalled for. :(
Had to ran extra errand while stuff I was doing took longer than necessary!