One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

I was close to the final boss in TWEWY...until I accidentally reset the game back to my previous save point because I panicked to find the alternate save function. I hate you Portuguese NO$GBA program.
stupid motherfucker is spam calling my phone trying to speak spanish.
And then I am trying to explain that I don't speak spanish.. in spanish.
He is like "BUT YOU ARE SPEAKING SPANISH NOW!"
-.-

Also I fucked up my arm so it hurts like a neekeri.
The weather was too hot. 87 here (Fahrenheit)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
For the past few days I've had cold-callers ringing both my mobile and my landline.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300] Can't decide on freaking eye colors
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/ioh6dGR.jpg
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Still not here....
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I got woken up at stupid o'clock this morning by my cat pouncing on my butt.

The moment I looked over, all I saw was a cat-shaped blur bolting out my door.
Lost something very important to the family and it seems that I cause more trouble that good to them.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
found out that my pond filter was leaking.

turned out that the o ring on the outlet started to break up, when to manufacturers website and it only does o ring kit which cost £8.75 and then £2.99 for P&P.

looked on ebay and can't find any so now am looking for any o ring that will fit
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I was making dinner with my Girlfriend when she told me to be careful when chopping some ingredients. Long story short is I am terrible at all forms of cooking/cutting and cut my finger, it was only a superficial wound but it still hurts.
Fretting over a big change that is coming in the next month...most likely going to hang over my head for a long time.
The city trying to give me a ticket on a speed camera in an area I haven't been to in years let alone them not reading and seeing the right letters on License plate....
[color=#993300]Almost blacked out today
I skipped lunch today. Though the thought of being hungry didn't cross my mind until right now when it's almost dinner time.
I ate too many sweets last night and they left me with a stomach ache so I couldn't get to sleep.
[color=#993300]Chipotle Aftermath
My back hurts :(
The power was out for about 2-3 hours.
Being told that I have to come into school on Friday whereas the majority of the school are getting a day off and despite the fact I'm not failing any subjects.
Working all day, though it's necessary to save funds prior to attending Fanime at the end of this month.