One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]I played crash cymbals and other cymbals the other day....today I was semideaf in my right ear for most of the day.
I broke my fuckinnnngggg phone while I was eating a salami like wtf man.
Cant even enjoy some fucking salami
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Hurray! My chronic nightmares are back! Fuck life...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Elections are around the corner, so obviously the parties competing for our votes are milking the votecow that is the Immigration issue, among other things. Everywhere I look, witchunts for something immigrants have "done wrong", like Subway's alleged decision to only supply Halal meat after "strong demand" by Muslims for it.

These idiotic masses like to forget that we ourselves are immigrants. And...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10291702_10152389579744604_2825406942874858469_n.jpg
I got yelled at for something that was out of my control. That doesn't happen too often, so I wasn't used to it.
My tablet is out of order, that means no Valkyrie Crusade today. :(

Nooooooooo!!!!
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Crazy florida drivers (-_-)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Crazy florida drivers (-_-)

[color=#993300]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do I know what that's like

OT: My writing has gone to shit...
spent an hour after work stuck walking around a mall because coworkers were getting their nails done. Fuck carpooling.
Got some great food but it was thrown together like shit; last time I go to that place
Work... and more finals.
Sort of a depressing week. Expectations have deceived me once again.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Angry old ladies accusing you of stealing their sirloin in Walmart!! >:/
I am apparently allergic to something (I have no idea what) that I ate in my dinner tonight. I broke out into painful hives and had to discard my entire dinner for fear of making it worse.
Waking up face down to the floor then finding out i have no more money till tomorrow
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Trip out with the lads was cancelled because of the rain.

Fuck you British weather.
[color=#993300]Sticky situation with a certain person...
Had an annoying stomache ache the entire day where I just couldn't... couldn't really get comfy T_T
Not really insignificant, but I don't consider it thread worthy either.

Anyway, my parents, my cousin and I were all coming back home from the church that I work, only to find that our block was blocked off because someone ran into a street light and the wires landed in front of our driveway. The car was flipped over in the front yard of someone that was three houses from my own. Fortunately the person that was driving made it out alive and they're in the hospital now.

After people from the light company came to get the wires and the car was pulled away (taking about 15 minutes), we were allowed into our driveway.

Picture of the accident

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/fdkyow.JPG
Just realised I had art homework while 'revising' for exams