Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 2,920
i prefer, anime is better because some needs color
in manga, you cant identify if that character is hot or not
color sometimes affects the aspects of the character so chose ANIME
i think that the anime describe feelings beter then manga becouse of the voices and the musics
Manga, lack of shitty filler episodes is the main reason for me honestly, although if it's a shorter anime I don't mind it at all. Manga's easier to multitask with though.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
I like both of them.

But as others have said, anime has voice which helps a lot to inmmerse you in the action.

So... anime gets my vote.
Manga, definitely. But I also prefer books to movies.
Anime... Much More Interactive
I Like both, but I like the manga just a little bit more
There are sometimes (wich seems like is always)where the manga is MUCH better than the anime (Bleach, Naruto, Shaman King, younameit)it leaves to your imagination how the chars voices sound like and it will always be the canon story, but the in the anime you have much more production behind it, music, animation, voice actors and merchadising (figures, posters, music Cd´s) wich makes it more entertaining.
Personally I think that the person who just sees the anime without reading the manga (before or after watching the anime) its just lazy.

Pax
Like the both of 'em honestly, but Manga still won over my vote because

- Updates are faster(obviously)
- Has a much more detailed art IMO
- It's more complete in story than the anime of it, since most of the time even though that a certain manga is still ongoing the anime version of it has already ended.
Manga mainly, due to it having more time for everything.
Manga manga manga.

The only exception to this is Cowboy Bebop.
its really hard to decide, but i'll prefer story over everything, so, manga :D will be
Depends if it's censored or not
Why do you do this to us Jacob!?! I thought you were just a benevolent dictator, but no you had to ask us to decide which one we like better when they are both excellent in their own right, making the decision impossible! I now see you for the sadist that you really are, (thank you sir, may i have another?)

Anyway my vote goes for Anime. Hair flows so much nicer in videos instead of flipping pages really fast.
Anime fills in for the time skips in manga. 'sound and motion ftw'
erm, Manga for life!
I actually got attached to reading Manga first but I love moving animations so anime.
jmason Curious and Wondering
I kinda prefer manga. You can enjoy manga anytime, as long as you have the printed form (book). Anime - well, you'll always need something that's running on electricity to watch it.

And manga almost always have the more engaging storylines.
i love anime but i will get bored after awhile so i think i love manga more even if i have already read most of them lol..GO MANGA!
[size=12] [/h] Well hard choice actually :/ I mean manga needs to have pages to be flipped and if its online it has to be clciked.And then theres anime which some have super long buffering time =_= buttt I like anime more i guess.Cos waiting and doing other stuff while it buffers is better than clickin.And a + for colour.
Manga. It's just a bad habit.