Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 2,920
Anime, it allows for hands free enjoyment. :P
Badguy wrote...
I like both, but this is what you get with anime. Anime wins for me.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/216638-ZHC6N2P.gif

I fully agree with you man !
what is the name of this anime ?
i much prefer anime and the read the manga....but i think manga is better because some anime stop at the climax or the best part like HOTD where they stop at the mall arc...Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple and Ouran High School Host Club
Like both.
But Anime is the best.
Anime can give out there emotions
I like to do things while I watch anime, like sew, or clean. Manga requires your full attention, which is frustrating, since usually the manga is better than the anime.
hiegen1 wrote...
Aaaah..this one's tough for me...I think if it's non-h then I prefer the anime over the manga but if it's hentai then I prefer the manga or game over the anime.

Same here. I usually prefer to watch anime but for some reason when it comes to hentai I think I like the manga/doujinshi more.
Manga is Sweet But sometimes the anime is in really bad quality and it sucks very bad.. But it has its No's and Go's
i prefer anime for now
i've read manga since i was child
so i think i just got bored of it
but if im not satisfied with anime i'll just run to manga again wkawakwakw
Manga all the way baby, anime usually fucks the shit up gotta love the original shit.
i prefer hentai
i prefer hentai
anime anime
Generally speaking I like Manga better only because a lot of the time, animes like to end mid-way through the story like a douchebag. So I stopped watching anime really all together and went to manga.
umnut wrote...
why is there no "both" option?

Yeah, I agree. It must added another option for this poll. So, it is not biased for one only.
Can't we have have a 'Both' or even a 'Neither' (lolwut) option? Because I can't choose between them. I love both anime and manga. Though, the manga always is better.. watching it animated can be fun too! So, um, I choose both! *lame*
I tend to prefer anime over manga, but for certain anime's I have to admit the manga is way better. Manga afterall isn't censored like 90% of the animes out there are, also if the manga came before the anime there is more of the story there for you to learn about.

HOTD is a good example where the manga is better then the anime, simply because of censorship. Another one is Claymore. The anime follows the manga to the letter until the 21st episode of the anime, at which point it changes paths from the manga but not by too awful much, and the reason for it was a simple one, there wasn't enough of the manga released yet to finish it how it should have.
Manga, it was a tough choice and i do love my anime. Hell i even sport the hobby of making AMVs, but i find that everything is far more detailed in manga's then anime's
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
for me manga cuz its up to date!
Anime was the first thing that i saw when i was a kid. I only knew manga when i come to get introduced from the internet.