Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 2,920
why is there no "both" option?
If I had to pick, I would say anime.

Manga always goes deeper into the storyline and such and in that way it is more enjoyable.

In anime to me the voice actors can bring out a certain personality of the character that we would not have noticed just by reading. Also the music in a lot of shows bring out the emotion in certain events or just the epicness in it.
hi!! I like more anime it has more action
hiegen1 wrote...
Aaaah..this one's tough for me...I think if it's non-h then I prefer the anime over the manga but if it's hentai then I prefer the manga or game over the anime. I don't think I can actually make a decision in this poll.

That makes 2 of us...
IN NOT SO DISTANT PAST, 3D COMICS AMAZING.......
BUT IN THE NOT SO DISTANT FUTURE, 3D ANIME.....OUT OF THIS WORLD MAGNIFICENCE!
without a doubt anime
I prefer anime because the storyline of anime is more detail compared to manga. Plus, it is add with a scene which is not available in manga. However, some of the additional scene or filler fucked that story up because the staffs on anime production make the appropriate scene for the long time. For example in Naruto. After Uchiha Sasuke beat Uzumaki Naruto in battle of the Valley of the End, most uninteresting fillers were added to make the time line become longer until Naruto leaves Konoha with Jiraiya for intensive training.

What about for hentai? I absolutely prefer anime because the viewers want to hear girls are moaning for lust (Ooohs and Aaaahs) when they were fucked by boyfriend, brother or whatsoever. If they read hentai manga, they cannot imagine what they feel when they get fucked.
I first got into anime first, but if it weren't for a certain friend; I would not have gotten into manga a lot more than anime. So preferably I like manga even better because the depth and plot are much more deep than the anime.
Prefer manga always had anime is great but it tends to sidetrack and tend not to follow the manga
I love Manga always but there sometimes actions or pictures that just need to be put in motion in Anime and sometimes storys dont follow but there good reasons for it too.
i could not make the decision on my own. i was so torn that i had to flip a coin, and it landed on manga this time, haha
I threw my vote in for anime because I LIKE COLOR although, I have a bigger collection of manga :)
i'd say anime, you just don't the full on effect off of a manga chapter
I like Manga more just for the fact that i don't have to wait as long to see how the story ends up
Both have their good points.
I usually read the manga first before moving onto the anime. But anime is much more gratifying in the sense that it utilizes music and such to make scenes much more engaging, rather than just the silent reading of a page. But that too has it's own factor that makes reading manga nice.
Ah thats true~ You can read it and its usually always better cause it gives you more of the story...But I never said I found it more fulfilling than the other~.-. I like anime. I wanna see the boobs bounce!Forum Image: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/Utena359/Animated/Anime_Boobs.gif
This needs an "I love them both" option as well as a "I prefer novels" option.
gboyredpee 2Blazed2Fap
Anime, it gets hard to fap with one hand constantly turning the pages.
For me it goes scanlated manga, subbed anime, american release of a manga, then crazy sounding american anime that makes me feel ashamed of calling myself an otaku
I have always preferred manga over anime. Manga doesn't have as many fillers as you would find in an anime. Sometimes, the fillers are cool but for the most part I just find them annoying. Plus, the anime tends to leave out awesome parts of the manga or not even finish where the manga end.