Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 2,920
I started with manga by reading ranma 1/2 and fell in love with ryouga. Then I saw the anime for ranma 1/2 and that caused me from that point on to far prefer manga over anime because I felt like the anime was atrocious. (sorry for those who liked it)
I like both honestly but I would still prefer actual animation as it is more enticing.
First Anime i Watched was The Dragonball Series...So somehow i got sucked on to it,and not until new anime were Releasing every month/week,it was not later until 2007 i learned to Appreciate Manga like Doujinshi
Anime. Voices, colors (though some mangas have them), music, i don't have to turn pages and etc.
I prefer to read/watch the original first, and since most anime are based on manga and not the other way around, I would have to say manga.
I usually always prefer originals rather than adaptations but I only enjoy reading action manga.
Reading manga. Better story and art.
I would choose both if I can. Some anime series are much better than the manga and some mangas are much better than the anime adaptation.