Smoking

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 360
I don't, I'd like to take care of my health if possible.

That said, I do admit that I tried back in high school, mostly for the lulz.
Power-Senpai This is very custom.
I do not smoke, i don't really see a reason to do so. You hurt your lungs, waste a lot of money, will annoy other people whilst smoking, and so on. There is just not really a good reason for me to do it, just like i don't see a reason to drink.

hermitVI wrote...
Dante1214 wrote...
ltdan676 wrote...
no i dont. but for some reason i get a urge to i have no idea why.

Because smoking is awesome and makes you cool.
Forum Image: http://amuse.hamsterpaj.net/distribute/image/do_it_faggot_2.jpg

Give it a shot, you won't DIE from smoking ONCE!

Should i also try to stab myself to see how much it hurts? I know that is quite an exaggeration, but i don't see a reason to try, if you don't want to start.
Used to smoke a pack a day, I quit smoking almost 10yrs. ago. Best decision I ever made.
Nope, but i once tried that e-pipe thing with bubblegum flavor to see how it feels :D
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I feel like throwing up even when someone smokes near me, so there's no way I'd even try.
kerrek3 wrote...
Nope, but i once tried that e-pipe thing with bubblegum flavor to see how it feels :D

How did it feel? Did it taste good?
All i would say it's gross,nasty habit and smoking kills and i never smoke and i never will if i have a girlfriend who smokes i would dump her i tell her bye and leave her just like that i don't care if you guys think I'm a jerk/asshole for dumping her all because of she smokes i would say to respond to that is.

I would never date any girls/any women who smokes and if she starts smoking or if she smokes i would leave her plain and simple smoking turns me off completely and i would leave her just like that :).
I don't smoke because
The smell is horrible,way too expensive and yellow ish teeth and bad breath are the last combination of things I want. Plus I often get a throat infection when I'm near cigarette smoke. But if there was a type of smoking that had 98% less chemicals and health implications i'd definitely take it up, the act of breathing smoke in and out is so relaxing.
1. I have asthma
2. I generally hate drugs
3. My mum would bitch slap me if she caught me smoking
4. That stuff is pretty expensive
luinthoron wrote...
I feel like throwing up even when someone smokes near me, so there's no way I'd even try.

Forum Image: https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1398/99/1398995778939.jpg
Coconutt wrote...
kerrek3 wrote...

How did it feel? Did it taste good?

hmm...I could say it tasted good plus it feels funny inside my body... But it didn't get me addicted to it cause of that weird feeling lol
I don't smoke and never will.

I hate the smell of it, and because my sense of smell is a little more sensitive than most people, I can smell even the faintest trace of it from far away.

The way I see it, is that smoking is basically you paying money to slowly kill yourself from within.

I guess you could also say it's sort of a turn-off for me as well. But I'm not saying that I won't give a girl a chance just because she smoked in the past or is currently smoking, though. It would just be another hurdle to overcome. :)
I don't smoke. I don't really see the appeal.
i used to smoke, still have that urge to do it when i smell it outside
but i've long quit for about a year now

it was hard to do in the beginning but because i was broke as hell it was cake.
No. I've tried it, and don't like it. Also, regardless of what people say about how long they've smoked, I still think that its bad for your health.

Moreover, one of my friends has Lung Cancer and most people I know just smoke because they want to show their masculinity or toughness, I don't need something I don't like and will probably kill me in a few years(?) just to look badass or cool.
No.

I've used to smoke when I was 11 years old because of the kind of people I'd hang out with but I never hooked on it, to me it was just something to do with friends.

So no, I don't smoke, I find it disgusting anyways. My mother and sister are addicted to smoking and I find it ridiculous, such a waste of money and health.
If the question is in regards to smoking cigarettes regularly, then no. I do, however, smoke pipe tobacco and cigars occasionally, because its a good stress reliever.
makmaru619 wrote...
Tobacco:No
Weed: Sieg HEll Yeah!

Tobacco:No
Weed: Sieg HEll Yeah!

{I was referencing Vadar vs Hitler ep. 3 so its kinda lame if you still get offended unless you/someone you know really had to suffer because of them}
No. I wanna live a long and healthy life, and my mom beat into me (figuratively) that drugs are bad, mmk. Plus, as someone else mentioned, cost - I don't buy things I don't need, and fags would definitely come into that category.
I smoke because in certain situations you look bad ass and for me smoking and scotch go very well together.