League of Legends (LoL)

idmb22 wrote...
I am pretty sure Riot designed Vel'Koz with Hentai in mind.

I know right....

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/rVJMgst.jpg
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
Spoiler:
Tsamari wrote...
idmb22 wrote...
I am pretty sure Riot designed Vel'Koz with Hentai in mind.

[color=#ff69b4]Um....
Forum Image: http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz103/tsamari70/Sakura%20Trick/sakuratrick5_zpsec0424df.jpg

You would find surprising on how amusing are the reasons behind something a company did. For me, it would be surprising that no one at Riot knows about Hentai, let alone the fact, no one have thought about it previously, it is just I cannot believe designers at Riot are so pure and innocent, not by a long shot. Granted maybe it was not the "main reason", but I can assure you, something crossed their minds before or after it. xD
Woot woot! Mystery gifts are permanent! Now I finally have time to find some cash and dish it out to my friends. I won't have to wait for a holiday
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
Woot woot! Mystery gifts are permanent! Now I finally have time to find some cash and dish it out to my friends. I won't have to wait for a holiday

[color=#ff69b4]They should have been permanent when riot saw how well they did the first time. Maybe they had too work out a few things like they did when they made gifting permanent.
Team Builder... Funny story.
Tsamari wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]They should have been permanent when riot saw how well they did the first time. Maybe they had too work out a few things like they did when they made gifting permanent.

Yeah I guess they were trying to figure it out.

@imdb: Does anyone know the dates when that will be available?
Tsamari wrote...

Not like I care, but it is "i d m b". :P

In a few days will be available for NA. Right now is available on EUW and TR I think, not sure, just wait and when you log in into your LoL NA Client, it will appear an screen saying "Team Builder Beta is here, try it out", so don't worry, it will be hard to miss it.

Because this is a beta test on live servers, each region will open Team Builder testing for 48 hours through a staggered roll-out starting with RU and EUNE the week of March 3-7.

Link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/announcing-team-builder-two-day-live-beta
idmb22 wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

Not like I care, but it is "i d m b". :P

In a few days will be available for NA. Right now is available on EUW and TR I think, not sure, just wait and when you log in into your LoL NA Client, it will appear an screen saying "Team Builder Beta is here, try it out", so don't worry, it will be hard to miss it.

Because this is a beta test on live servers, each region will open Team Builder testing for 48 hours through a staggered roll-out starting with RU and EUNE the week of March 3-7.

Link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/announcing-team-builder-two-day-live-beta

I dub thee imdb because it's easier and already ingrained in my head. And yeah I tried it out for euw. It's interesting. A nice change up.
Team builder is so fun now in creating a troll-free match
Team Builder is definitely a step up by the Riot team for Normals. It still has some issues here and there but in its Open Beta stage it's already much better than the usual normal game experience. Hope they add some way to make team comps with the system rather than having random champs.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
ero-sensei wrote...

yeah it gets annoying when you get teamed with a troll adc in bot lane
guammastermind671 wrote...
ero-sensei wrote...

One thing is to have a newbie adc (or a noob adc). Another, completely different, is to have a troll player as an adc.

Not saying there are not trolls within the TB, but the games I played were honestly awesome, despite I lost some of them, but all of them the players were nice because they were playing the role and champion they wanted... even when they obviously sucked at them.
ero-sensei wrote...

I take back what i said, the "Searching for support" is taking ages >.>
I love team builder. xD The whole search process speeds up everything. And even though it's using team builder differently, I love it as an alternative. Instead of waiting for 10 people to click accept, I can use team builder with 4 other friends and we get in a match fast! <3
League is a great game through and through, watch out for the majority of the community though, many are very bad mannered and play the game to work more than to have fun.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
ero-sensei wrote...
ero-sensei wrote...

I take back what i said, the "Searching for support" is taking ages >.>

not really it took like 12 seconds for me.
There was recently a match-fixing scandal in Korea relating to Team AHQ. Additionally one of the members related to it confessed on facebook while leaving a suicide note. News has come that he has in act jumped off a 12 floor buiilding and is in a hospital at the moment.
FuckThisAndFuckYou wrote...
There was recently a match-fixing scandal in Korea relating to Team AHQ. Additionally one of the members related to it confessed on facebook while leaving a suicide note. News has come that he has in act jumped off a 12 floor buiilding and is in a hospital at the moment.

I can only think of "W T F ? !"...

Also I do not understand this "dramas". I cannot imagine how this could force someone into suiciding himself.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
idmb22 wrote...
FuckThisAndFuckYou wrote...

I can only think of "W T F ? !"...

Also I do not understand this "dramas". I cannot imagine how this could force someone into suiciding himself.

To sum up the story.

Basically put, this kid came from a very poor family whose father had left them. So the LOL pro scene was essentially all he had going for him.

And then his 'coach' turned out to be a liar. He stole prize money from them saying it was to pay their 'sponsor' that wasn't actually their sponsor. And when they confronted him about the game fixing he started to take their practice computers and started selling them as well.
Wow, that was really a dark story.

Now that I have some insight I can understand why he made so desperate decisions.