League of Legends (LoL)

I really want a good new character for mid...maybe something like a sucubbus, or a big monster, i don't know.

But at the moment, i play support most of time, because i'm bored/bad with others roles, except mid maybe...
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Namiirei wrote...
I really want a good new character for mid...maybe something like a sucubbus, or a big monster, i don't know.

But at the moment, i play support most of time, because i'm bored/bad with others roles, except mid maybe...

Well, you have Ao Shin to look forward to at least. Which is a thunder dragon or something, if I remember correctly.
Why do I suck with Jinx but whoop ass with every other adc in the game? Everyone tells me Jinx is like the #1 current meta op broken piece of shit, do I just have bad luck with my supports or is she actually just so weak like I feel with her?
I'm gonna be sad when URF is gone.
i've been trying to practice jungling, since i have bursts of anxiety and mess up every time i do it. not fun.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
Whotasy wrote...
Plus, I enjoy solo queue.

I wanna rank up but I hate solo que, I always get awful teammates, not that they are necessarily bad players all the time but 90% they are extremely toxic.
Been playin for a long time but gotta finish Dark Souls firs LOL got boring after they did nit fix the matchmaking system you know for players like me who play for fun not really cause i want to get to challenger but im pretty good at it too anyway
GreenZero wrote...
Whotasy wrote...

I wanna rank up but I hate solo que, I always get awful teammates, not that they are necessarily bad players all the time but 90% they are extremely toxic.

I think there's /mute all or /ignore all commands? I'm not entirely sure.
Turn of all chat and/or ignore people as soon as they say something "toxic".
Or learn to just not care, you'll see how much of a better player you seem to be when you ignore all the "toxic" team mates.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
AP Tristana is somewhat fun on URF.
Whotasy wrote...
GreenZero wrote...
Whotasy wrote...

I think there's /mute all or /ignore all commands? I'm not entirely sure.
Turn of all chat and/or ignore people as soon as they say something "toxic".
Or learn to just not care, you'll see how much of a better player you seem to be when you ignore all the "toxic" team mates.

I agree that the toxic comments are annoying but I usually just try to ignore all the nonsense or I mute the players. It usually helps.

I tend to stay away from ranked but I might give it a try again sometime.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Lol. I have to piss off people I lane against on URF with AP Trist.

Cause as soon as I get my ult. Every time it is up I will W E R combo them and then either they're dead or near death.

And it's up like, every 9 seconds I think. Something stupid like that.
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
I agree that the toxic comments are annoying but I usually just try to ignore all the nonsense or I mute the players. It usually helps.

I used to be quite toxic but I learned over time, you wouldn't have guessed I was in the past. :P

I wish you well in solo queue~
What's your current division? You should add either/both my accounts: Raspberry and Fantasy

Just let me know who you are. c:
Whotasy wrote...

I used to be quite toxic but I learned over time, you wouldn't have guessed I was in the past. :P

What's your current division? You should add either/both my accounts: Raspberry and Fantasy

I'm unranked right now.
Whotasy wrote...

I'm unranked right now.

A little baby~
Did you play in the past seasons? Or are you a fresh level 30?
Whotasy wrote...
Whotasy wrote...

I'm unranked right now.

A little baby~

No, I'm not a league baby. I was gold last season ranked 5's, plat ranked 3's. I played for 2 years now. I'm unranked this season.
Whotasy wrote...
Whotasy wrote...

I'm unranked right now.

A little baby~

No, I'm not a league baby. I was gold last season ranked 5's, plat ranked 3's. I played for 2 years now. I'm unranked this season.

Ranked 3s and 5s don't mean anything though, it's mostly for fun, solo/duo queue is where it's at to prove your worth.
Whotasy wrote...
Whotasy wrote...
Whotasy wrote...

I'm unranked right now.

A little baby~

Ranked 3s and 5s don't mean anything though, it's mostly for fun, solo/duo queue is where it's at to prove your worth.

I don't really like solo/duo queue all that much so the more friends I play with the more fun I usually have derping around and having a blast
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
solo/duo queue is where it's at to prove your worth.

Not really, you can either carry, be carried or lost games due to your team, exactly like in 3v3 and 5v5.

If Solo/DuoQ was the real deal, there won't be any LoL Teams and Tournaments would be about Teams made like in Solo/DuoQ, which is not the case. The deal is Ranked 5, but people like measuring their e-peens, thus, Solo/DuoQ gained a lot of importance because of that.

It does not matter what League you are in each different Q, if you are a good player, you will perform well, if you are not, you won't.

In any case, this is just my opinion, I am in no way saying Solo/DuoQ does not show a player's skill. I know the general believe is that the other Qs are "easier", but they actually are not. On the other hand, they are not harder either.
i'm not sure when i'll get to ranked this season. i only solo/duo, since i don't have enough friends who play to form a team with.

on another note, so many nocturne and yi picks since feral flare went live.
menolly-hime wrote...
i'm not sure when i'll get to ranked this season. i only solo/duo, since i don't have enough friends who play to form a team with.

Just made my League Account.

It's the same as my username.