Minecraft

Cathedral tour

There. Finally, for the most part, finished my cathedral in its entirety. Sorry for the lag, didn't know I was have net troubles until after my cast last night, but oh well. Such as life, still get the idea.
Age wrote...
I thought the enchanting is meant to be in my native language I tried translating it and it sounds like gibberish.

Holy shit, you can read the Standard Galactic Alphabet?

who ever made this mod, deserves a smack on teh back of the head, and a hand shake. my lil sis is going to go crazy once her two fav things have been merged
Is there such a thing as a super endor man? This thing had the same body as him but glowed red & teleported around be at a fast rate then disappeared.

It's seems impossible to kill them now they keep disappearing and seem to take ages to die I attacked one about 30 time and it didn't die.
I tried Minecraft and its actually very addicting if you have some imagination or something. Still having problems with torches that I have to build a big ass holes on top of the cave i'm exploring xD.

Additional Notes: I just love these Minecraft parodys.
Spoiler:
I really want to get my self a cat but I'd probably have to go miles to find one I've been using the same world since 1.6 and I've done too much to bother creating a new world I hope most of the biome near me haven't been generated at a large distance.

It would be nice if they could create changing biomes like natural changes over time across the land.
I do think it would be an idea worthy of being thought upon, but I mean really look at the game as it is.
It is already the amazing construct of thousands or hundreds of little things that came over the years of alpha and beta devellopment. Look at the scenery just outside your door: this world if beautiful.
The last update doubled the max height, so now we are going to get real, giant mountains. With snow on top!!
So yeah, if your saying that you haven't left your world since 1.6, and that you're too lazy to restart anew, then come on man!!! Shake yourself up. This is minecraft, the whole fun of it is restarting. Where is the fun in having everything at disposal?

And if you really want to keep stuff (I know I keep my giant golden toothbrush in every world I go) well use MC Edit, copy, save object, paste. And voila.

And remember: only one more block.
Spoiler:
Gubi wrote...
I do think it would be an idea worthy of being thought upon, but I mean really look at the game as it is.
It is already the amazing construct of thousands or hundreds of little things that came over the years of alpha and beta devellopment. Look at the scenery just outside your door: this world if beautiful.
The last update doubled the max height, so now we are going to get real, giant mountains. With snow on top!!
So yeah, if your saying that you haven't left your world since 1.6, and that you're too lazy to restart anew, then come on man!!! Shake yourself up. This is minecraft, the whole fun of it is restarting. Where is the fun in having everything at disposal?

And if you really want to keep stuff (I know I keep my giant golden toothbrush in every world I go) well use MC Edit, copy, save object, paste. And voila.

And remember: only one more block.

Maybe your right but what I've done in my world took a long time to do I carved back the land so I could create a massive castle and built roads leading out from my home to go find dungeons and find my way back, put a massive moat of lava around half of my castle the other half faces a lake and lit up a large area for safety, created a massive pick tower in the center of my castle to act as a signal to find my way home before I built roads, dug a massive network of tunnels.

It's probably best I restart with height increased I should remake my things bigger.
Hey Fakku, I'm a moderator for a smaller minecraft server that is looking for new players. Recently, we've managed to kick out most of the annoying 13 year-olds that you see on those youtube videos, so that means more room for mature adults to share a fun survival multiplayer experience together.

Its survival, not creative, so no mods like Too Many Items and such. Also, no one spawns blocks, not even the server admin, who is a really cool guy btw. He's like a computer wiz or wateva lol so he knows his shit. There isn't much griefing because we use a lot of world-guard, but of course you can rape/pillage what lies outside of the towns.

Lets see, anything else... oh yeah we are fully updated as of yesterday and we installed a cool elevator mod. And there is an economy system which I think is cool where you can open up a shop.

Just post to let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you the server address.

Edit: Please don't mash this up with the general minecraft thread. X_x
Hey guys I'm a mod for a smaller minecraft server and if you're looking for some good SMP without much griefing, let me know, and I'll PM you the server address.
Be careful with who you add, because I have heard that we have griefers here.
Not sure if they're still around, but I do remember them existing according to the minecraft and terraria threads.
Maeve wrote...
Be careful with who you add, because I have heard that we have griefers here.
Not sure if they're still around, but I do remember them existing according to the minecraft and terraria threads.

Thanks. Its not really a big deal cuz we have teh bukkit region-protect thingy.
I have no clue what that is, but I'll assume you're protected.
Age wrote...

Maybe your right but what I've done in my world took a long time to do I carved back the land so I could create a massive castle and built roads leading out from my home to go find dungeons and find my way back, put a massive moat of lava around half of my castle the other half faces a lake and lit up a large area for safety, created a massive pick tower in the center of my castle to act as a signal to find my way home before I built roads, dug a massive network of tunnels.

It's probably best I restart with height increased I should remake my things bigger.

What I seem to understand is that you cherish the work that you have accomplished. So say we all minecraftians I guess. And to the terror of loosing our treasured feats of strenght, we have two ways of thinking:

1°: Meh, will create a new world and just come back to this one from time to time to check on my past glories and compare to the new ones.Adventure!!!!

Which is what I do most of the time.

2°: hell I'm not leaving that diamond sculpture of notch or that ingenious automated farm behind, *MCeditcopysavecreatenewworldpastecloseMCedit* okay thats done. Adventure!!!

I mean, we all love what we do (and if we don't then we blow it up) so I understand. But that is the curse laid upon us by the updates!

Your choice really, it just needs to keep being fun!!!

Also, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!*runsaway*
Spoiler:
Gubi wrote...
Age wrote...

What I seem to understand is that you cherish the work that you have accomplished. So say we all minecraftians I guess. And to the terror of loosing our treasured feats of strenght, we have two ways of thinking:

1°: Meh, will create a new world and just come back to this one from time to time to check on my past glories and compare to the new ones.Adventure!!!!

Which is what I do most of the time.

2°: hell I'm not leaving that diamond sculpture of notch or that ingenious automated farm behind, *MCeditcopysavecreatenewworldpastecloseMCedit* okay thats done. Adventure!!!

I mean, we all love what we do (and if we don't then we blow it up) so I understand. But that is the curse laid upon us by the updates!

Your choice really, it just needs to keep being fun!!!

Also, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!*runsaway*

So how do I MC edit is the program to open the files and do it already on my computer and what are the things I need to understand like how do I read it.
Age wrote...

So how do I MC edit is the program to open the files and do it already on my computer and what are the things I need to understand like how do I read it.

Okay
here goes.
(Just to be on the safe side, make a backup of your save files somewhere.)
Download MC edit.
Select your world.
select the whole area you want to copy
save it as an object.
quit MC edit
create a new world in minecraft
open it in MC edit
insert object
and your done
^^
hope it works out for ya
Spoiler:
Gubi wrote...
Age wrote...

Okay
here goes.
Download MC edit.
Select your world.
save it as an object.
quit MC edit
open it in MC edit
insert object
and your done
^^
hope it works out for ya

I just realized MC means Minecraft I thought it was Microsoft Doh'
Yeah, everyone's shit is protected
Age wrote...
Spoiler:
Gubi wrote...
Age wrote...

Okay
here goes.
Download MC edit.
Select your world.
save it as an object.
quit MC edit
open it in MC edit
insert object
and your done
^^
hope it works out for ya

I just realized MC means Minecraft I thought it was Microsoft Doh'

Oh my, indeed, sorry, should have said that^^.
Force of habit, must be the 50th person on a forum to ask me about that.
Age wrote...
I really want to get my self a cat but I'd probably have to go miles to find one

Not necessarily. It's possible that ocelots spawn on already generated areas after the Anvil conversion. I have them on my "home island" on my very first world (Is started with 1.0).

Yeah, as you can guess, I play Minecraft too. And I tend to start new worlds quite often. Although, I play on my current "main world" since quite a while.

I also planning a bigger project, which involves recreating the world of an old video game, although I haven't started it yet. Also, I do it in creative mode. I know, gathering resources is part of the fun normally, but it's too big to do that (for me, at least).