Minecraft

Kuri Lover of Dark and Tan
Sure I'll join. I play minecraft during my long breaks if not playing LoL.
sounds good, send me the ip ^^
I made a new world and it's actually looks rather nice for the 1st generated world because last time when I first made my main world it took a lot of regenerating to get one I wanted.

Bizarrely though there are tons of chickens in the world like if you had a chicken farm you would of thought they all escaped. It's also a nice snowy region so it will be a nice change of scenery though it's never snowing. There's even a big massive canyon in the world it's unbelievable how big it is I think I may have spawn at a higher height so I'm not sure how this will effect any thing I try to build.

There is quite a big improvement in the generated world compared from 1.6
Kuri wrote...
Sure I'll join. I play minecraft during my long breaks if not playing LoL.

Yeah yo I'm always on minecraft when I'm queuing up for game hahaha
Is there a Fakku Minecraft server? Or at least a server where a lot of fakku members congregate?

120 changes coming to minecraft on the first of augest (PC Version)
So me and two friends are making a adventure map and what I would like to know is, is THIS acceptable as a fountain?
Yoshii wrote...
So me and two friends are making a adventure map and what I would like to know is, is THIS acceptable as a fountain?

8/10, is fine, could use a statue on top
Just bought the game, started up a new map and it crashed. Needed to update my drivers so doing that now.
1.3.1 Would be more exciting if it didn't inadvertently kill major servers as a part of the code not really being ready for large-scale servers, AS WELL AS forcing modders to adopt the new code, therefore stalling potential updates. I thought I was waiting for this update to get back into Minecraft, but it turns out I'm waiting for whatever update fixes the shit that this one killed, lol
I heard there's a new mod out called Mobtalker and the art work is really Fakku-worthy.

Mob Talker Wiki
Does anyone know any good 2 player adventure maps things for minecraft?
another update is in development. here is what is coming in it so far.

GamingNerd wrote...
another update is in development. here is what is coming in it so far.

Now if they include in that update stable code and make large servers playable again, maybe I'll consider patching past 1.2.5. Until then? I'll enjoy my IndustrialCraft, Equivalent Exchange, Thaumcraft, InfiCraft, BuildCraft, RailCraft, TwilightForest mod medley in a way only 1.2.5 can right now.
last week I decided to play minecraft on my T.V. and to watch the entire Lord of The Rings trilogy on my computer....pretty sure search parties were sent out
Heads up you all. They are adding something crazy in this in development 1.4 update.

Carrots, Potatoes and Zombies (Snapshot 12w34a Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2G_aX0btrI&feature=relmfu

Ninja Outfits and Invisible Creepers (Snapshot 12w34a Part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYQOXae5IKk

Wither Boss and Crazy Fire Spread (Snapshot 12w34a Part 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUlYeqcwh0&feature=relmfu

My thoughts on one of these new things.

Spoiler:
Creepers + Invisiblity Potions = (╯°â–¡°ï¼‰â•¯ï¸µ ┻━┻
Invisible CREEPERS!
*shiversinfearandsneaksundercoverswhimpering*
the void i made a mod for it still has a lot bugs in it but im fixing it
Xbox version finally has creative mode
This looks pretty fun,I just recently got back into Minecraft, but im not sure if I like the idea of invisible creepers.