Minecraft

Sneakyone wrote...
This looks pretty fun,I just recently got back into Minecraft, but im not sure if I like the idea of invisible creepers.

wait what? when are creepers invisible?
Renovartio wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...
This looks pretty fun,I just recently got back into Minecraft, but im not sure if I like the idea of invisible creepers.

They arent normally unless they get hit with a splash potion
Sneakyone wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

They arent normally unless they get hit with a splash potion

Oh is that a mod or update to the official site?
Do Zombie pigmen normally use nether portals to get to the main world?

I had a couple come through but after catching them they eventually disappeared.
I think that's a glitch, Age. I've never gotten a portal close to the pigmen, but no creature can go through the portal to the Nether, so I'm assuming that it's impossible the other way around.
Age wrote...

I had a couple come through but after catching them they eventually disappeared.

This has happened to me too, its irritating when they are hostile and get through. I also wasnt aware that zombies bang on doors and it gave me a good scare.
Sneakyone wrote...
Age wrote...

This has happened to me too, its irritating when they are hostile and get through. I also wasnt aware that zombies bang on doors and it gave me a good scare.

I think the noise of the portal is a little eery I'm thinking of moving it out the way to a location where I won't hear it.
anyone still play minecraft besides myself?
mondragon078 wrote...

I think quite a lot of people do.

Anywho, let's get this topic back on track.

Any good servers you guys would recommend?
well not any i think of besides the shaftlands from dead works party.
mondragon078 wrote...

yes I still do, and I plan on getting the 360 version soon.

DVSN wrote...
mondragon078 wrote...

I think quite a lot of people do.

Anywho, let's get this topic back on track.

Any good servers you guys would recommend?

minerealm I will recommend. a legit server. nothing ever spawned in, fun mods who aren't lenient to rule breakers. it even has forums.

Renovartio wrote...
Xbox version finally has creative mode

can you enter in seeds on the 360 version?
The greatest mod I have ever seen for this game:

Don't take this the wrong way as I mean zero offense to the Minecraft community, but what exactly is the appeal of this game again? It seems like a sandbox game with lower graphics(note I'm not using graphics as an argument). Note that I neither like or dislike this game, I bear no real hostility towards it. Genuine curiosity.

I mean, to be fair, if I wanted to truly be creative to build and construct I'd run straight to Garry's Mod and start building and learning lua and nonsense like that. I've played it for about an hour and a half and watched my siblings play it for hours on end. But I really don't see the appeal. [size=10]Garry's Mod on the other hand...[/h]

Anyone think they an persuade/convince me otherwise?
Cyndas wrote...
Don't take this the wrong way as I mean zero offense to the Minecraft community, but what exactly is the appeal of this game again? It seems like a sandbox game with lower graphics(note I'm not using graphics as an argument). Note that I neither like or dislike this game, I bear no real hostility towards it. Genuine curiosity.

I mean, to be fair, if I wanted to truly be creative to build and construct I'd run straight to Garry's Mod and start building and learning lua and nonsense like that. I've played it for about an hour and a half and watched my siblings play it for hours on end. But I really don't see the appeal. [size=10]Garry's Mod on the other hand...[/h]

Anyone think they an persuade/convince me otherwise?

Why should anyone waste their time trying to "convince" you? The game is well liked amongst gamers. If you don't see the appeal then why even ask?

For shits and giggles look up zero punctuation - minecraft on youtube
Renovartio wrote...
Cyndas wrote...
Genuine curiosity.
[/h]

Why should anyone waste their time trying to "convince" you? The game is well liked amongst gamers. If you don't see the appeal then why even ask?

For shits and giggles look up zero punctuation - minecraft on youtube

Because this is exactly how I felt about League of Legends before I actually started playing correctly. Here I am with 700 wins(attributed to time spent playing this, not W/L ratio), 9 months later. There really isn't any harm in asking.

With a little guidance and proper steering people can often have a change of heart, and a more different view of things.
yurixhentai wrote...
The greatest mod I have ever seen for this game:

That.... Is by far the greatest thing I have ever seen... ever...
Minecraft PS3: 4J Studios prepping code for testing now

Minecraft Xbox 360 developer 4J Studios has confirmed it is preparing the game for testing on PS3 now. It also won’t come as a PS4 launch title, but then again, we don’t think anyone said it would be.

The UK studio confirmed that PS3 testing phase on Twitter:

We're hard at work getting Minecraft: PS3 Edition ready for testing just now. The other platforms & TU14 will be later.

— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) November 11, 2013

When asked by an eager fan if the game would be a PS4 launch title, the studio simply replied, “No, it won’t be a launch title.”

The team stressed that there’s no launch date in mind for the PS3 release. Still, are you glad it’s happening? Let us know below.

Original.

I'm pretty excited for the Ps3 & Ps4 Minecraft
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Im not since mod support = shit in consoles.
PS3 Minecraft out tomorrow! D:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/16/minecraft-hits-ps3-december-17th-in-north-america/
First time playing Minecraft since they recently released it for the PS3 console. After spending a few hours on the game, I have to say that it is impressive. I mean, the first time I saw my friend's estate on a mountain, I was like, "How in the world did you build that?!"

I'm still learning, though. Getting used to the basics.