Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Shining Hearts Thumbnail
Shining Hearts [size=20]SHINING HEARTS シャイニング・ハーツ[/h]
Who'd you pick for Dissidia? Dissidia 012 Duodecim has been announced and they have added Kain Highwind of IV, Tifa Lockhart from VII, Vaan from XII and Lightning from XIII. As well as speculation of Kuja and Terra switching side…
custom combat girl link with DL Found it guys its a good game heres the link enjoy my brethren! http://avtaken.com/viewthread.php?tid=58890
custom combat girl does anyonw know where i can download this? the one on hongfire doesnt work when i clock DL for some reason.... please halp meh below is the link to the thread i was looking at…
Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC Info Thumbnail
Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC Info PS3 & Xbox 360 available December 21st out now for PC available on Valves Steam Time of release Xbox Live 2-8AM CDT or before 12PM PSN Store 4-8PM CDT Requires original gam…
Favorite Let's player? I was wondering if any of u guys watch walkthroughs and let's plays, if so i would like to know who your favorite LPer (let's player)/walkthrough dude is/are. My favorite lets players/walk…
Touhou - Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger's Requiem demo Thumbnail
Touhou - Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger's Requiem demo Here's a link to the demo: Megaupload Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger's Requiem is the second game to the spin-off K…
Aoi Umi no Tristia This game is not translated …
Axanael Thumbnail
Axanael
Begone Anyone ever played this before? Begone Actually one of the best multiplayer shooters out there thats free to play and super fast t…
Arcana Heart Anybody here already tried playing Arcana Heart in the PS2? …
[Tanuki Soft] Shoukoujo (Full+DC Links) [101217] Thumbnail
[Tanuki Soft] Shoukoujo (Full+DC Links) [101217] This game is not translated [color=red]Release Date[/c…
Unlimited Mahjong Works * http://www.splushwave.com/fate/ …
Super Robot Wars L Thumbnail
Super Robot Wars L Release date: 11-25-10 console : Nitendo DS Cast List: Dancougar Nova Iczer 1 and Iczer 3 New Mobile Report -…
2011 - New Year in Gaming This year is looki…
WoW question okay I'm a big fan of MMOs and I've been curious of WoW. Can anyone recommend it to me? I mean will it last? 'cause I've played a lot of MMOs and when you get to the max lvl there isn't much to do. Al…
Super Meat Boy Thumbnail
Super Meat Boy Anyone else playing this amazing little piece? this games kept me hooked for hours. Stuck on the final light world level, nutty.
Die2Nite Thumbnail
Die2Nite Die2Nite is a game of survival set in a hostile world inhabited by the living dead. The players (or citizens) are divided into groups and are allocated a small town where they must organis…
Gametrailers Top 10 Worst Sequels http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-gt-countdown/708380 Thoughts? I'd say i agree with the list, especially concerning the Rare games. Man, that company used to be teh shi…
[MU][LEAF] Tenshi No Inai 12-Gatsu, A December Without Angel Thumbnail
[MU][LEAF] Tenshi No Inai 12-Gatsu, A December Without Angel Current Translation Progress 40-50%(?) Getchu…