Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Ano Aoi Umi Yori [Lilac Soft] Thumbnail
Ano Aoi Umi Yori [Lilac Soft] -This game is not translated- Getchu …
red dead redemption !!!!!!!! i cant wait ....i want to shoot bears in the face :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMxSUGZ6TU
S4 League Clan There's now a new clan function for S4! Awesome! Updates! I claim leadership. Lol. Fakku! To join, search Fakkuza and apply. Leave your name here, login name that i…
2011 LETS GO - What games? Definitely buying DotA 2 ME3 BF3 High chance of buying LA. Noire Duke Nukem Rage…
Noble Works This game is not translated Release : …
Gal☆gun if you're already familiar with 3D shooting game like Time Crisis,prepare yourself for this type of 3D shooting game called "Gal☆gun".
Need help to everyone who read this, I am not a very good computer user so now i'm asking everyone that happens to read this. How do i mount files?
Just got a 360 - Suggestions? As a late Christmas gift, I got a used 360 and one game - 'Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts'. Now as much as I love the Banjo series, I hate this game with a BURNING passion and I'm thinking about taki…
ALICE♥ ぱれーど (Parade) Thumbnail
ALICE♥ ぱれーど (Parade) Just gotta love Unisonshift Noizi Ito artwork, but really, I love this artwork, makes the game moar awesome! …
[Meteor] ちょこっと☆ばんぱいあ![H-Game + HCG] Thumbnail
[Meteor] ちょこっと☆ばんぱいあ![H-Game + HCG] [color=Blue]Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=275725 Host: Megaupload.com | Rapidshare.com | Hotfile.com…
Fair Child * Thumbnail
Fair Child * -This game is not translated- Getchu …
Halo: Reach Dailies About to do the campaign daily and the few firefight matchmaking challenges. I have a mic, post your XBOX Live gamertag or PM it to me, I'll add you and we can own shit up. FUCKING WEEKLY CHALLENGE GE…
[Torrent, MU/DF]Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de * Thumbnail
[Torrent, MU/DF]Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de * Torrent provided cutesy of Hongfire. Get it from them, since I don't feel like stealing links.…
PlayStation 3 DRM Falls – Root Key Found http://www.zeropaid.com/news/91842/playstation-3-drm-falls-root-key-found/ So, looks like Sony lost the "battle", What are your exceptions and predictions for this. Well, I'm a…
The World Ends With You Just started playing this game, finished the first chapter. Man, it's hard to play with two screens going. I think I'll just leave the top one on auto... Edit: I don't t…
[ Poll ] Gonna replay Vampire Bloodlines Which clan should I pick: Brujah (rebels), Gangrel (shapeshifters), Malkavians (psychopaths), Toreador (Twilight pretty boys), Nosferatu (walking Masquerade violations), Tremere (mages) or Ventrue (no…
Natsuiro Sagitarius [Bloom Handle] * Natsuiro Sagitarius (夏色さじたりうす〜浜井原学園弓道部〜)
Recommend PS3 game (preferably good jrpg) So, I just got some money I can spend on games for my birthday (which is in 3 days, 8th of Jan ftr), so I'm trying to figure out what to get. Any sort of game you think is good is fine, but since I ju…
Cthulhu Saves The World This is, by far, the best xbox live indie game i have ever played. Buy it for great justice.